:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

We hold a Free Conference Call every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time).

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our next Conference Call!

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

After reading this announcement, you may remove it by clicking the “X” in the upper right corner of the announcement's green background.

i believe i have my patent but...

The mystery of Land Patents unveiled.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

dallen77
Registered

i believe i have my patent but...

Postby dallen77 » Wednesday July 5th, 2006 8:59 am MDT

I research my land to the original patent in Texas 1842 and I then had a document template to work on to add my lot, section and all the other stuff from my tax district. So my house is only listed in the new patent of my house only. With this paper I filed it at the county clerk office on my property. I submitted the original land patent with the document thus hopefully I now have my own patent on my house. So My question is how do I stop paying taxes on my house with the Tax district in Texas.
D. Allen
UCC1-207 T.D.C.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: i believe i have my patent but...

Postby Admin » Thursday July 13th, 2006 12:24 am MDT

:h: Dallen77:
Normally we would have deleted this message and sent our response to your inquiry by private message because the topic is too specifically personal to your situation to have any benefit to others on our Open Forum. We open with this statement so you and others will better understand both the advantages of our Open Forum and of its companion private message service.

Having stated that, we will now review your message here because, though it is specifically personal to your situation, it carries with it a Patriot community plague like myth that is the source of the first land patent related case law in the history of this country with negative treatment; still, such case law has nothing to do with actual government issued land patents.

The problem is two fold:
  1. People have no idea what land patents are or how they work; because they learned about them (out of context) from some patriot community marketer rather than from their own research of law, history and the documents themselves. Such marketers see the statutes and case law that shows land patent secured Land cannot be lawfully taken for involuntary debt or taxes; but, what they do not understand is that the land patent does not eliminate your ability to voluntarily enter into private contracts. The rest of that story is already well related in our Land 101 article, where it shows property taxes and mortgages are related to private contracts. Thus, though a land patent does protect Land from being forcefully taken against the landowner’s will for debt or taxes, the land patent does not protect the property appurtenant to the land from your subsequent contractual obligations and agreements (like property taxes & mortgages); and,
  2. The actual land patent signed by a King, President or Governor exists; and, as all such documents in law do, the document speaks for itself. Thus, once it was signed and sealed by its maker, it cannot be changed, updated or altered.
Thus, when you say:
dallen77 wrote:I research my land to the original patent in Texas 1842 and I then had a document template to work on to add my lot, section and all the other stuff from my tax district. So my house is only listed in the new patent of my house only. With this paper I filed it at the county clerk office on my property … thus hopefully I now have my own patent on my house.

We cannot understand what you are referring to. The phrase, “original land patent” presupposes a subsequent land patent exists; however, if the “original” was an 1842 patent issued by either the President or Governor of the Republic of Texas, then there is not likely any subsequent land patent in existence that would have any merit; certainly such an incomprehensible would not if it was generated by you or any other individual, for you could not have any venue jurisdictional over anything beyond the scope of any lawful land rights you may have. You referenced having a “document template” to work from, which further supports the possibility that you are relating to some document you created which could have no more authority than passing your existent rights to yourself—which, in law, constitutes a frivolous document. If you filed such a document in the recorder’s office you most likely only clouded the title of the land and or of the property appurtenant to the land.

This is exactly why Team Law does not provide its educational service to anyone except Team Law beneficiaries because they have the kind of support necessary to help them with their own proper research and preparation work necessary for them to understand what they are doing.

In an attempt to dispel that myth is exactly why we posted our Land 101 article showing that land patents do not negate your private contracts or your ability to contract; thus, land patents do not eliminate your private agreement to collateralize your voluntary obligation to pay property taxes; even if you had properly secured the assignment of the “original land patent’s” grant of fee simple title to you (which you have apparently not done).

When you ask how you can eliminate property taxes, we covered that in said Land 101 article as well. We can help our beneficiaries understand how such taxes can be eliminated when they make such inquiries. It is done every single day of the year by property owners all over the country. There are several methods of accomplishing the task, all of which methods are accomplished by (one way or another) fulfilling the terms and conditions of the contracts and or statutes involved — in other words, all of the methods are done with full compliance with the law, the contracts and the agreements of all involved.

Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Ztuz

Postby Ztuz » Tuesday August 10th, 2010 8:50 am MDT

I have the original Patent in my Grand Fathers Name from 1961.
I have Bought the land from my Father. My question is who do I contact at the Department of the Interior to pay off my portion of the National Debt? My land has been Recorded at the Clercks office through a Warrantee Deed. I have read that once this is done I can remove my name from the county tax role. I have no outstandind debt on this land or my home in another state
Thanks
ztuz

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Tuesday August 10th, 2010 7:15 pm MDT

:h: Ztuz:
We have several questions regarding your inquiry:
  1. Why do you imagine you have any interest in any so called, “National Debt”?
  2. What could your land patent secured land rights possibly have to do with any such alleged debt?
  3. What does any of that have to do with this topical thread?
Though you may have heard such a myth regarding some “county tax role” from some predatory marketer; but, you certainly never heard any such allegation from Team Law.

Finally, though Team Law can show its beneficiaries how they can lawfully eliminate property taxes, that service is limited to Team Law beneficiary support.

Tell everybody about Team Law :t^:
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Return to “Land Patents”