:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Please remember our offices are always closed for the week of Thanksgiving;
therefore, our next Conference Call will be on Monday, November 27, 2017.

Have a happy and blessed holiday.

We generally hold Free Conference Calls every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time)
Join us on our next Conference Call and invite your friends.

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

Please be aware that: The Way of Kings™ Forum is back online; however, they were not able to salvage their old database for that forum. Wherefore, all of the registrations and content that was on that forum is gone; which means that you will need to re-register on that forum to communicate with them and to receive their forum based services.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

After reading this announcement, you may remove it by clicking the “X” in the upper right corner of the announcement's green background.

US Corp. names listings—

Contracts, Trusts & the corporation sole; what they are & how they relate with one another.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

John

US Corp. names listings—

Postby John » Tuesday October 24th, 2006 7:16 pm MDT

I have a question for anyone who may be able to help me understand better. I recently tried to search for any US Corporate names under a few Corporate name registers and I couldn't find any, where can I look for that type of information? I am curious as to where the Corporate names have been registered?

Thanks, John.

Thunder
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Thunder » Wednesday October 25th, 2006 9:23 am MDT

John,
What US Corporations are you lookig for?

Thunder
Freedom for all people

NowKnowYe
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby NowKnowYe » Wednesday October 25th, 2006 9:49 am MDT

Probably United States Government, U.S., etc.
Good question though...

nofedirs :roll:
If our elected representatives don't obey the Constitution, what is treason?

John

US Corp. name search

Postby John » Wednesday October 25th, 2006 10:49 am MDT

Thunder,
I was trying to search out the listing for such Corporations as, United States Government, United States, State of Wisconsin, etc. I am new to Team Law and was trying to research this specific area as it relates to Corporations that use the names of recognizable States and Offices. I tried several corporate search databanks but it didn't reveal anything. My guess is that this type of information may be more hidden from the public eye. I would think that these Corporations must have their names registered somewhere??? Otherwise I could register the name. Take for intance the State in which I live. Wisconsin. It is always refered to as a Corporate entity as in State of Wisconsin. Therefore, I would assume that the corporate name, State of Wisconsin, must be an actual registered corporate name, and as such, I should be able to find record of such an entry, somewhere I would hope? This is where I am having difficulties. I would enjoy the research, just need a push in the right direction.

Thanks, John

Assembler
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Understanding name better.

Postby Assembler » Thursday October 26th, 2006 5:08 pm MDT

Greetings,
As a starting point for research a good place to start is in Black's Law 8th ed. The following shows the word name, n.. The words in blue are highlighted by me as possible research areas that may help your work to understand. If there are any typing mistakes below, be sure to go look for yourself at the page numbers listed.
In, Black’s Law Dictionary, 8th ed., the lexicographers wrote:Name, n. (pg. 1048)
    A word or phrase identifying or designating a person or thing and distinguishing that person or thing from others. alias. See ALIAS.
    assumed name. See ASSUMED NAME. brandname.SeeTRADENAME.
    Christian name. See personal name.
    corporate name. The registered name under which a corporation conducts legal affairs such as suing, being sued, and paying taxes; the name that a corporation files with a state authority (usu. the secretary of state) as the name under which the corporation will conduct its affairs. A corporate name usu. includes, and in many states is required to include, the word "corporation," "incorporated," or "company," or an abbreviation of one of those words. Cf. ASSUMED NAME. [Cases: Corporations (;-43-50. C.J.S. Corporations §§ 98-105.]
    distinctive name. A name, esp. a tradename, that clearly distinguishes one thing from another. To maintain an action for tradename infringement, the plaintiff must prove, among other things, that it owns a distinctive name. [Cases: Trade Regulation (8-10. C.J.S. Names §§ 15, 17; Trade-Marks, Trade-Names, and Unfair Competition §§ 41-42.]
    fictitious name. 1. ASSUMED NAME. 2. ALIAS. 3. JOHN DOE.
    first name. See personal name.
    full name. An individual's personal name, second or middle names or initials (if any), and surname arranged in a customary order. In Western cultures, the traditional order is usu. personal name, middle names or initials, and surname. In many other cultures, the order is surname first, followed by one or more personal names. [Cases: Names e-1.1
    given name. See personal name.
    legal name. A person's full name as recognized in law. A legal name is usu.
    acquired at birth or through a court order. There are no rules governing a legal name's length or constitution; it may be a single name (e.g., Prince) or include words not generally used in human names (e.g., Moon Unit). [Cases: Names (-1.]
    nickname. See NICKNAME.
    personal name. An individual's name or names given at birth, as distinguished from a family name. - Also termed given name; (in the Western tradition) first name; (in the Christian tradition) Christian name. Cf. surname.
    proprietary name. Trademarks. A nondescriptive name that may be owned and registered as a trademark.
    street name. See STREET NAME.
    surname. The family name automatically bestowed at birth, acquired by marriage, or adopted by choice. Although in many cultures a person's surname is traditionally the father's surname, there is nothing to prevent someone from taking the mother's surname or a combination of the parents' surnames.
    tradename. See TRADENAME.
    name-and-arms clause. Hist. A clause (usu. in a will or settlement transferring property) providing that the property's recipient must assume and continue using the testator's or settlor's surname and coat-of-arms, or else the property will pass to another person. [Cases: Wills X642. C.J.S. Wills §§ 1397, 1415, 1418, 1424.]
Personal name. See NAME. personal (pg. 1180)
    Personal law. The law that governs a person's family matters, usu. regardless of where the person goes. In common-law systems, personal law refers to the law of the person's domicile. In civil-law systems, it refers to the law of the individual's nationality (and so is sometimes called lex patriae). Cf. TERRITORIAL LAW.

