:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

We generally hold Free Conference Calls every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time)
Join us on our next Conference Call and invite your friends.

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Remember: Our Trustee's Holiday Season Break begins at close of business on: December 15, 2017!
Which means he will not be available from then until: January 15, 2018; during which time there will be no conference calls and no support calls to our Trustee. However, the Fulfillment Office will only be closed from: December 22, 2017, until: January 8, 2018.

So, make sure that you take care of any of your end of year needs now, before our offices close.

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

After reading this announcement, you may remove it by clicking the “X” in the upper right corner of the announcement's green background.

Help secure a land patent as an heir—

The mystery of Land Patents unveiled.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Hksimmons

Help secure a land patent as an heir—

Postby Hksimmons » Sunday August 9th, 2009 7:05 pm MDT

I have discovered a land patent that's in my grandfathers name. I have performed a title search. Can I take steps and secure this land patent. I have the proper documents a certified copy of the original land patent the declaration of a land patent, quitclaim deed. I don't have a warranty deed. Any information would be beneficial.

Best Regards,Nancy :?

Infinitcell
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Re: Help secure a land patent as an heir

Postby Infinitcell » Monday August 10th, 2009 11:37 am MDT

Perhaps you might want to check out the Steps to Secure a Land Patent as well as the Land 101 article on the forum. From what we understand from our research of land law, being an heir by name alone, without having some sort of conveyance such as a will or quit claim deed, will not transfer the rights to the title. However, you did mention that you have a quit claim deed which may secure your rights to the title. Have you the full abstract which has every "deed" from the issuance of the patent to yourself?

It seems that your inquiry is of a personal nature and such personal inquiries, from what we understand, should be directed to admin. We hope we've been helpful.

InfiniTcell

Hksimmons

Re: Help secure a land patent as an heir

Postby Hksimmons » Monday August 10th, 2009 12:13 pm MDT

Thank you. you were very helpful.

Best,Nancy :D

Return to “Land Patents”