:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Please remember our offices are always closed for the week of Thanksgiving;
therefore, our next Conference Call will be on Monday, November 27, 2017.

Have a happy and blessed holiday.

We generally hold Free Conference Calls every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time)
Join us on our next Conference Call and invite your friends.

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

Please be aware that: The Way of Kings™ Forum is back online; however, they were not able to salvage their old database for that forum. Wherefore, all of the registrations and content that was on that forum is gone; which means that you will need to re-register on that forum to communicate with them and to receive their forum based services.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

After reading this announcement, you may remove it by clicking the “X” in the upper right corner of the announcement's green background.

Aliquot Parts

The mystery of Land Patents unveiled.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Tensforme
Registered

Aliquot Parts

Postby Tensforme » Friday April 1st, 2011 12:22 pm MDT

The Bureau of Land Management (BLM) office in California told me that to issue a land patent they need from me the: Township, Range, Section and Aliquot Part. What is an "aliquot part"? Will the County Recorder's office know what this means; and is there a different name for it?

SteveB
Registered

Re: Aliquot Parts

Postby SteveB » Saturday April 2nd, 2011 5:13 pm MDT

Greetings,
I believe, if I understand your question correctly, that this link will take you to where you can find out what an aliquot part is,
and how it relates to identifying parcels of land.
Perhaps “Team Law Admin” may have a more appropriate answer to the question that may be more to the point in how this applies to a land patent.
I hope at least this is a good place to start your education on the subject and answers you question.
Sincerely,
SteveB :) [hr][/hr] :h: Inserted by Admin:
Actually, in accord with our Forum Rules it is usually necessary to remove any post that includes within it an unauthorized link.
However, had you asked, in this case, we would have approved the link. :t^: [/list]

SimplyThinkDreams
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby SimplyThinkDreams » Sunday April 3rd, 2011 8:33 am MDT

Tensforme,
The meaning of the term aliquot part as it is used in legal descriptions can easily be found by doing a quick internet search. It took me less than 2 minutes. Remember, Team Law does not do your work for you; rather, they help you learn how to learn the law efficiently and effectively so that you can properly apply it.
SimplyThinkDreams

T.L.I.O.F.
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby T.L.I.O.F. » Sunday April 3rd, 2011 10:36 am MDT

Tensforme:
You may wish to try a search of: government land office, bureau of land managment. Informational, educational, and easy to use.

Michael

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Sunday April 3rd, 2011 10:20 pm MDT

:h: Everyone:
We appreciate the responses our beneficiaries have made to this topical thread; however, we are a bit surprised that they did not focus the research through Team Law’s Online resources page where Team Law already addressed “aloquot parts”. From the http://teamlaw.net main menu, click on the link: Online resources. At the top of that page you will find the links to the BLM record system; the first of which is:
    U. S. Rectangular Survey System (RSS) Land in the United States of America is described in its “Aliquot Parts”. This BLM link defines the Section, Township and Range (STR) aliquot parts land description system used to define Land since shortly after the Constitutional Republic was formed.
However, following SimplyThinkDreams suggestion and searching Google for "Aliquot parts, BLM" provided a link regarding the use of the RSS in Oregon and Washington that describes that system quite well.

Thus, we appreciate SimplyThinkDreams suggestion and reminder of the importance for doing your own research firsthand and that from source material instead of third hand presentations. In other words, getting the information regarding the RSS from the BLM is getting it from the source. That is exactly why we provided a link to the BLM for getting the answers to the question at the center of this topical thread.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Return to “Land Patents”