"The idea of the personal law is based on the conception of man as a social being, so that those transactions of his daily life which affect him most closely in a personal sense, such as marriage, divorce, legitimacy, many kinds of capacity, and succession, may be governed universally by that system of law deemed most suitable and adequate for the purpose .... [A]lthough the law of the domicile is the chief criterion adopted by English courts for the personal law, it lies within the power of any man of full age and capacity to establish his domicile in any country he chooses, and thereby automatically to make the law of that country his personal law." R.H. Graveson, Conflict of Laws 188 (7th ed. 1974).
Sincerely, Assembler. 8-) :ro

John

Corp. Name Search

Postby John » Thursday October 26th, 2006 8:02 pm MDT

Thank You for your help and response,

I have done some more research into the issue of Corp. names and how they relate to what most people assume are "Government" names. Back in the 60's, most original jurisdictional States, at the behest of the governer's Conference of 1962, I think??? were urged to incorporate, but what is confusing to me is that they (the original juristictional States) didn't follow the pattern as is required of other Corporations. Because the various States were acting on original juristictional grounds, all they had to do was to pass an Act declaring their intent to Administratively Organize a (Corporate Struture...outside and apart from, their Original Jurisdictional Republican Struture of Governance) Before 1970, the research I have found, has told me that All Original States passed such or a similar Administrative Organizational Act of some kind, effectively incorporating That State. Thereby, soon after, vacating all or most semblance to the Original Jurisdictional Republican Struture and slightly changing certain words, to the effect of transferring all duties and responsibilites over to the "New Corporate Struture", now formed. This explains why I cannot find registered Corporate Names such as...State of Wisconsin, etc...., because such names most likely do not exist in Corporate Data Bases. I do have a question because of this. What if someone were to "register" a name already so taken but not necessarily registered, such as, State of Wisconsin, I bet I could not register such a name, yet, if I were to try and be denied, would the Corporate State have to provide proof that such a name already exists? I do not know but it would make for some interesting fact finding.

Assembler
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Understanding name and contracts better.

