:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

We hope you enjoy your experience here.

We hold free conference calls every Monday through Thursday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time).
Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our conference calls;

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

My campaign in 2010 AND 2012

Use this forum for contacting Team Law regarding the original jurisdiction elections.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Mosheh Thezion

My campaign in 2010 AND 2012

Postby Mosheh Thezion » Tuesday December 29th, 2009 12:35 am MST

To the Admins of this Team Law Forum,
I seek your advice.
I ask you to look over my campaign platform, specifically the top first section, and check it for validity.
And present any arguments or flaws you may find.
[hr][/hr]offsite link removed by Admin:[hr][/hr]I thank you in advance.
-Mosheh Thezion

Virginia Gent

Re: My campaign in 2010 AND 2012

Postby Virginia Gent » Wednesday December 30th, 2009 1:18 pm MST

One mistake I see is your claim that what you call The Federal Government is the actualy, Original Jurisdiction Government; in fact the, so-called, Federal Government is nothing more than a giant corporation created by the District of Colombia Organic Act of 1871. And while I think the Admin would agree we've been operating under a state of emergency, it's been in play longer than 1933. FDR only expanded the power granted with the Emergency War Powers Act, and every Corp. US President since has done the same. In reality we have been under Martial Law since 1863 with, then, President Lincoln's General Orders No. 100. http://www.teamlaw.net/HistoryOutline.htm I have provided an easy link for you to read up some on what I have mentioned above, as I'm sure the Admin will bring this up as well.

Next you mention we all lost our right to Allodial Title to land, and that you never truely own it, the Government does, but this isn't exactly true either. Most people contract their rights away to either the Federal, State, and/or Local Governments; and as part of these contracts, you grant 'said' level of government the right to tax/bill you. Here is a link to the Patriot Mythology section here at Team Law that might help clear some things up: http://www.teamlaw.net/Mythology.htm#voidPT. Also, here is a link to Admin's Land 101 page right here in the Forums, under the Land Patent sub-forum.

I only posted this to try and save Admin some time and to be helpful to you sir. I do, indeed, hope this was helpful and that I made no errors [ok]
"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
- Thomas Jefferson

Mosheh Thezion

Postby Mosheh Thezion » Thursday December 31st, 2009 1:24 am MST

I do appreciate this responce....
And so... I see, that this process of robbing the people is systemic over the long term.
The reason I focus on 1933... is because of the legality of the states of emergency..... and as such, it is the major first step to the restoration of real freedom.
As such...... it is the key step.. the first step... to our freedom.
After which, we can focus on other laws... and details.
Fact is... my main concern... is to restore the Common Law.... to the people... as it was freedom... and this is based (lost)in 1933.... / 1938....
Arguments about taxes, and equity... is another issue, which is less paramount to actual Common Law freedom.......
I have no choice but to pick my targets to focus on...
The major target.. is the states of Emergency from 1933... as they were the nail in the coffin of the Constitution as the rule of law.
And... the Constitution.... matters.... it is priority.
-Mosheh Thezion

SimplyThinkDreams
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby SimplyThinkDreams » Thursday December 31st, 2009 2:20 pm MST

MoshehThezion,
I would like to inform you of Team Law's stance on giving and recieving advice found here http://teamlaw.org/Advice.htm. Just in case you did not read the policy for posting off site links, it is in the forum rules.

SimplyThink Dreams

Mosheh Thezion

Postby Mosheh Thezion » Thursday December 31st, 2009 3:04 pm MST

Alright, sorry about that... lets try it this way....
----------------------
Is the following a valid set of statements.[hr][/hr] :h: Inserted by Admin:
The remainder of this post was redacted because it failed to comply with our Forum Rules.

Whenever anyone registers a username for use on our forum the following page is presented and they must agree to in the registration process:

Team Law wrote:Team Law’s Open Forum System - Registration
The purpose for this Forum is to eliminate e-mail to and from Team Law while providing a resource where people can learn about Team Law and our work to preserve our country.

By accessing “Team Law’s Open Forum System” (hereinafter “we”, “us”, “our”, “Team Law’s Open Forum System”, “http://teamlawforum.net”), you agree to be legally bound by the following terms. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms then please do not access and/or use “Team Law’s Open Forum System”. We may change these at any time and we’ll do our utmost in informing you, though it would be prudent to review this regularly yourself as your continued usage of “Team Law’s Open Forum System” after changes mean you agree to be legally bound by these terms as they are updated and/or amended.

Our forums are powered by phpBB (hereinafter “they”, “them”, “their”, “phpBB software”, “www.phpbb.com”, “phpBB Group”, “phpBB Teams”) which is a bulletin board solution released under the “General Public License” (hereinafter “GPL”) and can be downloaded from phpBB. The phpBB software only facilitates internet-based discussions, the phpBB Group are not responsible for what we allow and/or disallow as permissible content and/or conduct. For further information about phpBB, please see: phpBB.

