:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

On Sunday (September 10, 2017, at: 5:00 pm Mountain Time) Pastor Butch Paugh, (of: GCN Radio Network’s: “Call to Decision” radio show) interviewed Team Law’s Trustee. We will publish that interview on our Online Audio page once it goes through editing to remove the commercial breaks.

We hold a Free Conference Call every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time).

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our next Conference Call!

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

After reading this announcement, you may remove it by clicking the “X” in the upper right corner of the announcement's green background.

Governor Madsen —

Use this forum for contacting Team Law regarding the original jurisdiction elections.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Geibes
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Governor Madsen —

Postby Geibes » Monday July 25th, 2005 7:50 am MDT

What are some things that you accomplished as Governor and now senator of Colorado?

I see that Michigan (http://www.teamlaw.org/Government/Michigan.htm) has an original jurisdiction governor up for election and in fact he lives near me. I hope to get involved with his campaign. Of course I need to secure my land patent first! :?

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Governor Madsen

Postby Admin » Monday July 25th, 2005 3:29 pm MDT

:h: Geibes:
Looking at original jurisdiction government seats in our time is not like looking at corporate seats. When you consider that the Corp. State was contracted to carry out all of the business needs of government, most of what people conceive of as responsibilities are not original jurisdiction government responsibilities. The responsibilities of original jurisdiction government do not include governing the people; rather the people govern the government with the Law. The original jurisdiction government would handle inter-state business relations and relations between the original jurisdiction national government and the State; however, when those agencies are not seated or functioning there is little to do in office other than monitor what the Corp. State and Corp. U.S. are doing. The most important thing we did was get seated and reseat the Colorado State Senate, sufficient for the needs of our current administration. There was quite a bit more that we did in Colorado, yet as the other States have re-seated their governors we have asked that they do as little as they possibly can until all states are seated. Each state needs to put several officials in place to function, but the overhead of government is quite small in our current situation across the nation. Each governor needs to legally and lawfully qualify for the office, fill it and then monitor what the respective Corp. State is doing by learning their financial system. The first step to that is to study the Corp. State Comprehensive Annual Financial Report. That is job enough for anyone in an original jurisdiction governor’s office. We did all of that in office and being the first we did a lot more, all of which is fairly irrelevant now because I have not been in that office for over six years. Our current Governor takes care of all of the necessities of office as they exist now. Again, it is important to remember that just because we have a government doesn’t mean that they have to do anything but obey the law. That should be the hope of all people; that their government will not have to take any action; that they will know the law well enough to just do their job. One of the biggest mistakes we have in Corp. U.S. is legislators think they have to be constantly changing their statutes. It never gets better until the powers of governance get out of peoples’ lives and stop trying to govern them.

We hope this information is helpful to you. :t^:
Last edited by Admin on Wednesday January 31st, 2007 5:14 pm MST, edited 1 time in total.
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Geibes
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Geibes » Tuesday July 26th, 2005 10:33 am MDT

This is fascinating stuff!! :roll: I realize my continued questions are not terribly relevant, but if you have the time, it's great to learn. Perhaps these will be answered better when I become a beneficiary but I'm still in the information-gathering phase. Like you say - if you don't understand it, don't do it but go learn about it. (In that regard, my Black's Law Dictionary arrived yesterday!)

1. Did/do you collect a salary or other compensation as Governor and Senator? I assume not since the state is probably bankrupt.

2. What are the eventual plans/goals when you get the original jurisdiction governors, president, etc seated? Who builds the roads, provides for common defense and general welfare, runs the schools, etc under the original constitution? How do you plan to handle the corp states and US - dissolve them, bring charges, etc?

3. How will the original jurisdiction government get money for the various projects, salaries, etc?

4. I've read elsewhere that you don't have a corp state driver's license or license plate. Aren't the public roads the property of corp state or corp US (depending on what type of road) so wouldn't you be required to follow their rules for using them?

5. Rush Limbaugh recommended a good book in his recent newsletter called "A Patriot's History of the United States." Have you heard of it or read it? What did you think if so?

Thanks again in advance and may God continue to bless your work!

