:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

We hope you enjoy your experience here.

We hold free conference calls every Monday through Thursday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time).
Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our conference calls;

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

Why do people want Land Patents?

The mystery of Land Patents unveiled.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Jumonjii
Registered User
Registered User
Posts: 6
Joined: Tuesday August 10th, 2010 4:18 pm MDT

Why do people want Land Patents?

Postby Jumonjii » Thursday August 19th, 2010 7:08 pm MDT

Thanks for activating my registration to your forum.
I am slowly reading and re-reading all there is on these forums.
In my quest to untangle myself from "The System", I've ended up here.

Of all the sites I've come across, this one is the most solid. I'm wrapping my head around the Land Patent, which originally started my adventure, and relearning about Corporate US and the like.

The appurtenant rights I'm a little fuzzy on, since I was unaware of all this when I purchased my home.

I've also discovered this is where people get themselves into trouble when they buy into hucksters selling land patent info to save foreclosures and stop paying property taxes.

I've come across everything from IRS "Pink Papers", Alternative citizenships, UCC and Secured Parties, Capitis Diminutio Maxima, Accepted for Value, Bill of Exchange and on and on and on.

I found the section with the Myths to be quite interesting. Although some of them I have to unlearn because I believe them to a degree.

I believe that everyone senses that something is wrong down deep within themselves.

I think there is an inherent belief with most people that there is some simple quick fix that they can do, that will make everything go away.

I'm amazed at the people who get in trouble for using these techniques and taking them to extreme measures, all the while thinking it's okay; especially the ones who run up hundreds of thousands of dollars on a fictitious Treasury Account.

Maybe it’s a lack of common sense, but most of the "patriot" methodology floating around seems so delusional to me, I can't understand how people can embrace it without alarms going off.

Maybe that's why I ended up here.
Thank you for all you've done here. I hope to be a beneficiary someday.

I will be in the background learning and relearning.

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1569
Joined: Thursday June 9th, 2005 12:16 pm MDT

Re: Why do people want Land Patents?

Postby Admin » Sunday August 22nd, 2010 3:03 am MDT

:h: Jumonjii:
We find it curious why you would feel “fuzzy” on appurtenant property rights, when those are the rights most people are actually familiar with. What most people do not understand is the difference between their rights to the property appurtenant to the land and the land itself.

We are also pleased that you noticed the fact that only hucksters (predatory marketers) sell land patent information alleging the land patent will save them from mortgages and or property taxes.

One of the most mystifying myths is the one where the “huckster” (agent provocateur) sells their prey on the idea that they are the secured party creditor to the so called national debt. Simplified, the myth alleges that because Corp. U.S. created a strawman named after the man against whom they borrowed the funds that make up the national debt. Accordingly, the myth provides that the man can claim to be the secured party creditor and collect the debt from Corp. U.S. through the use of the corporate state’s U.C.C. 1 form. What’s mystifying is why the people don’t see right through that myth for the scam that it is? It is easy enough to recognize the flaws. Corp. U.S. alleges it borrows funds collateralized by the good faith and abilities of the American people. That is like you going to a lender to borrow funds to buy a house where you collateralize the debt with your promise to pay the debt, which you collateralize with a Promissory Note and or the actual property you are purchasing. Thus, you are the one that will have to pay the debt. How is that any different from Corp. U.S. borrowing and collateralizing the debt with your assets and abilities? In other words, if Corp. U.S. borrows money from China then China is the secured party creditor and the property that secures that debt is the party providing the collateral—which party is Corp. U.S. and those against whom they secured the debt—allegedly the people. Thus, those against whom the debt is secured are the debtors, not the creditors. Respectively, filing such forms as the U.C.C. 1 to claim to be secured party creditor in such a situation would constitute Fraud; and, sending such a claim through any courier like the United States Postal Service, UPS, FedEx, etc. would constitute mail fraud against a federal agency; which crime has the per violation fine and penalty of $1,000,000.00 and 30 years in jail!

Again, the part that mystifies us is how people can be so gullible as to fall for that myth and actually pay people to help them file such forms that have the potential to rip them from their families end their lives (as they know them).

As you wrote; we find many that have been so swayed by promoters of those myths (like Tim Turner, Sam Kennedy and Bob Schulz) that when they think they are doing their own research they do so with such a confirmed mindset (focused on believing the myth) that not only do they fail to see the truth; but they become even more convinced in the myth. It is the ultimate con job.

The worst part is that the promoters of the myth use the myth to animate the people towards the level of anarchy that causes civil wars. We have even heard some of those named promoters actually state outright that that is exactly what they want—to incite the people to go to war with the United States Government.

