:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

We generally hold Free Conference Calls every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time)
Join us on our next Conference Call and invite your friends.

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Remember: Our Trustee's Holiday Season Break begins at close of business on: December 15, 2017!
Which means he will not be available from then until: January 15, 2018; during which time there will be no conference calls and no support calls to our Trustee. However, the Fulfillment Office will only be closed from: December 22, 2017, until: January 8, 2018.

So, make sure that you take care of any of your end of year needs now, before our offices close.

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

After reading this announcement, you may remove it by clicking the “X” in the upper right corner of the announcement's green background.

Property tax clarification—

The mystery of Land Patents unveiled.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

IanAnd
Registered

Property tax clarification—

Postby IanAnd » Thursday May 13th, 2010 3:34 pm MDT

I have spent some time reading and studying this as well as other websites that offer to teach ways to opt out of property taxation. Thanks to this site in particular, I believe I'm pretty clear about how the lawful process for this works, now. Although some of the information I came across on another site brought up a couple of questions. I believe I know the answers to those questions, but what I'm looking for here is a second opinion from someone who also understands the law and its applicability. Perhaps reviewing these methods here and my proposed answers (as well as any replies this post might receive) to these questions may help someone else (reading here) who might also be wrestling with these same issues.

For anyone who is familiar with the four steps to secure a Land Patent described here by Team Law, this method is somewhat similar to other website’s method for removal of tax liability through what they call "obtaining allodial title." Obtaining allodial title is just another way of espousing the obtaining of the land patent from the BLM (in this case on real property that has been paid for in full) after checking to see if there are any possible clouds on the original title (which is the land patent itself), going back through each of the recorded transfers of title of the property by personally conducting a title search at the county recorder's office. They warn against using an attorney or a title company representative to do the title search for you.

They do not talk about making out a Declaration of Acceptance of Land Patent (as in the land patent sandwich espoused here), but advise the person to prepare a Declaration of Land Patent to update it in one name. Be that as it may, this difference is not what I am concerned about here.

The way I see it, the land patent sandwich offers certifiable proof that the property in question is indeed private property and not public property without the informed consent of the property owner.

Original content from this post (that could only be reviewed in the Beneficiary Private Forum) was replaced by Admin with the following linked symbol “”; which link will allow Team Law beneficiaries to follow our entire response to the part of the post that could not be reviewed here.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Property tax clarification

Postby Admin » Thursday May 13th, 2010 3:34 pm MDT

:h: IanAnd:
Due to the complexity of your inquiry, it was necessary to split both your inquiry and our response into two separate posts and responses. The post above was edited so we could make this response in this forum; the second is found at the following link in our Beneficiary Forum. We posted the first here because of the popularity of Patriot Mythology related to land patents. We posted the original post in the Beneficiary Forum so our beneficiaries would have access to our response.
IanAnd wrote:I have spent some time reading and studying this as well as other websites that offer to teach ways to opt out of property taxation.
That language incorrectly implies Team Law, ‘teaches ways to opt out of property taxation.’ However, in this Forum’s lead article, Land 101, Team Law shows the property tax relationship is contractual—thus, “opting out” is not an option without violating the contract and subjecting yourself to the contracts terms for violating the same. Though it is quite a simple matter to eliminate property taxes by learning and following the property tax law itself; that process is not one of “opting out”; rather, it is one of either never entering the contract to begin with or fulfilling the terms of the contract. And, that is all we can say about that matter in this forum. To delve into that matter further requires Team Law beneficiary support.

Your next topic is one that compares what you found on other websites to what you found on Team Law’s site as it applies to the use of land patents; however, our the purpose of our forum does not include reviewing other parties work. The purpose of our Open Forum system is:”To eliminate e-mail to and from Team Law while providing a resource where people can learn about Team Law and our work to preserve our country.” The nature of the work we do is focused on helping people learn how to learn the law, its history and language. In addition to that, on a few necessary fronts, we provide some other resources; like the Governor’s Corner; where we track the original jurisdiction gubernatorial elections each year.

In fact, Team Law’s websites clearly provide the reason we generated our Land Patent Sandwich process was to help the people prepare for participating in restoring the original jurisdiction elections of our original jurisdiction government officials; because, without those officials, it will be next to impossible to legally and lawfully restore our government in peace and prosperity. Thus, the reason Team Law provides our Land Patent Sandwich process to people that are not Team Law beneficiaries is to secure the electors necessary to reseat our original jurisdiction government.

Still, our experience with land patents does draw people to us; because, they can learn the truth about Land Law here through their own experience studying the law.