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Tuesday July 26th, 2005 2:00 pm MDT

:h: Anonymous,

First, we should address the presupposition that there is an “information-gathering phase” people need to go through to get to a point where they can become a Team Law beneficiary.
Anonymous wrote:Perhaps these will be answered better when I become a beneficiary but I'm still in the information-gathering phase.
The Team Law beneficiary relationship has nothing to do with any such phase. Beneficiaries are nominated by donors that support Team Law for what Team Law has already done. Therefore, beneficiaries have very little need for knowing much of anything other than whether they want to accept the Team Law Beneficiary Agreement when it is offered to them as a result of their nomination. A donor’s knowledge regarding Team Law is a totally separate matter, limited only to their desire to support Team Law. As to any such “information-gathering phase” donors might go through, that would be limited to the donor getting enough information to believe that Team Law is worthy of their philanthropic support; in short, there is no such “information-gathering phase” necessary for involvement with Team Law. We welcome your support any time you are ready to provide it and we are ready to grant Team Law Beneficiary Endowments whenever donors make appropriate donations and nominate beneficiaries.
Anonymous wrote:Like you say - if you don't understand it, don't do it but go learn about it.
We don’t tell anyone what they should do or not do. We do believe that taking action without sufficient information regarding any activity is a fool’s move. However, Team Law’s job is to help beneficiaries educate themselves. We do not do their work for them so when we look back to the process of education or even “information gathering”, it makes sense that people can only acquire Team Law’s help in their education process if they are Team Law beneficiaries; therefore, there is no reason to ever delay such a relationship if it is ever offered. In other words, there is never any benefit in holding off from doing something that can obviously only serve you.
Anonymous wrote:1. Did/do you collect a salary or other compensation as Governor and Senator? I assume not since the state is probably bankrupt.
Colorado’s original jurisdiction Governor is compensated for his services. Payment to me was made in United States gold coins. The amount is set in law. Governors can waiving their compensation if they desire to. The States are anything but bankrupt. The Corp. State was created to carry out the original jurisdiction government’s business needs and therefore it assets, for all intents and purposes, belong to the actual original jurisdiction State. This is exactly why we have asked all of the original jurisdiction Governors to learn their respective Corp. State’s financial operations (Comprehensive Annual Financial Report).The methods necessary for securing payment form the Corp. State to the original jurisdiction governors can be a cumbersome one and could start a battle against the original jurisdiction government by the Corp. State so rather than causing such battles until the original jurisdiction States are back in control makes no sense at all. Thus most original jurisdiction State governors are waiving their compensation at this time such that we can more smoothly secure the government in its proper place with all 48 States.
Anonymous wrote:2. What are the eventual plans when you get the original jurisdiction governors, president, etc seated? Who builds the roads, provides for common defense and general welfare, runs the schools, etc under the original constitution?
Our purpose in reseating the original jurisdiction government is to secure the law for the people. Our constitutions are hanging by threads because the Corp. States and Corp. U.S. entities generate statutory and case law to suit their needs as they go along. While such a legal process is lawful within the contractual limitations people freely and voluntarily tie themselves to, that process is also contrary to the laws of this nation—which is exactly why the controllers of those private corporations had to have their corporate officials vacated any positions held in original jurisdiction government. Such a process is why most people in America today live under the control of a Dictatorial Fascistic Oligarchical Regime. Reseating the government allows us to bring the control of law back into the situation thus restoring the Constitutional Republic. Therefore, our plan is to simply, “Follow the Law.” It plainly dictates what can and cannot be done. Thus: the military is the only branch of government that has continued in original jurisdiction from the beginning, so it will continue largely as it is; matters of infrastructure construction will in their own due course be taken care of by proper actions of the state and national legislatures — keeping in mind that the purpose of government in this country does not include governing the people. In this country the people must govern themselves. When you start addressing things like welfare and