The people of this nation cannot allow that to happen! There is no way to win such a war. Even the scripture warns against such a thing at this time.

Sure, there are many things going on wrong in our nation today; but, those things were (for the most part) caused by one cause—the people are ignorant of the law. They neither know the law nor how to apply it. Thus, the remedy to that cause is the people must awaken to their obligation to learn the law and apply it.

That is exactly why Team Law exists—we help the people to so awaken and then we help them learn how to learn the law and learn how to apply it. In fact, that is virtually all we do.

The solution does not require you to, “untangle yourself from "The System"”; rather, it requires you to learn how the system actually works so you can control the system to accomplish your just desires. And, that requires you to follow the Standard for Review to learn the law and how to apply it. That alone is the “simple quick fix” anyone can do to save themselves and our nation.

Accordingly, we look forward to the time when you too become a Team Law Beneficiary and help us win our country back.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"


As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Jumonjii
Registered User
Registered User
Posts: 6
Joined: Tuesday August 10th, 2010 4:18 pm MDT

Re: Why do people want Land Patents?

Postby Jumonjii » Sunday August 22nd, 2010 11:41 am MDT

Hello Admin-
I guess I am not understanding the rights to the property appurtenant. From what I've read, those rights aren't granted by the land patent, so if there is ever an issue pertaining to something on the land, using a land patent as a defense would get you no where.

Still not sure why one would want their land patent other than eminent domain, or to stop some sort of real estate development project.

As a new homeowner, the idea of renovating without permits....... or event no property tax is very exciting, but that isn't my main goal.

If that's all I learn though, I wouldn't complain :)


I did talk to someone else regarding patents and permits, and he said to cross out specific references on the application I didn't agree with before signing..... along with UCC 1-207.....

Sounded suspect to me because I would think the city would just deny the application.

So much to unlearn.

User avatar
Vzeng1
Beneficiary
Beneficiary
Posts: 59
Joined: Sunday December 14th, 2008 7:59 pm MST

Re: Why do people want Land Patents?

Postby Vzeng1 » Tuesday August 31st, 2010 12:37 pm MDT

Hello Jumonjii:
Jumonjii wrote:I guess I am not understanding the rights to the property appurtenant. From what I've read, those rights aren't granted by the land patent, so if there is ever an issue pertaining to something on the land, using a land patent as a defense would get you no where.
Please read the Team Law Land 101 article which will positively help your understanding of the Land Patent and property appurtenances.[hr][/hr] :h: All of the following red italicized comments were inserted by Admin:
Both the rights to the land and the rights to the property appurtenant to the land are granted by the land patent. However, though the Land itself (the “Domain”) remains permanently fixed and immutable as, the specifically defined physical space within its borders, the physical contents of that space is defined as “property appurtenant to the land”; which physical property is both tangible and removable. That is to say, though the Domain itself cannot be physically changed in any way, if you want to pluck up a tree (or any other thing) from the land and sell it to someone else, you are free to do so. Accordingly, just as you are free to sell any “thing” on the land you can collateralize any obligation you may desire to with the value of those things that can be so sold that are appertaining to your land. Thus, though the domain itself has no marketable potential, the property appurtenant to it does. Accordingly, both the land rights and the property appurtenant to the land rights are provided to the landowner by the Title to the Land; which “Title” is the Land Patent itself. However, because the land patent does not have the potential to limit your right to contract it does not limit you from selling (or otherwise obligating) property appurtenant to the land even though such commercial obligations cannot possibly effect the Title to the Land itself.
[hr][/hr]
Jumonjii wrote:Still not sure why one would want their land patent other than eminent domain, or to stop some sort of real estate development project.
You probably are not alone. The people largely do not know what landownership is because it has been purposely concealed for 5 generations. The Land 101 article addresses this question.[hr][/hr]In the United States of America, the Land Patent is the Title to the Land. Thus, if you don’t have a land patent, in all likelihood, you do not have an actual Title to the land. Respectively, the reasons anyone should want the Title to their Land should be self explanatory. If they are not, perhaps you should call our Trustee and discuss that matter with him; he can help you understand. You may also want to read our article on Sovereignty.[hr][/hr]
Jumonjii wrote:As a new homeowner, the idea of renovating without permits… or event no property tax is very exciting, but that isn't my main goal.
From my year and ½ of learning the truth thanks to Team Law, I discovered I did not own "my" home; or "my" car, or anything of value. I was only a legal user of it. The owner of it all , to my dismay , is a privately owned, foreign to the United States of America, corporation known as the District of Columbia, also known as, United States, United States Government, or.. CorpUS. So, chances are you are a homeowner only in name, not in substance. If you find this shocking, you might want to read Myth 22 over again to see how all of this can be possible, then do your own research. As for property taxes, in the Land 101 article, you will also be provided with an explanation of the contracts one likely unwittingly assumes during the sale and transfer of property appurtenances.

