:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

We hold a Free Conference Call every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time).

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our next Conference Call!

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

After reading this announcement, you may remove it by clicking the “X” in the upper right corner of the announcement's green background.

Validity of post 1917 land patents

The mystery of Land Patents unveiled.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Sacredmagic
Registered

Validity of post 1917 land patents

Postby Sacredmagic » Thursday February 4th, 2016 3:15 pm MST

As I have come to discover, our original jurisdiction president was seated in the corp presidents seat in 1918 preceded by congress. The land that I have deeded to me, was patented in 1917. My question is this if my patent was issued after his second appointment, would my patent be void?

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Validity of post 1917 land patents

Postby Admin » Friday February 5th, 2016 6:54 am MST

:h: Sacredmagic:
Though it is not an essential element to your question, the first sentence in your post is nearly incomprehensible to us. Respectively, please notice the following facts:
  1. The original jurisdiction office of President of the United States of America is the nation’s chief executive’s office; which was created in the Constitution for the United States of America.
  2. The Corp. U.S. President is the president of a private corporation owned and controlled by the original jurisdiction Congress.
  3. Those two offices are separate and distinct one from the other.
  4. Between Corp. U.S. was formation, in 1871, and January 20, 1917, the person seated as the original jurisdiction President of the United States of America was also seated as Corp. U.S.’ President.
  5. After that date, the original jurisdiction office of President of the United States of America has remained vacant even though the Corp. U.S. President seat has remained filled.
Respectively, Though President Wilson was seated as President of the United States of America and as the Corp. U.S. President, for his second term in office he was reseated only as the Corp. U.S. President and not as the President of the United States of America. That happened because the members of Congress allowed the Corp. U.S. only Senators to participate in the confirmation of the Electoral College’s vote and seating ceremony; which limited their authority to Corp. U.S. only.

Then comes your question regarding your post January 20, 1917 dated land patent. Of course, because Corp. U.S. was charged with the responsibility of carrying out the business needs of the original jurisdiction government, the signature of the Corp. U.S. President is considered proper for both granting land and sealing such grants as patents. Thus, the answer to you inquiry is: “No; the patent is valid.”

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Return to “Land Patents”