schools, these are matters that extend far outside of the original jurisdiction government’s control. As such, they remain within the realm and responsibility of the People and their private industry —home and other private schools have proven themselves far more effective than public schools the great danger today in sending a child to public school is the things they will learn that are contrary to their well being and growth (things like illicit sex, drug abuse and violence). We should learn that lesson and get back to the position of the best educated people on the planet. Considering the “General Welfare”, our founding fathers never intended the constitutional clause providing for the general welfare of the people to mandate some form of government compelled standard of welfare, rather they saw that clause as a requirement of government to limit itself, in accord with the principles of the Declaration of Independence, from usurpation of the Peoples’ rights to Life, Liberty, Property and pursuit of happiness such that the People could be individually secure in their rights and live in an environment where their general welfare was solidly in their own hands, not limited to begging for handouts from the government.
Anonymous wrote:2. (continued) How do you plan to handle the corp. states and US - dissolve them, bring charges, etc?
People who have just learned what happened to our nation are sometimes angry; they look for a conspiracy and want someone to hang; however, the Corp. States and Corp. U.S. were legally and lawfully created and the people willingly entered into their relationships with them knowingly and willingly. Oh yes many people complain about it alleging that they did not know—but that allegation stands in the face of the fact that in law they were required to know; they knew or should have known. Our experience in researching these matters shows that these corporate entities publish virtually everything that they do and the people are free not to participate, if they don’t want to. Of course, not participating does require knowledge. Only now with the advent of the alleged, Homeland Security, are we in our greatest danger of loosing the right of freedom of choice, when it comes to participation. So to answer this question we must first note that what they did was (in most cases) done legally and lawfully; therefore, it is not likely that there would be any cause to “bring charges”. As to their abolition, that brings us to:
Anonymous wrote:3. How will the original jurisdiction government get money for the various projects, salaries, etc?
The Corp. States and Corp. U.S. collectively currently own outright something like 74%+ of the available stock in the market place. That is a massive asset and dissolving such ownership would be catastrophic. The purpose of such entities is remarkable and could continue to exist if they were brought out into the open and controlled by law just like their owner’s (the actual government) are. Functions that had no further service would naturally be eliminated; functions that could be naturally divested into the private sector could be; and, the function as owner of such large and diverse assets as they hold in the current stock market would provide for all of the expenses of operating both its own operations and the original jurisdiction government’s, including but not limited to the military and infrastructure construction as needs provide. The amount of funds available here in the Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports of the Corp. State and Corp. U.S. are mind-boggling. There would never be a need for any kind of taxation ever again with what is obviously already held and controlled there. Citizens would likely get annual stipends, just for being Citizens from the excess. All of this exposed, would not only accomplish all of that it would free up development in ways that have never before been possible; and none of this is in conflict with the original jurisdiction government in any way so long as it is held to the laws of this Constitutional Republic.
Anonymous wrote:4. I've read elsewhere that you don't have a corp. state driver's license or license plate. Aren't the public roads the property of corp. state or Corp. U.S.(depending on what type of road) so wouldn't you be required to follow their rules for using them?
It is true Colorado (and others) has repeatedly recognized in court that I am not one required to have a Driver’s License. The answer to your question regarding “public roads” is resolved in the name, those roads are public not corporate. Those roads belong to the people not to the Corp. State. The interstate hwy. system is owned by the military, so it’s already original jurisdiction. Access to that system does not require Driver’s Licenses, is publicly available to anyone and cannot require a private foreign corporation’s approval or control over the people of this nation.
Anonymous wrote:5. Rush Limbaugh recommended a good book in his recent newsletter called "A Patriot's History of the United States." Have you heard of it or read it?
We had not heard of the book until you announced it.