Postby Assembler » Friday October 27th, 2006 10:54 pm MDT

Greetings,
To obtain a better understanding of the possible Governors conventions (1962-1972?) contracts that you refer to, can be made by becoming a Team Law beneficiary. It is wise to ask yourself the question how much is your research time worth to you? Then consider becoming a Team Law beneficiary to speed up your research work.
The words in blue are highlighted by me as possible research areas. The following is to address your issue of registrant which may be a part of a contract. If there are any mistakes in the words below, be sure to look up by the page numbers for yourself.
In, Black’s Law Dictionary, 8th ed., the lexicographers wrote:Registrant. (pg. 1309)
    One who registers; esp., one who registers something for the purpose of securing a right or privilege granted by law upon official registration.
Privilege. (pg. 1234)
    A special legal right, exemption, or immunity granted to a person or class of persons; an exception to a duty. A privilege grants someone the legal freedom to do or not to do a given act. It immunizes conduct that, tinder ordinary circumstances, would subject the actor to liability.absolute privilege. A privilege that immunizes an actor from suit, no matter how wrongful the action might be, and even though it is done with an improper motive. Cf. qualified privilege. [Cases: Libel and Slander «36; Torts C-16. C.J.S. Libel and Slander; Injurious Falsehood §§ 58, 65, 69; Right of Privacy and Publicity §§ 20, 28, 31-33, 44; Torts § 7, 12, 14-15, 51, 64, 92-93.]
    official privilege. See PRIVILEGE (1).
The following is more on-point of this topic of Contracts, Trusts, and Sole from Black’s Law 8th ed.

Sincerely, Assembler 8-)
In, Black’s Law Dictionary, 8th ed., the lexicographers wrote:Contract, n. (pg. 341)
  1. An agreement between two or more parties creating obligations that are enforceable or otherwise recognizable at law (a binding contract). [Cases: Contracts 1. C.J.S. Contracts §§ 2, 9, 12.1
  2. The writing that sets forth such an agreement (a contract is valid if valid under the law of the residence of the party wishing to enforce the contract).
  3. A promise or set of promises by a party to a transaction, enforceable or otherwise recognizable at law; the writing expressing that promise or set of promises (when the lessor learned that the rooms were to be used for the delivery of blasphemous lectures, he declined to carry out his contract). See Restatement (Second) of Contracts § 2 (1979).
  4. Broadly, any legal duty or set of duties not imposed by the law of tort; esp., a duty created by a decree or declaration of a court (an obligation of record, as a judgment, recognizance, or the like, is included within the term "contract").
  5. The body of law dealing with agreements and exchange (the general theory of contract).
  6. The terms of an agreement, or any particular term (there was no express contract about when the money was payable).
  7. Loosely, a sale or conveyance.
  8. Loosely, an enforceable agreement between two or more parties to do or not to do a thing or set of things; a compact (when they finally agreed, they had a contract). - contract, vb. - contractual, adj.
Trust, n. (pg. 1546)
  1. The right, enforceable solely in equity, to the beneficial enjoyment of property to which another person holds the legal title; a property interest held by one person (the trustee) at the request of another (the settlor) for the benefit of a third party (the beneficiary). For a trust to be valid, it must involve specific property, reflect the settlor's intent, and be created for a lawful purpose. The two primary types of trusts are private trusts and charitable trusts (see below). [Cases: Trusts (l. C.J.S. Trover and Conversion §§ 1-9, 14-18.]
  2. A fiduciary relationship regarding property and charging the person with title to the property with equitable duties to deal with it for another's benefit; the confidence placed in a trustee, together with the trustee's obligations toward the property and the beneficiary. A trust arises as a result of a manifestation of an intention to create it. See FIDUCIARY RELATIONSHIP.
  3. The property so held; CORPUS (1).
    "[A] trust involves three elements, namely, (1) a trustee, who holds the trust property and is subject to equitable duties to deal with it for the benefit of another; (2) a beneficiary, to whom the trustee owes equitable duties to deal with the trust property for his benefit; (3) trust property, which is held by the trustee for the beneficiary." Restatement (Second) of Trusts § 2 cmt. h (1959).
In, Murray on Contracts § 2, at pg. 5 (2d ed. 1974), John Edward Murray Jr. wrote:"Sometimes the word 'contract' is used to designate a transaction involving the exchange of goods or land for money. When money is exchanged for goods, this constitutes a sale. When money is exchanged for land, this constitutes a conveyance. Sales and conveyances may be the result of a previous contract but they are not the contracts in themselves. There is no undertaking or commitment to do or refrain from doing anything in the future. This indispensable element of contract is missing."

