:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

We hope you enjoy your experience here.

We hold free conference calls every Monday through Thursday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time).
Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our conference calls;

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

Quick question about land

The mystery of Land Patents unveiled.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Virginia Gent

Quick question about land

Postby Virginia Gent » Sunday September 12th, 2010 8:18 pm MDT

In order to avoid paying property taxes, one would be safe in assuming that it is possible to build a house slowly, debt free, on land that is properly secured VIA Land Patent, correct? I'm not asking if this is the best way, or trying to imply the only way, merely inquiring if this method is a feasible way to avoid the property tax scam Corp. STATE cons people into paying. Of course this is assuming you aren't registered to vote and don't allow property tax assessors onto the land, etc.

If that question falls into the realm of needing Beneficiary Support (Which sadly I have yet to get around to getting due to a hectic schedule) may I ask one more question?

Would a person be able to find Land Patents before purchasing any land at all? The goal here is to find land that is suitable to the buyer but also land that hasn't been subdivided, as that is a fear of mine ... buying land that has been subdivided and then having to go through a mess in order to get a Perfect Deed.

I hope my question(s) are clear, if not I will try to better explain what I mean. Thanks again and it's good to be back at Team Law! :ro
"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
- Thomas Jefferson

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Quick question about land

Postby Admin » Tuesday September 14th, 2010 11:22 am MDT

:h: Virginia Gent:
You have been a registered user long enough, and we have responded to enough of your forum posts, that, by now, you certainly must know that Team Law is worthy of your support. Accordingly, our Charter limits us from providing you any further support unless you are a Team Law beneficiary.

Respectively, as you imagined, the complexity of the information necessary to provide you with the resources or information to help you learn how to answer your inquiry would also require Team Law beneficiary support. However, our Land 101 article does provide sufficient information such that a person with the desire to ferret out that answer on their own could easily do so.

Also, the answer to your second question can be found with a little research into the links found on our website’s Online resources page.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Return to “Land Patents”