Last edited by Admin on Tuesday July 26th, 2005 7:20 pm MDT, edited 1 time in total.
Team Law,

"

copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Geibes
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Geibes » Tuesday July 26th, 2005 4:52 pm MDT

This just keeps getting better - there is hope for the future of America! I agree with all of your statements in your answer to my question #2 regarding schools, roads, welfare, etc. If the corp US were the actual government, they are way over their jurisdiction.

Thank you for the prompt responses. I tried my best to ask my questions and make my comments in the proper "legalese" for you to respond. I know that isn't the right terminology but after reading every team law web page I have access to, I realize that what a person says or writes are very critical - I suspect that comes from your research into law. An example is how I paraphrased your words about going and getting information before doing something you don't understand. I made it sound like you told me to do that when your actual web page says that that's what you do. I have read and understand and wholeheartedly agree with your policy on advice.

Regarding my information-gathering phase, you nailed it on the head when you wrote:
As to any such “information-gathering phase” donors might go through, that would be limited to the donor getting enough information to believe that Team Law is worthy of their philanthropic support

I'm gathering information about Team Law and so far, I am very impressed. I understand how to become a beneficiary.

Your answer to the "bringing charges" question was about what I expected so it's good to know that my interpretation and understanding of the laws in this case matches yours. I understand that by itself doesn't necessarily guarantee that our interpretations are correct but as a newbie, it's nice to know I'm on the learning path. I know that sentence doesn't make much sense but I'm still trying to learn the "legalese" that I mentioned above. :wink:

Thanks again,
geibes

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Tuesday July 26th, 2005 8:16 pm MDT

In dealing with the original jurisdiction government as it is re-seated; if the people know the law, the government will not be able to violate the laws of the Constitutional Republic. That keeps things very simple. The government’s only job is to secure that the Peoples’ rights, privileges and immunities are not infringed upon — no matter can lawfully become more significant than that and the government cannot raise itself above the sovereign people that gave it its existence. Those limitations are a far cry from what people experience today with these private foreign corporations acting as if they were our government. When the original jurisdiction government is back in place the day-to-day details will be worked out legislatively, just as they originally were.

You will have to pardon us, but we do not know what you are referring to as “legalese”. We do our best to write our responses in plain clear English language. We do our best to make our posts accurate, striving towards the virtually impossible task of eliminating the possibility for misunderstanding.

We also recognize a pattern in your presentation where it seems like you question your own skills for presentation of your thoughts as if they were not sufficient for our comprehension. Please forget about any such concerns. If we do not understand something we will let you know as we did above. We expect you use the term :newb: as just another term for student, and we find that voluntary students typically have a passion for learning. We appreciate that.

Our Charter only allows us to assist newbies until it is obvious to us that they have recognized Team Law is worthy of their support. Once that happens we cannot further assist them—to do so would be providing those that are not Team Law beneficiaries with Team Law beneficiary support, which we cannot do. We express this to you now because it is apparent to us that you have recognized what we have already accomplished is worthy of support and you have no further need for our input unless it is to assist you with support questions or to assist you as a Team Law beneficiary. We recognize the significantly different nature of those two (donors vs beneficiaries) yet they are the only parties we can assist beyond such a point of discovery. It should also be obvious that, we can only assist donors with that process; where we are limited to helping beneficiaries educate themselves with all we can do for life.

As you noted, “there is hope for the future of America”, and that hope comes through the education of the People with the truth. The difficulty in that is, people must discover the truth for themselves. They have to educate themselves. They cannot merely rely on what others present. That is exactly why Team Law cannot directly educate the people, rather we must only help them educate themselves—help them learn how to discover the truth so that they can never be fooled on such matters again.

The purpose for this Open Forum is to allow us to eliminate e-mail and more effectively use our time helping people learn about Team Law. It is not to open lengthy dialogs that only help individuals involved in the dialogue—that would not be effective use of preciously limited time. Once a person gets to the point you are obviously in, they have to either start working with us helping to win our nation back because that is the only way we can continue to help them.

Last edited by Admin on Friday August 4th, 2006 7:22 pm MDT, edited 2 times in total.
Team Law,

"

Geibes
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Geibes » Wednesday July 27th, 2005 7:16 am MDT

Thanks again for the quick reply and I understand it. [ok]
Admin wrote:You will have to pardon us, but we do not know what you are referring to as “legalese”.
I think what I was trying to say was that I was trying to phrase my questions so that I wouldn't cross the beneficiary/non-beneficiary line as well as to not write them with the expectation of advice.

I'm sure you realize that there are other web sites out there that talk about the same topics that you do so I'm just doing my due diligence. I appreciate your site that it teaches personal accountability, educating onesself, obeying the law, etc.

I agree with you that I've reached the point where I realize TeamLaw is worthy of support. Now I just need to convince my nominator (er, I mean my wife). :lol:

Thanks again for all you've done and continue to do.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Thursday July 28th, 2005 1:53 pm MDT

:h: geibes:

Though the topics we cover on our website give evidence that Team Law is worthy of support, those topics are inconsequential to what Team Law does for its beneficiaries. Team Law is the only source we are aware of, anywhere, where a person can get the kind of educational assistance available only to Team Law beneficiaries. That is, we do not teach or educate our beneficiaries, rather with Team Law they learn to educate themselves so that they are self sufficient in law and in dealing with the powers of governance. We are aware of no other source for such an experience at any price and there is no cost to any Team Law beneficiary for Team Law’s lifetime of services, so making the comparison alleging that there are other sources on the web for what Team Law provides is quite a bit off point.