Due to our resources, some people come to Team Law to learn about land patents because of what they heard from other sources. They often come with grandiose ideas about using a land patent to eliminate property taxes or mortgages; however, land patents have nothing to do with mortgages of taxes.
  • Though any of our beneficiaries can learn how to follow the law to legally and lawfully eliminate property taxes, that process has nothing to do with the land patent.
  • In fact, that process has nothing to do with the Land itself (Land cannot be taxed).
  • Our beneficiaries also have the resources to learn how to properly fight against improperly executed mortgages; which seem to be the cause of most foreclosures today. Again, mortgage and foreclosure battles have nothing to do with land patents and vice versa.
Still, as we show in the Land 101 article, land patents do not eliminate you right to enter into, or be compelled by, contracts. Instead, land patents are merely the Title to land. Thus, the land patent has nothing to do with either property taxes or mortgages.
IanAnd wrote:Obtaining allodial title is just another way of espousing the obtaining of the land patent from the BLM.
However, though others may espouse such a thing to promote their patriot mythology, “Allodial Title “is the exact same thing as, “Fee Simple Title”; both terms simply mean one owner owns both the Land and the property appurtenant to the land. Both terms are the opposite of, “Feudal Title”, which means that the landowner is a different person than the owner of the property appurtenant to the land.
IanAnd wrote:They … advise the person to prepare a Declaration of Land Patent to update it in one name.
That point brings us to a bit of Team Law history:
When Team Law was formed, the man that lends consciousness and physical capacity to our Trustee was involved in a land battle in court, which necessitated that he learn the law regarding land. It was at that time that he discovered ‘land patents are the Title to land and to the property appurtenant to the land’. That discovery necessitated generating and securing a particular set of documents that proved the Title to the Land and property in question. During that research he ran into a nearly 80 year old man that had been involved in land battles throughout the United States for over 60 years. His copyrighted documentation had successfully preserved ownership of Land in lawsuits for most of that time; and, the old man had often been used in the courts as a well recognized expert on Land and Title ownership. That old man died a few years later but before he did he gave out Trustee the copyright to said copyrighted documentation. As it turns out, the success of that very copyrighted documentation was the source for most of what people hear today in the patriot community about the power of land patents. However, predatory marketers in the patriot community even then (20 years ago) wanted to use that documentation but they did not want to have to go through the old man. So, they copied his copyrighted documents from public records and made enough changes in the content to obviate the copyright. Of course, those copycats did not understand the key principles behind the copyrighted documents so their changes failed to preserve key elements of those documents. Thus, though they used the same title to a key page in the copyrighted documents (“Declaration of Land Patent”), the effect of the copycats’ documents were to “Declare” an new “land patent”. Accordingly, those copied documents had no foundation or effect in law. Then as ignorant people using those documents brought their suits to court trying to preserve what they either had no right to or had no legal or lawful foundation for, they lost their cases and that title, “Declaration of Land Patent”, was defamed and the creation of a worthless new land patent absent any merit.

Regardless of any document’s title, the content of the document must do what needs to be done or the document is worthless. In law, documents speak for themselves. Thus, you must know the law and understand how to apply it to generate documents that will do what you intend them to do. Again, this is why Team Law exists; to help people learn how to learn the law properly so they can apply it.
Finally, IanAnd wrote:The way I see it, the land patent sandwich offers certifiable proof … that the property in question is indeed private property and not public property … without the informed consent of the property owner.
Though the land patent is the Title to the land and it certainly secures the ownership of the land and any respective property appurtenant to the land so defined in the land patent; whether that Land and or property appurtenant to the land remain private has nothing to do with the land patent. Again, the land patent does not eliminate your right to contract.

Further, informed consent does not turn on what any party knows; rather, informed consent turns on what the party knew or should have known given the circumstances of any given transaction. Thus, in most real estate transactions all of the parties involved knew or should have known all of the relevant terms and conditions of the contractual relationships they are entering into. Thus, the allegation that a party did not give their informed consent to most real estate transactions is easily demonstrated as a frivolous argument. In most cases the evidence will prove all parties related to the respective transactions did in fact give their informed consent.

Again, we bordered on the edge of what we could respond to from your inquiry while you are not a Team Law beneficiary and hope this response gives you a better understanding of Team Law, our purpose and how we do what we do. The balance of our response to your post can be found at this link: Property tax clarification, on our Beneficiary Forum.

Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Copacetic
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Copacetic » Thursday May 13th, 2010 8:17 pm MDT

IanAnd,
If I were in your position I would read every page of Team Law's website then become a Team Law Beneficiary.

If you do that and continue to study the law, you will see how silly patriot mythology is. Once you know the law
things will be come very clear and your confusion will cease. Learning law is not as hard as some people would
have you believe.

God bless,
Copacetic.
The only way evil men can win is if good men do nothing.
Me

IanAnd
Registered

Postby IanAnd » Monday September 27th, 2010 3:43 pm MDT

For anyone else looking into this issue, Copacetic is right!
Took me a while to get around to it, but I'm in the process of doing just that. I now understand what you were endeavoring to communicate.

For others who come to this site looking for some answers to the property tax question, the thread titled "Property Taxes" is a very good place to start after having read the Land 101 link in Admin's message above.

I wish someone had pointed me toward that Property Taxes thread a few months ago. It might have saved me some wasted time.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Thursday October 7th, 2010 10:54 am MDT

:h: IanAnd:
Though we are pleased you found additional resources on the topic by continuing to review our Open Forum, we did try to help you “save time” by directing you to “the rest of the story”, which we presented in the Beneficiary’s Private Forum under the title: Property tax clarification.

We expect that link would have saved you a lot more time. Of course, you would have to become a Team Law Beneficiary to access that link.

Though the link you referenced in your last post was apparently helpful to you, there is nothing like getting “the rest of the story” from the resources available to Team Law beneficiaries. At the time of this response, you are still not a Team Law Beneficiary, which continues to limit you from resources like: the Beneficiary’s Private Forum and direct phone access to Team Law’s Trustee regarding such matters.

Accordingly, when you are interested in truly saving time and getting “the rest of the story” regarding property taxes or any other topic related to learning the law, just get involved and become a Team Law Beneficiary.

Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Return to “Land Patents”