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: US Corp. name search

Postby Admin » Thursday November 2nd, 2006 4:58 pm MST

:h: John:
The difficulty you are having is resolved in the simple fact that the State is not required to register its trade names with itself. In fact there is no necessity to register trade names at all. In fact trade names are registered by businesses because they want their trade names to be unique. It is kind of like copyrighting. Though you may copyright material to secure your right to that which you created and possibly to capitalize on the unique creation but there is no law that requires you to do so. As Assembler showed trade names are simply names used in trade.

When a State grants some other person the privilege of registering a corporation that will operate within their venue, they have specific requirements that they provide by statute for entities that take advantage of the privilege. When the State creates its own corporate entities it does so by its own actions and the action itself is sufficient for the need of notification of its intent. There is no requirement for them to otherwise notify anyone. When they grant an agency the authority to do a thing it then has that authority. When the original jurisdiction State formed the Corp. State, they needed to take no further action other than to create it by their legislative act. And so, the thing exists.

As it was shown in our website’s Patriot Mythology page, specifically at Myth 22 where it addresses “The effect of the District of Columbia Act of 1871” When the original jurisdiction United States of America Congress formed Corp. U.S. they simply legislated its creation. They then immediately began using trade names in relation to that entity. The mere fact that they use such names in the manner they use them defines them as trade names. There is no law that requires them (or anyone else) to register such names. Such acts of registration are voluntary for the purpose of keeping anyone else from using such registered trademarks; which raises another one of your questions. Neither the Corp. State nor Corp. U.S. will register any name that is already registered and all government names and direct government agency names are restricted from private registration.

Last edited by Admin on Friday January 12th, 2007 5:29 pm MST, edited 1 time in total.
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

John

Corp. State Names and Registry

Postby John » Wednesday November 8th, 2006 6:43 pm MST

Thank You,
Very Much for the clarification regarding Corp. Name listings and registry. I never thought about it within that capacity. I do now understand the legality of the situation. It makes sense to me. Government because it is in and of itself an entity created by the people, is endowed with certain priveleges that allow it to create such corporations in the interest of itself, therefore, they do not need to register such a name, but they do use trade names in reference to that newly created entity. It is recognizing those names that better able myself to see the difference. You answered my question to this puzzle. Let me ponder awhile for my next one.

Thanks Again, John

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Corp. State Names and Registry

Postby Admin » Friday November 10th, 2006 10:52 am MST

:h: John:
Of course you must also realize, when you are dealing with Corp. U.S. and the corp. states that they are not actually government anymore than Wal Mart is government. However, within Wal Mart, Wal Mart is a government to those that contract with it. Again, we are aware of no law that requires businesses to register their trademarks or their existence; rather they do so as a marketing thing to protect the image they plan on building. Whereas, Corp. U.S. was initially charged with the responsibility of carrying out the business needs of the actual government of the United States of America, it does so in similitude of the actual government. Where its purpose, in its beginning was not in conflict with the government’s needs, it was able to serve the people in a similar manner as if it were the government. Today, it is owned and or operated by a foreign owner—the International Monetary Fund; which causes it to have a conflict in interest with both our actual Constitutional Republic government and with the people. This is exactly why today we see it involved in practices that are totally destructive to both the people and to our actual government. This is exactly why we must legally and lawfully reseat our actual government and respectively re-acquire ownership of Corp. U.S.

Team Law,

"

copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

EdTL
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby EdTL » Thursday January 4th, 2007 5:14 pm MST

Admin wrote:When the original jurisdiction State formed the Corp. State, they needed to take no further action other than to create it by their legislative act. And so, the thing exists.
I remember seeing several questions about where the Corp. gov. entities are registered.

