:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

We hope you enjoy your experience here.

We hold free conference calls every Monday through Thursday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time).
Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our conference calls;

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

marriage with children no license

Contracts, Trusts & the corporation sole; what they are & how they relate with one another.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Enlightened1

marriage with children no license

Postby Enlightened1 » Friday September 21st, 2007 11:54 pm MDT

hello i am new to the site and still relativly new to much of this constitutional law stuff and i am still learning

my question is about myself, and my fiancé (never married) who is with 2 y/o child we currently reside in Arizona and the opportunity has arisen to move to Ohio for better employment opportunities, housing etc.

the problem lies with the fact of the 2yo child whom i love dearly and the natural father has not made any effort, except for 1 weekend a month, to be a part of this childs life in the nearly 1 year that i have known my fiance and he has also blown off the last three visitations we would like to get married and i want to adopt the child as my own and for us to be able to make this move without any interference from the biological father or the courts

i realize this is probably a complex situation and will require a great deal of work but i love my fiance and my son dearly and am not about to let them go without a fight

please pardon my keyboarding skills they never have been very good

any help i can get would be greatly appreciated THANKS
THE BONDS OF TYRRANY SHALL CRUMBLE

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: marriage with children no license

Postby Admin » Wednesday September 26th, 2007 9:38 am MDT

:h: Enlightened1:
We understand the situation you expressed and you are correct, such situations can be difficult. However, as you imagined, the complexity of such situations requires the kind of support we can only provide our Team Law beneficiaries; therefore, there is little we can share with you here regarding such a personal matter. Please also remember the nature of Team Law’s educational support is we help our beneficiaries learn how to educate themselves so that they are not stuck in such situations, rather they learn how to easily learn the law and how to apply it. That is what makes up free. The beauty of that is we are all required to know the law anyway and without our personally learning the law we become the slaves of those that act like they do or like they have the force of governance over us. Thus, the beauty of learning the law is we learn what we were already required to know and that gives us the ability to stand free.

We have seen situations such as the one you described that were resolved easily and we have seen them that drag on for years. If it becomes a court battle, the nature of such is the family court and it is one of the only places in the court system where the judge has absolute rule. The only way to resolve such situations is to find favor in the court; thus, such situations (where a court is involved) are best resolved by the people involved coming to a mutual agreement and presenting that to the court. To get any deeper than that would require Team Law beneficiary support.

Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Enlightened1

Postby Enlightened1 » Wednesday September 26th, 2007 1:26 pm MDT

i failed to specify my direct question which is what constitutes a common law marriage and how could we use this to our advantage because we have actually resided together for just under 1 year.
(sorry about that)

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Wednesday September 26th, 2007 4:20 pm MDT

Common law is the law that is common among the people, and where that law is adjudicated by the courts where the people take their cases it is the same as case law as it is decided by the courts. In the courts of today people adjudicate the term of a common law marriage according to the revised statutes of the Corp. State, so the term of a common law marriage is set by statute in most states and you can look that up by going to Team Law’s website and following the link to “Online Resources”; at the bottom of that page, you will find a link to each Corp. State’s website, where you can find their statutes.

The Natural Law marriage is or can be quite another matter. It is described in the Bible as the marriage given by agreement and consent; agreement of the spouses to be and consent of the father of the bride. The authority for such a marriage resides in those parties. Such a Union forms a lawful marriage (not by the presupposed authority of a Corp. State or the common law of the people) as was granted to the people by God. In scripture, this was the authority of man to marry until death. In the ancient law, such a marriage was called a concubine marriage. It is the nature of the marriage that was had between Jacob and both Bilhah and Zilpah.

At this point, we must also note, some people today abuse such authority by taking the relationship between a man and a woman as something other than a sacred relationship. All marriage relationships also include at least one other person, our Creator. Our Creator granted us the ability to create children after the pattern of Adam and Eve who were created in the express image and likeness of Elohim. Therefore, our creator requires us to give proper respect to that ability and reserve our physical relationships to relations between husbands and wives. Thus, when people have said agreement and consent and they act upon that consented agreement, they are married.

Some people have such relationships without such a sacred vow and they give no concern for it. Some people were never taught the difference; and, some people simply do not care. Team Law is not their judge so though we do not pass judgment and we can help people educate themselves with the truth and the law, we still feel the necessity, in a situation like the one you describe, to address the sacred nature of the topic — marriage.

With such a topic as this one (marriage and the physical relationships thereto related), is impossible to ignore the necessity of the legal implications (civil, criminal and spiritual) surrounding relations both with and without marriage of whatever nature (licensed, common law, natural law, etc.). To children created in marriage, these implications are even more important. Thus, people must tame their heat of passions for physical relationships with the sacred responsibility to honor to the pattern of such relationships as is required by our Creator. It is not simply a legal question or a choice between consenting adults. It is an eternal privilege that comes with eternal consequences. Thus, marriage in all of its forms must be considered in such a responsible light; and though we have only mildly addressed the matter here, we hope all of the people presenting us such questions will recognize the necessity for honor in all of our relationships. When people make mistakes, especially mistakes that effect infant children, the consequences can effect generations of people. Thus, we marvel at the possibilities of learning about our mistakes and repenting of them. Such possibilities bring our lives to life with new possibilities.

Children need parents, especially honorable ones. Your comments regarding the child and your desire to adopt seem to be based on good intentions (we hope so); our willingness to help you educate yourself as a Team Law beneficiary if you were so nominated (which you would have to be for us to be able to help you with the situation you expressed) is based on that. However, the whole situation you expressed is one that our mere mention of it here without a comment regarding these matters could imply to others that we approve of such relationships outside of formal marriages. We do not.

Still, we recognize (because many sources in our world today errantly teach extra marital relations are OK) there needs to be a place where people so caught up can come and without judgment learn how to get free. Some people are even forced into such relationships. All such things have civil, spiritual and criminal consequences and these subjects come up in the process of resolving such situations (as you indicated you have a desire to do).

Team Law would like it if such situations did not exist, but we have beneficiaries that have experienced such things, so we help them. Again, we are not their judges, yet we recognize they will be judged. Our hope is we can help them learn the law so they can properly adjust their lives, prepare for judgment and be able to stand well when it comes.

Team Law,

"

copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Enlightened1

Postby Enlightened1 » Wednesday September 26th, 2007 7:05 pm MDT

Thanks for the info
Today my fiancé and myself have though of the idea of trying to get something in writing (a contract) from the natural father stating he has “no problem with her moving" so that if he raises a stink about things we can say, "hey look at this, you gave her your consent to move with the child"

Based on my understanding of contracts, an agreement of this kind would be legally binding so long as the wording was in plain English and it was not written to intentionally deceive the other party

(^ :arrow: if I am incorrect please let me know^)

Again thanks for the info

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: marriage with children no license

Postby Admin » Thursday September 27th, 2007 9:57 am MDT

As we noted before, the complexity of the situation you are inquiring after is such that you would have to be a Team Law beneficiary for us to respond to your inquiry with any direct response and then such a response would have to be made either in the Beneficiary Forum or via private message. We would be very careful of violating (or changing) any provision of any court adjudicated visitation rights without going directly through the court. The nature of your inquiry seems like you are asking for our advice; however, we do never participate is such a practice. For more information regarding the same follow this link: advice.

Team Law,

"

Return to “Contracts, Trusts & the Corp. Sole”