:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

We generally hold Free Conference Calls every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time)
Join us on our next Conference Call and invite your friends.

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Remember: Our Trustee's Holiday Season Break begins at close of business on: December 15, 2017!
Which means he will not be available from then until: January 15, 2018; during which time there will be no conference calls and no support calls to our Trustee. However, the Fulfillment Office will only be closed from: December 22, 2017, until: January 8, 2018.

So, make sure that you take care of any of your end of year needs now, before our offices close.

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

After reading this announcement, you may remove it by clicking the “X” in the upper right corner of the announcement's green background.

SS Trust employed for Company

Contracts, Trusts & the corporation sole; what they are & how they relate with one another.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Rosco1733
Registered

SS Trust employed for Company

Postby Rosco1733 » Wednesday September 19th, 2007 10:30 am MDT

The Social Security Trust identified by my name in capitals with its associated number is currently employed at a large company, and I am lending my consciousness to its trustee capacity. This Corporation is claiming it will deny health insurance coverage for my seven month old son (who was a homebirth), for whom we have not initiated the process of having an SSN assigned to him by Corp. US. I am not particularly concerned about this, as the Lord is our protector, sustainer, and provider and not Northeast Utilities, but it is more convenient to only pay $15 if and when my son ever has to go to the doctor's as opposed to the full bill.

Is it possible for me to be in a relationship with an employing company as I am now without having a SSN assigned to my son? Is it also possible through Team Law's guidance to no longer lend my consciousness to the Trustee capacity of the Trust employed by said company and instead be directly employed as a sovereign individual?

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: SS Trust employed for Company

Postby Admin » Wednesday September 19th, 2007 11:11 am MDT

:h: Rosco1733:
The direct answers to your questions are as follows:[/quote]
Rosco1733 wrote:Is it possible for me to be in a relationship with an employing company as I am now without having a SSN assigned to my son?
<div align="center">Yes.</div>
Rosco1733 wrote:Is it also possible through Team Law's guidance to no longer lend my consciousness to the Trustee capacity of the Trust employed by said company and instead be directly employed as a sovereign individual?
<div align="center">Yes.</div>
However, though the direct answer to both of your questions is “Yes”, the presuppositions related to the questions, as you presented them, are in question and the actual nature of your questions presupposes things that are not accurate.

Our difficulty is, clarifying the errors included in said presuppositions requires a level of support reserved to Team Law beneficiaries. Thus, for the most part, in this Open Forum, we have to rest on those direct answers to your questions acknowledging the elemental errors in said presuppositions.

We can point you to the Contracts, Trusts and the Corporation Sole article because it does contain the Standard for Review and descriptions of the natures of “contracts”, “trusts” and of “the corporation sole”. The Beneficiary Forum companion article related to the Contracts, Trusts and the Corporation Sole article would also likely help you resolve the presupposition errors in your inquiry.

We can also provide these few hints from materials we have otherwise published, all based on law:
  1. The man is not the trust;
  2. Though you and 1,000+ plus people might have each been named, “John Jones”,
    1. Their names are not your name; and,
    2. visa versa, regardless of how any of you spell your name;
  3. We have never seen Social Security Administration “assign” a Social Security number to any man, woman or child;
  4. Relationships with the Social Security Administration are voluntary;
  5. Contractual relationships are all made by voluntary agreement between the parties so contracting.
We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Return to “Contracts, Trusts & the Corp. Sole”