:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

We hope you enjoy your experience here.

We hold free conference calls every Monday through Thursday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time).
Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our conference calls;

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

I found it!

Use this forum for contacting Team Law regarding the original jurisdiction elections.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

ZandarKoad
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

I found it!

Postby ZandarKoad » Monday April 21st, 2008 10:41 am MDT

I set out to find the legislative act in which Wisconsin was incorporated under the United States Corporation. I called Governor Lizalek of Wisconsin (original jurisdiction) but he didn't know the exact act. Team Law's website suggested that most states incorporated between 1960 and 1970. It only took me about four hours. I basically ignored any act that was less than 2-3 pages because I knew it would be a substantiative act. Seriously, go down to the law library and try this out. Find the documents for yourself. It's so crazy reading through the thing... It basically says (to paraphrase), "Well, we know the Constitution says that we're supposed to have three separate branches of government, but... We're just going to wrap them all into a big Administrative body for expediencies sake." The only 'reason' they give for the "reorganization of the government" is, and I quote, "...the complexities of modern life..." :lol:

I've never had so much fun in a law library before, or any library for that matter. :ro[hr][/hr]OH MY! I just figured out when the Wisconsin Department of Justice was incorporated! Once I decided I wanted to figure it out, it only took me about fifteen minutes. Thats all the clues I'm going to give you.

So stop reading this post, and get out there and LEARN THE LAW! :bounce:

I can't imagine any other organization that would even come close to making history this exciting. I absolutely hated history class in high school. But when you study history from the proper perspective, in order to gain insights as to who you are and who the people around you are... Then you're probably a Team Law beneficiary!

If you're curious as to exactly WHY this information is so thrilling to me, I suggest you become a Team Law beneficiary, and continue reading this topic's companion topic on the Beneficiary Forum.

If you are a beneficiary you can continue by clicking this link: I found it (continued)

If you are not a Team Law beneficiary, one of the best ways to become one is by setting up an account with
The Way of Kings™ and use their services to nominate you. To go to The Way of Kings™, you can follow this link: The Way of Kings™.
I will know the Law.

Gmsapiens
Registered

Re: I found it!

Postby Gmsapiens » Friday December 4th, 2009 6:57 am MST

I am having a difficult time comprehending how can the individual states can incorporate under the United States. The individual states of the Union incorporating under the United States would be the complete opposite of what I have been "taught".

For example, the colonies were in place before the Federal Govt.:
Colonies (i.e. New York, Virginia) -----> United States of America.

But, if the Union states are incorporated under the United States that means that the states are subdivisions of the United States...?
United States ----> i.e., New York, Virginia.

That is in effect 180 degrees from what we are taught. Question: is the United States of America the same as the United States?

Cacaoshaman
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Cacaoshaman » Friday December 4th, 2009 9:29 am MST

Hi Gmsapiens,
On the teamlaw.net website, under the link on the left titled "Historical Outline", the 15th paragraph states:
Team Law wrote:By 1972, every State government in the union of States had formed such private corporations (Corp. State), in accord with the IMF admonition, and the people ceased to seat original jurisdiction government officials in their State government seats.

Judging by that alone, it is clear the States in the Union were already formed and had governments. Then, notice the article is stating each state formed a private corporation under the United States Government (Corp. US, a private foreign corporation). So, the States did not incorporate under the United States, they formed corporations, which corporations are under Corp. US.

Hopefully this is helpful (and accurate)!
~ Isaac
Per orbem; pax missa :: Peace sent, through the world

ZandarKoad
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby ZandarKoad » Friday December 4th, 2009 9:37 am MST

Well, Issac beat me by 7 minutes! :D

Welcome to Team Law! If you haven't already done so, I'd suggest you read this Historical Outline. It answers most if not all of your questions (at least, as much as they can be answered given their composition). There are many other excellent articles found on the main teamlaw.net website that will - once read and understood - enable you to continue your research in a more accurate fashion, and also enable you to construct your inquiries in a more exacting manner.