You agree to: follow our “Forum Rules”; and, not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “Team Law’s Open Forum System” is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us. The IP addresses of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that Team Law’s Open Forum System’s Admin has the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic by any means at any time for any reason we see fit. As a user, on registration you agree to provide your actual: name, address and phone number as Private Registration Information (PRI), which PRI will remain private and accessible to you. “Team Law’s Open Forum System” will not share PRI except under a court order. You acknowledge that: all information you enter will be stored in a database and [excluding PRI] will remain the copyrighted property of Team Law. While PRI will not be disclosed by “Team Law’s Open Forum System” to any third party without your consent, neither “Team Law’s Open Forum System” nor phpBB shall be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.

Though this agreement is made by all who enter, from time to time but rarely, a few people seem to think that our forum should be available to them for their own purposes. Still, our forum remains a private forum. Access to our forum is granted only for the purpose for which our forum was created. That purpose was stated in the first line of that agreement and again in Rule 3 of our Forum Rules, to which a link can be found near the top of virtually every page on our forum.

Still, the balance of this quite large post consisted of a presentment made by this user as a platform for his campaign as a political candidate.

Even so, whereas, so many responses were made so quickly to this post, we wanted to simply edit its content so that it was in compliance with our Forum Rules. But first, it was necessary to notify the user of his error and to move the topical thread off of the forum to give Admin a chance to respond.

When this user received the notice from Admin, he took a defensive posture and argued with Admin, through private messages, alleging that because he is a bona fide political candidate, he should be allowed to use our private forum as part of the constitutionally secured right to free speech.

We have heard that argument before from other marketers that would like to use our forum to market their ideas. However, the privilege granted to our registered users only comes in accord with their agreement to the Team Law’s Open Forum System – Registration, which includes their agreement to comply with our Forum Rules.

The necessity in our world today for a service like Team Law, requires that we keep our forum reserved to the purpose for which it was created; that again being:
To eliminate e-mail to and from Team Law while providing a resource where people can learn about Team Law and our work to preserve our country.

Accordingly, we thank all of our registered users for their honor to that agreement and for those that choose not to be so honorable we first warn them of their error through a private message providing them with the opportunity to comply with their agreement willingly; but, if they are not so willing we are obligated to all of our registered users to honor our side of the agreement and remove their access to the forum.

Even that removal can be corrected if the user will call us and talk to our Trustee making a personal agreement with our Trustee that they will honor their agreement in the future. In this case all of thos things were offered but this person chose to disregard all of our offers and to instead slander Team Law. Accordingly, we had no choice but to remove his access.

As to his political campaign: if we were people from his state and had the privilege of voting for a political candidate, we would certainly not chose someone that demonstrated a belief that he was better than his binding word that he would act in accord with his agreements and was only interested in debating ideas that he had no intent of keeping of following.

Regarding the content we deleted from this post: it primarily consisted of many beliefs based on misunderstandings this party had. We would have liked to try to help him learn the truth from his own study by showing him where to go (in source law and history) so he could learn the truth, but he was not interested in that. True to the profession of the politician, he simply wanted to argue his ignorance based errant points.

Thus, his access was removed for failure to comply with our Forum Rules. In the history of our Open Forum system this was only the third person to be so removed. Again, we thank all of our Open Forum users for their support and hope this editorial content is helpful to you.
:t^: [hr][/hr]

SimplyThinkDreams
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby SimplyThinkDreams » Friday January 1st, 2010 9:02 pm MST

1. You keep assuming that the foreign controlled corporation commonly known as the United States is our origninal jurisdiction government. It is not. Rather, it is a corporation that was formed by the original jurisdiciton government in the its District of Columbia Organic Act of 1871. It has jurisdiciton over that which it creates and those who are bound to its terms in accordance with contractual agreements. Corp. U.S. adopted the its United States Constitution for the United States of America as the basis for its corporate charter (which constitution was adjusted to omit the original constitution’s 13th Amendment).

2. Your allegation that people no longer have the right to own property is false. The real problem is that most people are ignorant of the facts in regard to the relationship with the Corp. U.S. capacity known as a taxpayer and identified by its SSN or TIN. Corp. U.S. is the equitable owner beneficiary of such entities and therefore the equitableowner of the property acquired by such capacities entities. This gives them the authority over the property and the right to tax it, etc. Additionally, land and property appurtenant to the land are completely different things. I suggest reading the Land 101 article found in the Open Forum under Land Patents. This will help you understand the basic land law in the United States of America. Unfortunately, most people do not understand land law nor do they hold lawful title to the land. The fact is that most people apply for a mortgage using the SSN or TIN, which is the Corp. U.S. capacity. Who then is the actual party buying the property? It is the Corp. U.S. capacity agency taxpayer. Thus, Corp. U.S. gains jurisdiciton over the property because it is the equittable owner of said property.

