:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

Please note:
Pastor Butch Paugh, of: GNC Radio Network’s: “Call to Decision” radio show, will interview: Eric W. Madsen, Team Law’s Trustee, this:
Saturday, July. 8, 2017, at: 6:00 PM (MT).
Call In Line: (855) 242-8824,
Listen Line: (605)562-4040.

Our new Free Conference Call schedule is every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time).

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Though our Trustee is otherwise out of the office this week (July 10, 2017 – July 14, 2017), our Trustee will continue to hold Conference calls
at their regularly scheduled times; with one exception: there will be no conference call Monday, July 17, 2017.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our next Conference Call!

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

Historical Outline question re: US Constiturion

Contracts, Trusts & the corporation sole; what they are & how they relate with one another.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Martrw
Registered

Historical Outline question re: US Constiturion

Postby Martrw » Tuesday September 9th, 2014 7:10 pm MDT

Team Law,
I am in the process of applying the Standard for Review by validating all statments made in the Historical Outline. The 3rd paragraph states:

3rd: In said Act, Corp. U.S. adopted their own constitution (United States Constitution), which was identical to the national Constitution (Constitution of the United States of America) except that it was missing the national constitution’s 13th Amendment and the national constitution’s 14th, 15th and 16th amendments are respectively numbered 13th, 14th and 15th amendments in the Corp. U.S. Constitution. At this point take special notice and remember this Corp. U.S. method of adopting their own Constitution, they will add to it in the same manner in 1913.

I am unable to find any "adoption" statement in the The District of Columbia Organic Act of 1871. I have read the document multiple times and have highlighted each occurance of the word Constitution and each reference, in my understanding, is to the Constitution of the United States. I looked for wording which may imply the adoption by use of artful language but have failed here also. Finally, I have searched the forum to see if the question has already been answered but am unable to locate any similar discussion.

Please help me to understand what I am missing. This crucial foundational issue has me baffled.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Historical Outline question re: US Constiturion

Postby Admin » Friday October 3rd, 2014 4:03 pm MDT

:h: Martrw:
Due to the fact that our response to your inquiry would have taken quite a bit of typing (the most labor intensive and slowest form of communication we have), we used your inquiry as the basis for our morning Conference Call on, September 10, 2014; respectively, you will find our response there—just go to the Conference Call page and scroll down to the, September 10, 2014, recording.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Return to “Contracts, Trusts & the Corp. Sole”