:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

We hope you enjoy your experience here.

We hold free conference calls every Monday through Thursday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time).
Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our conference calls;

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

New Jersey Governor

Use this forum for contacting Team Law regarding the original jurisdiction elections.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Cooda
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

New Jersey Governor

Postby Cooda » Monday October 12th, 2009 8:06 am MDT

Hello Team Law: I tried sending a private message to admin, but the system will not allow my user that ability. I am interested in running and serving as New Jersey’s Governor and would like to learn what it takes to do so. I also tried contacting team law regarding this issue using the email contact link under the Governor’s corner page, but I keep receiving automatically generated Delivery Status Notification messages back stating the email was undeliverable. I appreciate your help in this matter.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New Jersey Governor

Postby Admin » Monday October 12th, 2009 11:30 am MDT

:h: Cooda:
You are a registered user with no limitations from sending private messages to Admin; therefore, that function does work for you even if you were not aware how private messages are sent.

Accordingly, we suggest that you click on the Image FAQ button, which is found at the top of every page on our forum. That will open the ‘Frequently Asked Questions’ page where you will find the link for How do I send a private message?

Those instructions should be sufficient for you to learn how to send private messages in the future.

Regarding your willingness to run for office as Governor of New Jersey, you will need to call our Trustee using the information found on our Contacting Team Law page.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Return to “Elections”