3. Corp. U.S. does not have authority over the people. It has authority over that which it creates and those who voluntarily agree to contract with said corporation. Incorrectly assuming that a Social Security Card is yours private property creates a general partnership with the Corp. U.S. capacity agency trust and you will be held accountable for the trust's actions. How could the SSC possibly be yours when it clearly states on the back of the card, "This card is the property of the Social Security Administration?" Many people misunderstand their relationship to the SSN making it impossible to find any remedy unless they learn the simplicity of law controlling the relationship. Additionally, no one can be forced to enter into an agreement with the SSA. People sign the card voluntarily, forming the relationship. They may believe they must have the card to get a job, etc. but that is not true. They don't know the law or how to apply it so they end up doing what they think everyone else does or told them to do. This is why it is of utmost importance for people to learn the law through their own self study. That is what Team Law is all about!

4. Corp. U.S. controlls most all of the business in this country through contractual agreements. For instance, if someone wants to start a business most people first apply for a Social Security card and accept the responsibility of the trust that is accordingly formed. Then through that trust they form the business and apply for an EIN from IRS, which IRS grants in accord with said trust's request, which makes said trust the financially responsible party for the new business. Then as Corp U.S. agency the new business goes to the corporate State to apply for a business license, which is the permission to operated a business within the Corp. State's jurisdiction. In applying for such a license, the business must comply with all of the statutory regulations applicable to such an agreements.

The solution to the problems we face can be resolved. However, this requires that people learn the law through self-study in order to properly apply it. If you do not know the facts in law it is impossible to keep your rights secure from usurpation. If you do not know your rights then you do not have any. I hope this information helps you out. I really suggest going to the links that Virginia Gent posted. Reading them will help you understand our current situation much better.

Mosheh Thezion

Postby Mosheh Thezion » Friday January 1st, 2010 9:35 pm MST

1. Agreed.... but saying this is mute.. it isok for the government to operate under corporate status.,, if it is filed as such, through our own government, and not from foreign powers.. and as such, should have power to regulate commerce, within these United States...
  2. Agreed.... so far.... we are not arguing... but when you said that my statement, that we dont own our property is false.... you... just admitted I was actually.. correct.
    We dont own it.... the Corp USA owns.. it... and so... i was right.
    But I do like the way you clarify and confirm this point.
  3. I must say 'wrong'... it is not right that the people must find ways to get around a system which is un-constitutional. … gesh. [hr][/hr] :h: Red comments herein were inserted by Admin:
    The bulk of this response was removed because it was inaccurate. Though we sympathize with the cause for this error. The fact remains; the author of this post simply fails to understand law. His error is found in his errant belief that people are the social security number holders and that Corp. U.S. is our government. He thinks the relationship is mandatory and that people have to find a way around the system when in fact all they need to do is learn the law and apply it. He claims the people are to stupid to understand when the real problem is simply that they have never been introduced to the law and they have been erroneously taught that they couldn’t understand it if they were. He claims the problem is political when the problem is personal ignorance, which is easily corrected by self-education. Again, that is Team Law’s purpose and function; yet, this guy doesn’t want to know that, instead he is campaigning for political office, which has no place on our forum.
    [hr][/hr]
  4. And how did the government give themselves this power?[hr][/hr]More political campaigning here; accordingly, this was removed. Team Law already covered all of the issues raised in this post on our Patriot Mythology page.[hr][/hr]
  5. What you are talking about fighting in courts, modern courts of law... using their laws...[hr][/hr]Precisely! Learn the law and then apply it. If that takes you to court, so be it. That is exactly how you change the way statutes are applied when they have a history of being applied contrary to the laws of the land.

Nonetheless, we cut quite a bit from the balance of this post because it was simply campaign speech political rhetoric that failed to consider anything that might have been learned if the politician would have taken anything that had been suggested to him to heart.

That is really too bad to; because, it would be nice if more of those that would like to aspire to Corp. U.S.’ political positions were willing to actually learn the law itself and then actually help the people to do the same. But, as long as politicians are willing to think of the people as too stupid to be able to learn the law and apply then it is our opinion that the people should find someone else better suited for the job.

