:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

We generally hold Free Conference Calls every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time)
Join us on our next Conference Call and invite your friends.

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Remember: Our Trustee's Holiday Season Break begins at close of business on: December 15, 2017!
Which means he will not be available from then until: January 15, 2018; during which time there will be no conference calls and no support calls to our Trustee. However, the Fulfillment Office will only be closed from: December 22, 2017, until: January 8, 2018.

So, make sure that you take care of any of your end of year needs now, before our offices close.

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

After reading this announcement, you may remove it by clicking the “X” in the upper right corner of the announcement's green background.

Permitting

The mystery of Land Patents unveiled.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Doctor

Permitting

Postby Doctor » Thursday February 8th, 2007 11:34 am MST

I have been helping some friends conduct some construction and nothing has been more apparrent then the endless string of permits for every change to the property. I was down at the County Administrative Building last week and I balked at what was 8' by 20' wall covered with building permit forms. !!!

Suffice to say, I would like to understand what enables the City Administration to demand a building permit [or a use permit]. Clearly there is a contractual nature to it. Can anyone suggest what part of "home ownership" causes the title-holder to enter into that obligation?

Any sources? Documents?

I'm taking time to read the State Code of Regulations

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Permitting

Postby Admin » Thursday February 8th, 2007 2:10 pm MST

:h: Doctor:
We appreciate most the last line of your inquiry, which states that you are studying. You originally posted this topic in the Contracts, Trusts and the Corporation Sole forum and the link here directs you the Standard for Review in the title article of that forum because that Standard for Review provides the means for understanding the relationship. However, we moved your inquiry to the Land Patents forum because the answer to your inquiry is found in the Land 101 article at the head of this forum.

Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Charlie
Registered

Postby Charlie » Saturday February 14th, 2009 2:09 pm MST

I have a piece of land in Boulder county. I have been studying the land patent info., however I have some challenges due to a concussive issue.
The young man I have worked with Aladio Royabal I know through my church.
My question is do you ever consider working with someone if issues come up from not playing the rules that planning and zoning require, like a permitt. I am by myself with no covering of a husband and I am just wanting to put up a yurt on this property I own for a home. This is a modest dwelling but Boulder will never allow this. I did find the land patent back to 1905; however, I question my abliity.
I see your posture in suggesting to folks ...bone up you can do it. I have tried and it leaves my head,
Any consideration is welcomed .
Thank you
Charlie von Schlesien (female)

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Wednesday February 18th, 2009 1:22 am MST

:h: Charlie:
Regardless of the issues; Team Law is an educational organization that does not educate except in helping people learn how to educate themselves so that the student can apply what they learn from their own experience and get it right. Thus, the answer to your question is, “Yes, we work with virtually everyone willing to learn. But we do not do your work for you.”

Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Return to “Land Patents”