:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

With the return of our Trustee, we restarted our morning conference calls on: June 12, 2017.
Our new Free Conference Call schedule is every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time).

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our next Conference Call!

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

Have land Patent info

The mystery of Land Patents unveiled.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Republic21
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Have land Patent info

Postby Republic21 » Tuesday September 7th, 2010 3:20 pm MDT

Hello,

I can't click on the the red admin for a private email so I will use the open forum. I have all the info you need to do the Land Patent sandwich for me. If I wanted to get the applicable law to study along with it what are my next steps?

Thanks

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Have land Patent info

Postby Admin » Wednesday September 8th, 2010 9:42 am MDT

:h: Republic21:
Clicking on usernames in the Open Forum system to open the user profile is limited at least to Team Law beneficiary level of service.

However, the fact that some users cannot use the user profile service to send private messages does not limit you from sending private messages to Admin. To send private messages to Admin you simply use our Open Forum’s private message service.

If you do not know how to use that service you should check out that topic in the Image FAQ page. You can find the Image FAQ button at the top on the right side of every page on our forum.

Regarding your post’s inquiry:
If you want to use our Land Patent Sandwich service you should call our office using the information found on the Contacting Team Law page.

Additional support regarding land patents, etc. (beyond what we have already provided on our websites and in our Open Forum), is only available through Team Law to our beneficiaries.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Return to “Land Patents”