:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

The Trustee is in the hospital. Your prayers are appreciated. We will not be having conference calls until he is back.
We hope you enjoy your experience here.

We hold free conference calls every Monday through Thursday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time).
Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our conference calls;

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

Uniform Commercial Code

Contracts, Trusts & the corporation sole; what they are & how they relate with one another.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

relfo8

Uniform Commercial Code

Postby relfo8 » Tuesday December 6th, 2005 9:54 am MST

I am new to you forum and would like to know more about the U.C.C. code.
I've read a number of articles on the internet and understand a little. Can you file this document and gain control of the strawman (which is a fictitious entity) or is this a fluke? Can you eliminate debt? Do we have an account with TDA with one million in credits according to the7hfire, they have some very interesting articles but they seem a little far fetched. Please give me all the information so that I can study them for myself.
Thanks
PR

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Uniform Commercial Code

Postby Admin » Tuesday December 6th, 2005 1:35 pm MST

:h: Relfo8:
We would first caution anyone from reading articles on the Internet and thinking that they accordingly understand the subject matter. Obviously our information is published on the Internet so are we saying that it cannot be relied on as well? We are saying that if you do not take what you get from your research and prove it by the actual records and history you are using someone else’s work to base your understanding on and that is no way to base your knowledge whether the information you get is from us or from any other source that is not the actual source of the actual facts.

The information you find on the Internet may or may not have value. You can verify the value of the same from the source of the data that was complied in the form of information. In other words, you must trace information back to the actual source and verify it by two or three actual fact based witnesses, whenever possible.

We gave you the two paragraphs above as a forward to the rest of your response because of the question you asked in your message:
relfo8 wrote:Can you file this document and gain control of the strawman (which is a fictitious entity) or is this a fluke?
We have already answered this question on our website’s Patriot Mythology page. When you go to that page pay special attention to the following topics:
  1. The Strawman
  2. The Social Security number is your account number
  3. U.C.C. 1 filings
  4. Strawman revisited, “I copyrighted my name
To get to our Patriot Mythology page follow this link: Team Law’s home page then on the menu on the left of the page select Patriot Mythology.

The answers to your remaining questions seem related to the answers you will receive there so if you still have them after you read those responses, feel free to ask again.

We do not know what you referenced by the acronym: “TDA”.
The website you referred to does not work, but that is OK because we do not review other parties presentations and prefer that our Open Forum users do not post links to other sites on our Open Forum; however, if the site you were referring to presents information regarding the subjects we demystify on our Patriot Mythology page then that should be enough of a response to set you on a better path of research.

Last edited by Admin on Friday December 14th, 2007 10:48 pm MST, edited 2 times in total.
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Tyler.Durden
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Tyler.Durden » Tuesday December 6th, 2005 10:14 pm MST

I occaisionaly read other sites and they do have some interesting posts, but in my opinion too much doom and gloom with too few solutions. They offer some solutions to mortgages however they are just barely scratching the surface.

You came to the right place to learn and dispel many and most of the patriot hubub out there. Be very careful while reading patriot rants on the internet and don't jump into anything without understanding the law behind it. I emplore you to read and listen to as much information on TeamLaw.org as possible, then start reading the posts on this forum and by then you will easily see, as I did, the value of Team Law. At that point I hope you consider becoming a beneficiary and then ordering as much of the education material as you can afford from Team Law. This is not an endorsement but simply the best opinion I can give for someone to learn the law and how to apply it without spending coutless hours and days reading misleading crap on the internet. Learn the basics through Team Law and the rest will take care of itself.

First things first, read everything you can on TeamLaw.org regarding patriot mythology again and again and again until you see the point they are trying to convey. At first you might think they are contradicting themselves with other parts of their site, however, upon closer inspection of the details in the writing they are dead right.

The devil is in the details and Team Law will help you put the fear of God into those who put in those details.
May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to choose it, and the strength to make it endure.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mortgage Relief

Postby Admin » Tuesday May 6th, 2008 11:50 am MDT

:h: Everyone:
In his last post in this topical thread:
wrote:I occasionally read other sites and … They offer some solutions to mortgages however they are just barely scratching the surface.
Recent activity throughout the country (especially in California) there has been an onslaught of foreclosures. Accordingly, we are receiving an inordinate number of calls from people regarding their desire to “save their mortgaged stuff”. Most of the people that call, have hear about land patents and they have the idea that if they secure the land patent they will not have to lose their homes when they fail to pay their mortgages. Sadly, most of those people are looking at the matter incorrectly; largely because people have the idea that, as Tyler.Durden said, those internet sources “offer some solutions to mortgages”. Our experience is, in most cases they do not. It is true, land secured by a land patent cannot be taken, against your will, for debt or taxes but that does not limit you from your own agreements. When you privately contract to provide the property appurtenant to your Land as collateral to your agreement, the land patent will not stop you from compelling your agreement. What you have to remember, the language on the mortgage is your language; it is your word; it is your agreement. Therefore, the land patent will not stop you from your lawful obligation. And, that is where we help those people that so come to us.

With Team Law, they learn that the place to attack such a foreclosure is to learn the law related to such relationships and examine the terms and conditions of the mortgage agreement. If they were not made lawfully then they cannot be upheld. Many things can be done wrong in a mortgage. For example, if a loan is made where real property appurtenant to land will be used as collateral to secure a loan, why would such a deal need a Promissory Note to also secure the loan? The answer is, it wouldn’t. In fact, many such loans are provided with no such note. Though, the inclusion of a Promissory Note does not, in and of itself, mean the mortgage agreement was bogus, the Promissory Note can easily be used in a fraudulent way. Therefore, learning the law can help you learn how to save a property in foreclosure when fraud or other such errors can be proven.

One of the ways so many people have run into mortgage problems in California is the borrowers apparently bit off more than they could chew, when it comes to mortgage debt. Lenders offered ARM (adjustable rate mortgages) the people could afford to pay when they got the loan but now that the loan has adjusted to a higher interest rate, they can no longer afford to make the payments. The problem here is the borrower was approved for a loan for which they could not actually qualify. In some cases, properties were appraised at higher values than they would actually appraise. When such techniques are used to “bait” the borrower, who relies of the professional opinion of the lender and their appraiser, they may have a fault in putting the Buyer into an impossible situation that is not allowed in the law. Again, if such practices can be proven, then the property can likely be saved by learning the law and properly applying it. Team Law helps people do that.

Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Return to “Contracts, Trusts & the Corp. Sole”