Virginia Gent

Postby Virginia Gent » Friday January 1st, 2010 10:59 pm MST

Actually, one of the larger pictures of Team Law is the lawful re-seating of the Original Jurisdiction (Hereunto known as O.J.) government. By getting others to educate themselves on the law, we can re-seat our O.J. Governors, and once all O.J. Governors are rightfully, and lawfully, elected into office, they can elect appoint the Senators at the Federal Level., from which tThe Electoral College will then elect the O.J. President of the United States of America. The president we Corp. U.S. hasve today, one Barack Obama, is nothing more than a glorified the CEO of a giant corporation. With the O.J. President in office, we can bring legally return Corp. US and all it's sub-Corps. under lawful control, and thus fix everything you have spokwritten about. :ro
"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
- Thomas Jefferson

Mosheh Thezion

Postby Mosheh Thezion » Friday January 1st, 2010 11:51 pm MST

But how can this be done?
[hr][/hr] :h: Inserted by Admin:
The question Mosheh posted at the lead of this response is an awesome question—too bad Mosheh presented it rhetorically, absent any willingness to learn or apply the answer those that responded to his posts in this topical thread were providing him.

The balance of this post was also redacted because it failed to comply with the Forum Rules and was instead argumentative political campaign rhetoric that simply implied that the people are too stupid to be able to learn the simplicity of the law and apply it. Again, one of the primary problems with the politics of Corp. U.S. They believe the same thing and want all of the people to conform to their idea.

Virginia Gent

Postby Virginia Gent » Saturday January 2nd, 2010 1:19 am MST

Again, you are assuming the Supreme Court we have now is the O.J. Supreme Court. This link here: http://teamlawproductions.com/phpBB/vie ... =2063#2063 will help answer both your questions about any supposed Supreme Court ruling as well as the 17th Amendment. I think the issue here is you keep confusing Corp. US, Corp. STATE, and Corp. SUPREME COURT with the O.J. Federal Government, O.J. State Government(s), and O.J. Supreme Court. Once the distinction between the two sets of entities is learned, it becomes easier to understand what everyone here at Team Law is striving to achieve help people like you understand. Admin or SimplyThinksDreams can probably answer your post better than I as I'm not as articulate as those two, nor have I been studying up on all of this as long as they have either.
- Thomas Jefferson

SimplyThinkDreams
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby SimplyThinkDreams » Saturday January 2nd, 2010 3:09 pm MST

I am not going to go into much detail in this response because it seems obvious that you have not taken the time to read the suggested articles.
Agreed.... so far.... we are not arguing... but when you said that my statement, that we dont own our property is false.... you... just admitted I was actually.. correct.
We dont own it.... the Corp USA owns.. it... AND SO... I WAS RIGHT.
But I do like the way you clarify and confirm this point.

I stated that your allegation that the people no longer have the right to own property is false. In fact, such a right is given to us by the Creator and can never be taken away. Just because people are ignorant of the capacities in which they are acting does not mean they no longer have the right to own property or that owning property privately is impossible. You are still wrong no matter how you slice it.

I did nothing to confirm your statement whatsoever. However, it is true that most property in the United States of America is owned by Corp. U.S. through the SSA created capacity trusts. Again, this is because people acting in ignorance voluntarily use those trusts to acquire the property in the trust capacity for Corp. U.S.. This is because they do not know the law or how to apply it making it impossible difficult to acquire the property in their own private natural sovereign private capacity; without learning the law. However, those who know the truth about our history and law in this nation can easily acquire privately held property in the United States of America yet outside the jurisdiciton of Corp. U.S. In fact, the trustee of the SSA created capacity trusts can grant the Land and transfer sell the property of the trust into private hands. The Trustee position is a very powerful positionand can be used greatly to the individual's advantage.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: My campaign in 2010 AND 2012 moved from Elections

Postby Admin » Saturday January 9th, 2010 5:20 pm MST

:h: Everyone:
We apologize for not being available the week following Christmas 2009 when this topical thread was generated because we may have been able to avert this massive edit and perhaps even helped Mosheh Thezion gain something beneficial from Team Law. Nonetheless, we also want to give those that did their best to help him understand how important it is to learn the law before act.

Though Mosheh did not actually say the people are too stupid to learn the law or to apply it, that premise was presupposed throughout his allegations. It was also apparent that he had fallen for most of the patriot mythology for which our Patriot Mythology page was created. Our intent is to help people discover the truth through their own research and self-education. We have been quite successful to that end and we hope to actually complete the task of so saving our nation.

In this case, we found a man more willing to dish out mythological patriot rhetoric as part of his political campaign than he was willing to take a single word provided to help him learn the truth. We were convinced of that attitude when we attempted to help him through our private message system. In that environment he became quite rude and unwilling to honor his registration agreement when he entered our forum.

Our world needs no more politicians; though, a few more statesmen might be nice.

Again, we thank all of those that participated in their attempt to help this fellow learn the truth

We hope this information is helpful to you all.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Return to “Elections”