:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Please remember our offices are always closed for the week of Thanksgiving;
therefore, our next Conference Call will be on Monday, November 27, 2017.

Have a happy and blessed holiday.

We generally hold Free Conference Calls every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time)
Join us on our next Conference Call and invite your friends.

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

Please be aware that: The Way of Kings™ Forum is back online; however, they were not able to salvage their old database for that forum. Wherefore, all of the registrations and content that was on that forum is gone; which means that you will need to re-register on that forum to communicate with them and to receive their forum based services.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

After reading this announcement, you may remove it by clicking the “X” in the upper right corner of the announcement's green background.

Why I am required to pay property taxes

The mystery of Land Patents unveiled.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

ChristianPat1949
Registered

Why I am required to pay property taxes

Postby ChristianPat1949 » Friday May 15th, 2009 7:26 pm MDT

I paid off my private mortgage recently and I now want to pursue the needed documentation in order for Team Law to prepare for me a "land patent sandwich" package.

I do not know what direction to go to find out why I am required to pay property tax in Florida. I have done some research on the internet and have reviewed my loan and mortgage documents and I don't know "the law or statute." Must I go consult with a real estate attorney or can you guide me?

I understand contracts, corporations and trusts, but I do not know what agreement I entered into to obligate myself.

I bought the property under Trust name with myself as the Trustee. My social security number was not involved in the transaction nor does the County, in which I live, have that number on any record.

Thank you for your direction in this regard.
R. Price Pickard

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Why I am required to pay property taxes

Postby Admin » Saturday May 16th, 2009 1:35 pm MDT

:h: Price:
First, we refer you to the Standard for Review as the path for discovering how any relationship works. When following that standard make your study without preconception and pay attention to the details.

Second, we point you to the Land 101 article. Among other things, it describes where property taxes come from and what is required for securing our Land Patent Sandwich from Team Law.

Third, you expressed concern over not knowing “what direction to go.” Of course, we can help you learn how to learn the law right; that is what Team Law does. However, once people become aware that Team Law is worthy of their support, we can no longer provide such support unless they are Team Law beneficiaries.

Your claims that followed that comment are actually quite revealing. You wrote, “I bought the property”, then claim you did it under a “Trust name”; but, those statements are mutually exclusive; unless you consider your next claim where you admit to acting as “Trustee”; which, simply demonstrates you acted as a general partner with said Trust. You next express a similar relationship with the trust Social Security Administration created by using the phrase, “My social security number”. The law and Social Security Administration’s publications make it clear that the Social Security number is not yours—it belongs to the Social Security Administration. At this point we suggest you may want to read the Contracts, Trusts and the Corporation Sole article, and that which follows.

Finally, given the conditions you expressed, it is irrelevant whether the county has the information to which you referred. The General partnerships revealed here, as you described them, take care of that—the related obligations will be automatic.

The reason we provided this critical review of your words is to point out how important words are when you relate to such matters (to anyone). They reveal your understanding of the details of your relationships and in a court such words would surely turn the case as we have described. But, court is not the only place where such words command such meaning; words expressed as you have here compel the obvious effect in everything people do.

Yes, we can help, and we can help best when you are a Team Law beneficiary.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Return to “Land Patents”