:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

We hold Free Conference Calls every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time); excluding emergencies and national holidays.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our next Conference Call!

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

After reading this announcement, you may remove it by clicking the “X” in the upper right corner of the announcement's green background.

Deed creating a Trust w/the US?

The mystery of Land Patents unveiled.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

LoyalDakota
Registered

Deed creating a Trust w/the US?

Postby LoyalDakota » Thursday April 15th, 2010 8:44 am MDT

hello
found this site very informative

i found a 1890 deed of my ancestor
the first two words of the deed in big, bold letters are
This Indenture...(then it gives a date)..party of the first part my ancestor...and party of the second part United States

would this create a contract between the US and my ancestor?

been thru all levels of the court system
got to the US Court of Appeals
they were the only ones that at a hearing asked to see the title

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Deed creating a Trust w/the US?

Postby Admin » Thursday April 15th, 2010 2:57 pm MDT

:h: LoyalDakota:
Though it is easy to understand and answer the question you asked in your inquiry (the answer is, “Yes.”), it is difficult to understand your inquiry.

The difficulty stems from several issues:
  1. You provided no relative reason for your inquiry;
  2. The inquiry was cryptic (because it did not follow the punctuation, grammar, spelling (capitalization) or ordinal reference rules of the English language); and,
  3. It listed levels of court you have been through regarding your inquiry but gave no reason for the court action.
Thus, because we have no idea what your intent was in asking your question, we are concerned that you may be presuming something about that answer that may have no application to your intentions.

We ask people to use said rules of our language to the best of their ability; so communication will work better. Of course, we have no idea what anyone’s ability is; but, by the same token, part of what we do is: help people learn the language; so, they can properly communicate in legal situations where these matters are quite precise. Thus, when anyone’s linguistic skills are lacking we suggest that they craft their posts to the forum using word processing software that can check their spelling as they type.
(If it were not for such software, we could not do what we do.
If you need help with that kind of thing, we can help there too.
We use Microsoft’s WORD; but Sun’s Open Office also works and it is free.)

In your case, the references to the court actions in relation to your inquiry were made with no relation to the question you asked; further, the answer to the question you asked could be misconstrued as if that answer had some limiting control over the ownership or the terms of the relationship—which it does not.

Thus, though we were easily able to answer your question we would be cautious of what you read into that answer.

Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

LoyalDakota
Registered

Postby LoyalDakota » Friday July 11th, 2014 5:55 am MDT

ok I'm back

I found my ancestors have a combined total of 9 land patents in Mn
how do I regain control of them?

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Monday July 14th, 2014 9:01 am MDT

:h: LoyalDakota:
Because you did not respond with any resolve to our first response, we can’t possibly have any better ability to respond than we did when we made that last response. Respectively, without more information regarding the facts related to your situation at hand, we cannot possibly provide any better response than we did before.

Though we expect the level of educational support you need to help you learn how to learn the law sufficiently to help you resolve any landownership rights you may have will require Team Law beneficiary support, without knowing the facts of record, etc and the details of your situation (status with relation to the land in question), it will be impossible for us or anyone else to provide reasonable support.

Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Return to “Land Patents”