As to your specific allegation:
geibes wrote:I'm sure you realize that there are other web sites out there that talk about the same topics that you do
It is one thing to “talk about the same topics”, it is another thing entirely to reveal matters of law and fact as they are with reasonableness, such that people can verifiably understanding the truth from their own experience—no spin intended. As stated we are aware of no other source on the web or anywhere else where the topics we present are so presented. We do not waste our time surfing the web to locate such other alleged sources. Time is far to precious and limited a commodity for that and we have work enough to do.

The evidence we have that Team Law is the only source available for what we present is people regularly tell us how they have been searching for the truth for years and until they found Team Law they had not found any source where they could put it all together and understand what is happening in our country; and, if that is not important enough, they tell us, Team Law is the only place they have seen that does more than talk— Team Law shows how to win our nation back legally and lawfully, without war or destruction. They report that until they found Team Law they were loosing hope. Now they see, there is hope; hope of saving ourselves, hope for our nation and even possibly hope for the world. Hope is a wonderful thing and it works just like that. When people get a little of it, like love, it tends to spread.
geibes wrote:I agree with you that I've reached the point where I realize Team Law is worthy of support. Now I just need to convince my nominator (er, I mean my wife). :lol:
Though we would not call looking elsewhere after you have discovered Team Law, due diligence, we fully understand the necessity of convincing nominators! We wish you well in your effort and hope to hear from you both soon.

Team Law,

"

Geibes
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Geibes » Friday July 29th, 2005 12:45 pm MDT

Admin-
Admin wrote:Team Law is the only source we are aware of, anywhere, where a person can get the kind of educational assistance available only to Team Law beneficiaries. That is, we do not teach or educate our beneficiaries, rather with Team Law they learn to educate themselves so that they are self sufficient in law and in dealing with the powers of governance.
I would agree with that statement 100%. Other sites I've found deal with sovereignty, law, truth, corp "governments," taxes, traffic tickets, land patents and the like. None however approach it the way Team Law does. It is my hope that any other person that stumbles upon your site will read this post and not spend the time on the other sites like I did. In fact, you give rather lucid reasons not to use their ideas, processes, etc. in your Patriot Mythology section.

Team Law's plan (and results!!) to reseat the original jurisdiction personnel is also something very unique to your site. The only other site I found that discussed this topic seemed to be more on the violent, revolutionary side. Therefore the due diligence I referred to was specific to Team Law - hence the questions about your tenure as Governor. I am very satisfied with the responses and the only reason I've been back to the other sites since discovering Team Law was to look at them through the eyes of truth (via Patriot Mythology). :ro

Anyway, I know the next step to take.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Friday July 29th, 2005 3:53 pm MDT

Thank you for your comments. Your experience mirrors the comments we have received for years and we appreciate hearing them. It is always good to get a pat on the back for a job well done. We hope to hear from you again soon—when you receive your nomination.

For those that read our Open Forum that are not aware of our Patriot Mythology page on our website, it is available from the main menu at: http://www.teamlaw.org.

Team Law,

"

Gldskr

Postby Gldskr » Sunday January 28th, 2007 11:34 pm MST

Admin,
Your suggestion that the Corp. States and Corp. U.S. should continue to exit baffles me. While I comprehend their usefullness in a transition period, wouldn't their continued existence surely invite mischief down the road? Wouldn't this create a duality in certain instances creating confusion and unneeded burdens among the populace?

In regards to the C.A.F.R.'s, these accounts are denominated in FRN's and the returns they enjoy are a direct result of inflation. These assets will only last so long unless continued inflation is the goal. History has shown that fiat currency has a 100% failure rate. I will concede that our fiat currency has raised our standard of living tremendously, but only due to its priviledged status at the expense of the rest of the world.