Jumonjii wrote:If that's all I learn though, I wouldn't complain.
If you stay with Team Law, I bet you'll learn a bunch more :)

Jumonjii wrote:I did talk to someone else regarding patents and permits, and he said to cross out specific references on the application I didn't agree with before signing..... along with UCC 1-207.
Be careful. I would suggest to you to consider studying the materials on this forum regarding these topics; so, you can see for yourself why and learn that you can study out the law for yourself, not relying on other people solely. Team Law provides support for people who want to learn the law.[hr][/hr]Vzeng1 is quite correct on the care necessary when entering into any contractual relationship. That is exactly why so many such agreements warn the participants with the necessity for seeking competent legal counsel. At Team Law, we don’t think that is sufficient counsel; see, our article on advice. Even if a party hires an attorney, that does not insure that they will understand all of the terms of any given contract. Thus, it is imperative to make sure that you do understand the terms of the agreement and the you agree to them, before you sign.[hr][/hr]
Jumonjii wrote:Sounded suspect to me because I would think the city would just deny the application.
Again, instead of addressing this issue, I suggest you read the Land 101 article. It is very inspiring. Another good article is, The Key. Great for newbies looking for inspiration to learn the law.[hr][/hr]Our experience proves that you can never know what another party will agree to until you put it before them. Sometimes it will amaze you. :t^: [hr][/hr]
So much to unlearn.
So very true! We are glad you have awakened!

Regards, Vzeng1

Jumonjii
Registered User
Registered User
Posts: 6
Joined: Tuesday August 10th, 2010 4:18 pm MDT

Re: Why do people want Land Patents?

Postby Jumonjii » Tuesday August 31st, 2010 3:13 pm MDT

Thanks for the response.

I was aware that pretty much everything is owned in name only.... so let me ask this, if it's okay. Are there solutions to become true owners?

User avatar
Copacetic
Beneficiary
Beneficiary
Posts: 37
Joined: Wednesday July 29th, 2009 8:28 am MDT

Re: Why do people want Land Patents?

Postby Copacetic » Tuesday August 31st, 2010 7:03 pm MDT

Yes, there are solutions to all of your concerns and problems; however, the solutions require you to learn the law and how to apply it. Team Law can help; that's what we do.
The only way evil men can win is if good men do nothing.
Me

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1569
Joined: Thursday June 9th, 2005 12:16 pm MDT

Re: Why do people want Land Patents?

Postby Admin » Friday September 3rd, 2010 11:31 am MDT

:h: Jumonjii,
Vzeng1 and Copacetic responded to your previous inquiries with reasonableness; and, hopefully you have already benefitted from that.

Additionally, please note: Admin has since added additional content to Vzeng1’s point-by-point response.

Also, Copacetic only addressed the fact that solutions are available to you through Team Law; however, your presupposition that “pretty much everything is owned in name only”, still begs for a brief response from us; which is as follows:

If you followed the links Vzeng1 provided you and read Myth 22, and if you followed that article’s admonition and read all of the seven points of Prerequisite Knowledge necessary to comprehend that myth, you will have at least learned there that Corp. U.S. is the owner of the property you referred to as, “pretty much everything is owned in name only”; and that, the name everything is so owned in is the name of the trust that the Social Security Administration created when they offered the privilege of holding their social security card. Thus, when we respond to your follow up question regarding the possibility of becoming “true owners” by saying: “Of course, it is possible to become the actual owners of virtually everything you control; if you know the law and apply it. And, Team Law han help you learn how easy it is to learn the law and respectively apply it.”

However, when you start working with us to learn the law don’t be surprised if you also learn that there are far better ways to control the things you thought you owned (and much, much more) than by direct ownership. Nonetheless, the first step is you must learn the law.

Some people imagine that learning the law will be difficult; so, they don’t do it. In reality, there is no choice. If a law applies to you and or if you are the source behind the authority the law (which you are), then learning the law is imperative—that is to say, you have no choice. Whether you learn it or not you will remain accountable to it.

Thus, considering the fact that the service Team Law provides is unavailable anywhere else and the only other ways of learning the law are prone to massive expenses, fraught with potential for misunderstanding or worse, supporting Team Law is an easy choice.

Team Law’s way is easy to follow and provides readily available incredible resources you can focus on your own special needs and interests in learning the law and applying it.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"


As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.


Return to “Land Patents”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest