:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

We hold a Conference Call every Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning; at: 8:00 AM (Mountain Time).

Our Conference Call number is: (857) 232-0158
Conference Code: 110045

While on the Conference Call:
To mute your phone: press: 4*
To raise you hand for a question or comment: press: 5*

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

In conjunction with our Success Network
We announced our participation in the
Self Made Man Contest
on our Facebook and Twitter pages.

What is the new Self Made Man platform?
It’s kinda like Netflix, but better.
The content and platform will help you change your life, and the world…

It launches: February 20th
And, to celebrate,
they’re giving away over
$35,000 in cash and prizes!

Click here to
Enter Now!!!

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

After reading this announcement, you may remove it by moving your cursor to the upper right corner of the announcement's green background and clicking the “X”.

Incorporating vs. Trust for stock trading business

Contracts, Trusts & the corporation sole; what they are & how they relate with one another.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

MrPither
Registered

Incorporating vs. Trust for stock trading business

Postby MrPither » Monday February 12th, 2018 4:47 pm MST

Hello Admin,
I have a friend who is very successful day trading and I suggested to him that he incorporate himself to take advantage of the benefits of doing so, mostly tax related, OR start a trust of some sort according to Team Law if that would be more beneficial in general.

My question is, would one be better than the other for that type of 'business', stock trading?

Does Team Laws free forum talk about this in detail some place that I could point out to my friend?

As for me, where did you first learn how a trust works other than sites that what to sell you their services. I'd like to get a full picture, more then the free forum has to offer, (which thank you, is a lot), of what a trust is and if it something I should pursue.

It has been a long time since I have read the Trust material on the free forum. I hope you don't mind me asking for quick answers and/or directions to answers.

Thank you for your time,
Mike.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Incorporating vs. Trust for stock trading business

Postby Admin » Monday February 12th, 2018 4:50 pm MST

:h: Mike:
From the beginning of Team Law, we avoided the topic of Asset protection systems for several reasons; not the least of which was, our world is filled with trust mills (the common term for businesses that generate asset protection systems), law firms and lawyers that specialize in setting up conventional asset protection systems, and they regularly get attacked by various governmental agencies known by their alphabet soup acronyms; like, IRS, FBI, SEC, etc. We did not want such problems; so, we simply stayed away from the topic of: Asset Protection. Nonetheless, as time went by people more and more started to recognize that our Trustee had a significant background in setting up asset protection systems and building businesses. Wherefore, they began hounding my for more information on how I would setup proper systems. Respectively, in the year 2,000, the Way of Kings™ became a resource that specialized in setting up such systems patterned after the ancient Kings’ systems.

When the Way of Kings™ became available, as a custom designed asset protection system packaging and delivery service, Team Law saw that as a perfect way for us to remain outside of that industry permanently. Respectively, when people have questions such as yours, we refer them to the Way of Kings™ for their answers. However, because the Way of Kings™ only packages and delivers custom designed systems asset protection systems; and, they never do any management, training or sensational marketing, of any kind, they realized Team Law would be a great resource for their patrons’ learning how to learn and apply the law; and, that is exactly what they wanted to make sure their patrons had access to before they would be willing to deliver any component of an asset protection system. That is why the Way of Kings™ makes sure that each of their patrons are Team Law beneficiaries before the Way of Kings™ will sell any components of any asset protection system.

Respectfully, when the Way of Kings™ proposed that they would like to make supportive donations to Team Law and respectfully acquire the privilege of nominating people for Team Law Beneficiary Endowments we entered into a non-compete agreement with the Way of Kings™. Respectively, we cannot go into the business of helping people, etc. generate any components of asset protection systems. Therefore, whenever anyone wants to know more about asset protection systems, we refer them to the Way of Kings™ where they can read the APS 101 article and gain a basic understanding of the wisdom and usage of setting up such systems.

Respectfully, we refer you to them now.

If you will review that APS 101 article, you will learn why setting up a corporation (as you suggested to your friend), might be a bad idea. We certainly would not do that. You would also learn that trusts are used to control: governments, corporations and asset flow; which would be right for the purpose you expressed interest in; that is moving assets from investment sources to wherever?. Of course, depending on the actual nature of what the investor desires the outcome to do, a Partnership might also be ideal for the purpose intended.

Our forum does not address this matter at all; other than a few referrals to the Way of Kings™. Of course, you could easily refer your friend to the Way of Kings™; just as Team Law does.

We believe that most people learn how trusts work as children learning fair play on the playground. For example: if a child brings a ball to the playground, though he may entrust it to others during the play, the ownership of the ball remains with he who brought the ball. The same thing holds true if I know you and we are at a hotel swimming pool; you are sitting at a table under an umbrella and I am wanting to take a quick dip in the pool to cool off. When I see that you are there, I might come over to you and ask you if you would mind watching my smart phone while I jump into the pool for that quick dip, to cool off. If you accept my offer, do you not automatically understand that I am not giving you my phone for any other purpose other than to watch it and protect it from harm, while I jump into the pool? We all understand such terms: you understand that I am not giving you ownership of my phone; rather, I am merely entrusting it with you. That relationship is the very definition of a Trust—every element of that relationship defines the trust. The courts make it clear that trusts are contractually constructed entities—in other words: they are not you—they are contractually created business entities. So, again, where did we learn how that works: at home as a child; in Kindergarten; and, in the playground.

Of course, you can learn a lot more about that topic by reading: law, history, the standard for review from court cases and/or Team Law’s training materials (see: “Do it Yourself Trust Manager” Team Law’s training album on Trusts; which includes the book: The Secret of Trusts”.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Return to “Contracts, Trusts & the Corp. Sole”