:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

The Trustee is in the hospital. Your prayers are appreciated. We will not be having conference calls until he is back.
We hope you enjoy your experience here.

We hold free conference calls every Monday through Thursday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time).
Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our conference calls;

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

The Standard for Review—

Contracts, Trusts & the corporation sole; what they are & how they relate with one another.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Surfcake
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

The Standard for Review—

Postby Surfcake » Tuesday April 12th, 2011 12:50 pm MDT

I would like to share a few discoveries I’ve made in the last few months. I have been studying covenants offered by the Creator, foundational law, history, and more recently, Supreme Court decisions and source law regarding Income Taxation. In this process I have discovered the incredible value of Team Law’s Standard for Review.

There have been many times where I would jump into a particular study without first applying the Standard for Review, and I would spend a lot of time reading the same section over and over again without understanding.

Then I would remember the Standard for Review, and I would start from the beginning with the Standard for Review, and with some work, the confusion would disappear. It’s a very powerful tool, and I now understand why Team Law advocates it so strongly. Without such a review process it would be difficult, if not impossible, to understand any situation; so, I thank you!

Surfcake.

Return to “Contracts, Trusts & the Corp. Sole”