Here is some corporate info claimed to have been found at the Delaware Secretary of State website: I have not verified any of this, cuz I am not really interested in it. Howeve, for those who may be interested, perhaps the following info will be useful. Or admin is welcome to delete it if it is not relevant.
  • INTERNAL REVENUE TAX AND AUDIT SERVICE (IRS) For Profit General Delaware Corporation Incorporation Date 7/12/33 File No. 0325720
  • FEDERAL RESERVE ASSOCIATION (Federal Reserve) Non-profit Delaware Corporation Incorporation Date 9/13/14 File No. 0042817
  • CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AUTHORITY INC. (CIA) For Profit General Delaware Corporation Incorporation Date 3/9/83 File No. 2004409
  • Background info: Transfers: With the National Security Council to the Executive Office of the President by Reorganization Plan No. 4 of 1949, effective August 20, 1949; to independent agency status by EO 12333, December 4, 1981. Central Intelligence Group established under the National Intelligence Authority by Presidential directive, January 22, 1946, to plan and coordinate foreign intelligence activities. By National Intelligence Authority Directive 4, April 2, 1946, NIA assumed supervision of the SSU dissolution during spring and summer 1946, assigning some components to Central Intelligence Group at request of Director of Central Intelligence, and effecting incorporation of the remaining units into other War Department organizations. SSU officially abolished by General Order 16, SSU, October 19, 1946. Central Intelligence Group and National Intelligence Authority abolished by National Security Act, which created the CIA, 1947. SEE 263.1.
  • FEDERAL LAND ACQUISITION CORP. For-profit General Delaware Corporation Incorporation Date 8/22/80 File No. 0897960
  • RTC COMMERCIAL ASSETS TRUST 1995-NP3-2 For-profit Delaware Statutory Trust Incorporation Date 10/24/95 File No. 2554768
  • SOCIAL SECURITY CORP, DEPT. OF HEALTH, EDUCATION AND WELFARE For-Profit General Delaware Corporation Incorporation Date: 11/13/89 File No. 2213135
  • UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, INC. Non-profit Delaware Corporation Incorporation Date 4/19/89 File No. 2193946
[hr][/hr]Inserted by Admin :h:
Rather than deleting this post for including an unapproved offsite link, we simply deleted the link. We chose not to delete the post because we wanted to respond to it. The link served no real purpose for the forum so even though we may have approved it if Ed had made a proper request, instead we deleted the link and left the rest of the post intact. :t^:
[hr][/hr]Keep in mind - these are just the listings I could find. For example, I tracked down the Bureau of Engraving and Printing - in the state of Texas (foreign corp from the District of Columbia). This means, as 'citizens,' we are assets of the corporation. It doesn't matter who is in office, the board of directors and the shareholders own and run the country - just as in any other corporation. Roosevelt's quote has an entirely different meaning now:
Roosevelt wrote:The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the large centers has owned the government of the U.S. since the days of Andrew Jackson.
I believe this info is irrelevant.
Ed

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Friday January 12th, 2007 5:57 pm MST

:h: Ed:
We would point out that the entities you listed are not direct Corp. U.S. agencies of governance. For example: IRS, the Federal Reserve System and the United States Postal Service are all private corporations formed separate from Corp. U.S. Even though Corp. U.S. contracts with them as Corp. U.S. agencies, they are still private corporations operating under such agency contracts. Also, more to the point, going to a Corp. State’s Department of State and looking in their corporate registry will not give you much information regarding the entities you find there. You will get a listing of the name, perhaps a principle operating officer and a registered agent with contact information for that agent and potentially a primary place of business in that State; but, if you do not then make actual contact with the organization directly you might be surprised in the fact that the party registered is not who you might have thought it was.

In fact, we remember a fellow that did some research regarding the IRS (Corp. U.S.’ hired (contracted) tax collection agency); he noted that there was no formal creation of it by Corp. U.S.; he further noticed that in the tax code it designates that it is operated out of Puerto Rico; so, he went to the Nevada State’s Department of State and registered a new corporation called, the Internal Revenue Service. He did it just for fun. We have even heard about folks doing the same in other Corp. States (like Delaware) and even attempting to hold IRS accountable for name violations or for unlawfully using their companies name in that state.

We think such pursuits are foolhardy and a waste of time. We present this information here just to make you aware that a name is just a name and many private companies, people generally think of as government agencies, are simply (so called) ‘private corporations’. If you were to check into their Employer Identification Number (EIN) status, you might find they are privately created agencies of Corp. U.S.; even as all such number holders are or appear to be.

Team Law,

"

FreemanJ
Registered

Re: US Corp. names listings

Postby FreemanJ » Tuesday May 10th, 2011 6:06 am MDT

Search "Dun & Bradstreet" for more Corporate listings of government offices. They should all have a DUNS number.

Return to “Contracts, Trusts & the Corp. Sole”