Basically, what we're dealing with here is ambiguity. It's hard to know exactly what you're referring to when you say "United States of America". If the entity is not explicitly indicated, then you're left to the context to try to determine which entity was referred to. The entity most refer to as the "United States of America" in the general media, is usually the cprporation that was crated in accord with the District of Columbia Organic Act of 1871, which corporation is referred to as Corp. U.S. on these forums for clarity sake, since we here at Team Law are very interested in re-seating the officers of original jurisdiction United States of America (an entity very very different from that of the Corp. U.S.).
I will know the Law.

Gmsapiens
Registered

Postby Gmsapiens » Friday December 4th, 2009 4:15 pm MST

Thanks for the quick replies!!! Also, thank you for the link, I will print it out so I can study it thoroughly.

I will let you know how am doing in a few days.

Cheers, Sapiens.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Friday December 4th, 2009 5:55 pm MST

:h: Gmsapiens:
It was good to see that several of our beneficiaries responded to your inquiry before Admin got to it. Still, it looks like we need to add a bit of clarification to their responses.
  1. When you begin to study our actual history and law, you should shortly learn that what we were taught is irrelevant to the facts if we were not taught the facts (which most of us were not taught).
  2. The corporate states are not states in the Union of States formed by the nation’s Constitution.
  3. Accordingly, the corp. states were not formed either under the original jurisdiction government of the United States of America or under Corp. U.S.
  4. The corp. states are private corporations formed by the respective states that were formed as states in the Union of States formed by the nation’s Constitution.
  5. The contractual relationships between said corp. states and Corp. U.S. (the corporation created in accord with the District of Columbia Organic Act of 1871) are the controlling factor that binds the corp. states under (subject to) Corp. U.S.
Now, the answer to your question is: “No.”

ZandarKoad accurately noted the difficulty in answering such a question by noting the difference between the factual name of our country verses names commonly used by media. Added to that comes the difference in meanings observed when you learn the The Cardinal Rule of Definitions.

An overly simplified, but more complete, answer to the question is: ‘No. ”United States of America” is the actual name of our country. “United States” is a short form name that was originally used by the original jurisdiction government to refer to our country; however, that name “United States” is also a name that has been used by Corp. U.S. as a trademark name for them and today it is commonly used to refer to Corp. U.S. Further, Corp. U.S. is a private foreign corporation that was originally created by the original jurisdiction government but as of 1945 and the Bretton Woods Agreement it is primarily controlled by foreign principles.’

Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Gmsapiens
Registered

Postby Gmsapiens » Saturday December 5th, 2009 11:12 am MST

Admin,
Thank you so much for your answer.

I have to tell you, I have read twice the Historical Outline that was linked by ZandarKoad, and I am in utter shock and felt and uncontrollable terror. In an odd way, I kind of felt relief because somehow I instinctively knew something was fundamentally wrong with what I saw in my daily living, in contrast to the legal shenanigans being pulled on the citizenry.

It has not been easy for me to find this information, since I didn't even know where to start, and to be quite honest, it has felt overwhelming. Having said that, I will study, verify, and confirm the facts as set out in the Historical Outline, although I am embarking in such a task with a large sense of dread.

Again, thank you so much to you all for your time and attention.

May the Lord guide us and give us strength in defending and overcoming the enemy's Quiet War.

-Sapiens

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Saturday December 5th, 2009 11:42 am MST

:h: Sapiens:
You’re welcome. We aim to serve.
However, we expect the reason you feel the dread is the newness of it all. Our opinion of such matters is we are blessed to discover the truth—for without it we remain seduced and deceived in a condition of our own creation not understanding either how we got there or knowing that we are there at all. Though ancient prophets foretold of this condition (see The Seduction), without discovering the truth about our circumstances we are left to imagine that others are doing this to us.

The reality remains, not only are we the very ones that placed us into this situation but we also retain the power and ability to turn our circumstances around by learning the truth, acknowledging our part in the cause of our circumstances, learning the law, its language and history and then using that knowledge to apply the law thus repairing the problems and correcting our circumstances and finally by providing the means such that this condition never returns. Interestingly enough that process is what the ancient prophets called repentance. Accordingly, it will all work best if we also get our lives in order with our Creator and follow that path in righteousness.

Thus, we feel no dread; because we are well on that path and are helping the world learn to join us on that path. It is becoming upon all of us, as we awaken, to awaken our fellowman; accordingly, we welcome you to the journey.

Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Return to “Elections”