Admin wrote
and none of this is in conflict with the original jurisdiction government in any way so long as it is held to the laws of this Constitutional Republic.

So you are suggesting that there will be a dual monetary system. One lawful money the other legal tender, as there will be those who will demand lawful money. Or are you suggesting that somehow the Fed will be better managed?

I have more questions but I'll leave it here for now as these are fundamental to the rest.

gldskr

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Tuesday January 30th, 2007 5:07 pm MST

:h: Gldskr:
They may only last through a brief transitional period. We have no problem with that and would most likely prefer it. But, in the transition it is almost a necessity that they endure to smoothly account for the assets they currently hold. Governance agencies hold over 70% of the available stock in the U.S. marketplace. True, the current marketplace is a composite of transaction chits (FRNs) used to transfer real property into the ownership of Corp. U.S., but that can easily be remedied by in the transition replacing those chits with real money (we will not go into the mechanics of that here, rest assured the process would be a lawful one not a stop-gap measure). If you removed their ownership interest from the economy, the economy would crash in an instant. There would be no accountability to any stock holding corporation for their obligations in the marketplace. If Corp. U.S. was dissolved the transaction chit system (Federal Reserve System) currently in place would cause economic havoc that would also destroy the economy. The fact that every Social Security numbered entity is an agency of Corp. U.S. and those agencies own virtually all private property in the country, makes it impossible for the people to survive without first learning how to secure private property ownership. The thought of putting original jurisdiction government back in place without simply giving it control over Corp. U.S. such that it can be brought under constitutional limits is absurd.

No, we are not suggesting a dual monetary system; rather we are suggesting making them accountable. They already owe us more money than there is on the face of the planet (and yes that is money, not FRNs).

We believe that transition can be a smooth one if law remains the control over such a transition. That would naturally allow a balancing of all accounts; then in that process, when we are back on the gold standard and we have an actual money based economy, if there was a lawful cause for maintaining Corp. U.S. as a constitutionally controlled government agency, with full disclosure, perhaps it could be of benefit to the people. It could easily provide from its proceeds, all of the desired social services anyone could possibly desire at no cost to the people of the country at all. Such services would not cause a diminishing of the natural capacity of any person and no one could be compelled to participate in such provisions. Personally, we would just as soon see it dissolved but we fully recognize the benefits that can be provided to the elderly and infirm. Such an organization could easily be derived from Corp. U.S. that would provide for all such expenses and beyond. It could also provide for whatever expenses as may be needed by the military and for space exploration and for any number of other things. Such an organization could not possibly cause inflation because we would be back on an actual gold backed monetary system. It could not possibly cause financial unrest because it would have no possibility of borrowing money.

There is a current danger afoot in the movement of Corp. U.S. to institute the “Amero” as a multi-national pseudo-currency. That would make Corp. U.S. accountability and a smooth transition to original jurisdiction government much more difficult.

The Fed is a private corporation that when it is lawfully accounted for would cease to exist. Its current parent the IMF would be accountable to its obligations; which is a key element that makes a smooth transition possible. No transition is possible without accountability and an exchange from the current transaction chit system to a lawful money system is not possible until we produce the lawful money, thus there will be a period of transition. That transition is made possible by the accounting of the debts owed to the people. Thus, the meaning of the transaction chits and their value on exchange will change. Instead of the chits representing a debt to the Federal Reserve it will represent their debt to the people. As the lawful money cones into circulation, it will be exchangeable for the transaction chits being replaced. Thus, even the chits will once again have a real lawful money exchange value. That will allow Corp. U.S. to either resolve its bankruptcy and become a viable government agency or it will dissolve under its own weight. Which ever way it goes it will have to be accountable in law and in fact.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:
Team Law,

"

Gldskr

Postby Gldskr » Wednesday January 31st, 2007 3:53 pm MST

Admin,
Thank you for the cogent reply as this was the answer I was seeking. I have had conversations with Walter Buren, who is also an advocate of bringing the C.A.F.R.'s out into the open, where he envisions a world free from taxation on this new found wealth. He fails to recognize the inflationary aspect of the proposition and subsequent remedy espoused by TeamLaw. Your critical thought brings pleasure in a world devoid of such and I wholeheartedly support your efforts.

gldskr

Return to “Elections”