:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

On Sunday (September 10, 2017, at: 5:00 pm Mountain Time) Pastor Butch Paugh, (of: GCN Radio Network’s: “Call to Decision” radio show) interviewed Team Law’s Trustee. We will publish that interview on our Online Audio page once it goes through editing to remove the commercial breaks.

We hold a Free Conference Call every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time).

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our next Conference Call!

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

After reading this announcement, you may remove it by clicking the “X” in the upper right corner of the announcement's green background.

Becomming a Beneficiary

The mystery of Land Patents unveiled.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

JPalmisano
Registered

Becomming a Beneficiary

Postby JPalmisano » Monday January 5th, 2009 10:52 pm MST

Before I knew about TeamLaw, I attempted to perfect the Land Patents pertaining to my property for which I question its validity. I currently have two cases, one in the USDC and one in the State Circuit pertaining to the targeted foreclosure and have at least stayed their success for a time.

It is my wish to become a Beneficiary of Team Law but obviously my mortgage would be paid if it was affordable at this time and I would already be a Beneficiary.

I would like to discuss my situation with a Beneficiary if possible regarding my actions with the Land Patent to find where I stand. Looking forward to eventually become a Beneficiary to help others.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Becomming a Beneficiary

Postby Admin » Tuesday January 6th, 2009 3:23 pm MST

:h: JPalmisano:
The validity of land patents is self-evident by their existence and the substance and laws behind their origination. As such, any challenge to their validity stands in the face of the congressional acts their base, against the facts of that origination and against the unanimously consistent rulings of the courts in their support. Accordingly, we will not address point further as to do so would be a total waste of time.

As to the many foolish things people try to do (related to land patents) because they do not understand them, you would have to have beneficiary status for us to address that level of support, or to have us help you with your court cases.

You did reference your desire to become a Team Law beneficiary but you related that to a monetary issue, which makes no sense. Thus, to help you discover what you may have misunderstood about becoming a Team Law beneficiary, we direct you to the following topic, where that issue was already addressed: How do I join Team Law?

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Return to “Land Patents”