:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

We generally hold Free Conference Calls every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time)
Join us on our next Conference Call and invite your friends.

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Remember: Our Trustee's Holiday Season Break begins at close of business on: December 15, 2017!
Which means he will not be available from then until: January 15, 2018; during which time there will be no conference calls and no support calls to our Trustee. However, the Fulfillment Office will only be closed from: December 22, 2017, until: January 8, 2018.

So, make sure that you take care of any of your end of year needs now, before our offices close.

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

After reading this announcement, you may remove it by clicking the “X” in the upper right corner of the announcement's green background.

Consent and the withdrawing of consent

Contracts, Trusts & the corporation sole; what they are & how they relate with one another.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Nrvdoc
Registered

Consent and the withdrawing of consent

Postby Nrvdoc » Thursday April 17th, 2014 12:43 pm MDT

I think the biggest fraud on the people of our nation is that silence or non action may be construed as consent. I am spending more and more of my limited free time trying to understand how I withdraw my consent, because when consent was given either actively or inactively, I was not made aware of the complete picture, had I been in the know naturally I would have never given my consent. Nor would I have allowed my daughters be part of this with an SSN.

I was hoping to find a thread that discusses specifically what steps are required to withdraw consent. I do know that it is lawful to withdraw my consent and my minor children's consent. I have seen other sites that cover some of this topic,but I trust Team Law, your information has been spot on.

On an encouraging note people are waking up, I give your link to every patient that expresses and interest to change their circumstances.

God bless you all and God save this nation the last best hope for freedom.

Nrvdoc

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Consent and the withdrawing of consent

Postby Admin » Friday April 18th, 2014 5:31 pm MDT

:h: Nrvdoc:
Thank you for your inquiry.
However, we cannot comprehend how Corp. U.S.’ provision of the social security system can be described as a “fraud on the people of our nation”; except by those that have not reviewed the facts of the relationship that was offered. The easiest way for us to explain that comment is refer you to our Patriot Mythology articles Myth 14 and Myth 2. We listed 14 first because it deals most directly with your inquiry. Please remember, those myths are myths promoted by people participating in that system. Since 1935, the Social Security Administration and its parent (Corp. U.S.) have come up with a whole new set of myths that they are manipulating and magnifying through the Department of Homeland Security’s marketing tactics (see: Corp. U.S. Mythology, Myths 8, 9 and 10).

Given the facts of Homeland Securities influence on our nation today, most people that truly understand the nature of the actual relationships involved find it far more effective and beneficial to learn exactly how the system actually works, then secure the nature of all parties and their respective relationships with formal written certified documents acknowledged and recorded by the SSA in their own records. Respectively, Team Law beneficiaries can learn how to learn to use such a pattern to secure their private nature as well as the distinction between them and the social security cardholding trust (the taxpayer).

Of course, you can imagine how having such a document trail can prevent the confusion between a living man and a cardholding trust. It can also be a source of significantly awakening the people such that they can learn how to live in the system and yet not be of the system—It can opens the door to true freedom, even in the face of our Homeland Security controlled world. To delve into such matters more fully requires Team Law beneficiary support.

Respectively, we look forward to the time when we can help you learn more.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Return to “Contracts, Trusts & the Corp. Sole”