:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

On Sunday (September 10, 2017, at: 5:00 pm Mountain Time) Pastor Butch Paugh, (of: GCN Radio Network’s: “Call to Decision” radio show) interviewed Team Law’s Trustee. We will publish that interview on our Online Audio page once it goes through editing to remove the commercial breaks.

We hold a Free Conference Call every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time).

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our next Conference Call!

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

After reading this announcement, you may remove it by clicking the “X” in the upper right corner of the announcement's green background.

New Jersey Constitution—

Use this forum for contacting Team Law regarding the original jurisdiction elections.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Samuel Howell, Jr.

New Jersey Constitution—

Postby Samuel Howell, Jr. » Tuesday November 13th, 2007 9:56 am MST

Hello All,
I have been studying this site for about a month now. I, too, have started doing research independent of this site. In my search for the original jurisdiction constitution in my state I have come to stumbling block. The Constitution had been re-written twice, 1844 and 1947, since it's original composition in the 1776. Should I be studying the 1844 copy, rather than the 1947, since the 1947 constitution was written after the Federal Government had already vacated it's original jurisdiction?
Thank you.
“In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.”

Brinton2000
Restricted Access

Postby Brinton2000 » Thursday November 15th, 2007 12:02 pm MST

I am going to give this a try:
First of all, great signature line!
Second, I believe the State’s constitution was written before the state restructuring occurred. The Executive Reorganization Act of 1969 is what brought forth the corporation known as The State of New Jersey. The Corp. adopted the 1947 constitution as its own. So, I would think the 1947 constitution would be the one to study. But the 1844 really appears to be the constitution for the OJ government. The 1947 version has some things I wouldn't expect to see such as property taxes written into it.
Good luck!
"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace."

Samuel Howell, Jr.

Postby Samuel Howell, Jr. » Thursday November 15th, 2007 2:35 pm MST

Thanks for the input Brinton. I guess I should familiarize myself with both. As far as the reorganization act, I assume that you have read it. If so, were you able to locate it online? I have been searching the state archives website and the official state website and cannot find it. Online, I only find references to it.
“In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.”

Brinton2000
Restricted Access

Postby Brinton2000 » Friday November 16th, 2007 12:42 pm MST

Well This is where Team Law comes in handy they have it on their online resourse under state code New jersey or you can go to the New Jersey Legislature and go to statues 52:14C-1. Short title and read on from there. It is a little difficult to understand but thats what this is all about. The nice thing is you can always ask questions here. I have also mentioned in other posts that the NJ archives office is really helpful and very friendly people they helped me with the land patent info.
Good Luck :ro
"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace."

Return to “Elections”