:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

We hold Free Conference Calls every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time); excluding emergencies and national holidays.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our next Conference Call!

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

After reading this announcement, you may remove it by clicking the “X” in the upper right corner of the announcement's green background.

Whats stopping the OJ Gonernors?

Use this forum for contacting Team Law regarding the original jurisdiction elections.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Mountain Goat

Whats stopping the OJ Gonernors?

Postby Mountain Goat » Tuesday January 19th, 2010 9:20 am MST

After reading the map on the governors page I see that there are 2 states that have candidates, 1 state that has no one and 1 state that has land owners. Why are they not reseating the OJ senate and then the head seat?
Do we need all 48 OJ seats filled before anything can happen?

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Whats stopping the OJ Gonernors?

Postby Admin » Wednesday January 20th, 2010 10:38 am MST

:h: Mountain Goat:
Though the map is not entirely up to date (the results of last year’s election have not been added), the map only reflects the gubernatorial elections status; it does not provide any information regarding the activities of the governors once they are seated. Thus, you cannot tell from that map what the status is of the original jurisdiction Senate.

However, if we address your question regarding the Senate as a separate question it bears several presuppositions that should be clarified. We will address the last one of those first noting that the head seat of that Senate is already filled. Next let’s dispel the presupposition that the governors are not doing all that is necessary to reseat that Senate by noticing the purpose and function of that Senate. Unlike other governmental offices where the officials are the servants of the people, the original jurisdiction Senate is filled with State officials (senators) sent to the nation’s Congress to represent each of the respective States and their interests; which is exactly why each State gets only two senators—thus, each state has equal representation in the original jurisdiction Senate and that bodies purpose is accordingly set to watch over the law. Another function of the Senate is to confirm Electoral College elections of the President of the United States of America; which confirmation requires the full Senate’s vote. We realize those are simplistic descriptions of the Senate’s function; but, they suffice for the purpose of dispelling the presupposition.

Accordingly, until all of the state governors are reseated and the Electoral College is once again properly set for such an election, the Senate is not generally needed and would simply create a gigantic overload of expenses to maintain if it were fully seated and staffed.

Thus, the people of each of the original jurisdiction states need to maintain their governors in their seats until all of the governors are seated and the Electoral College is prepared to timely hold such an election. At that time the governors will each appoint their respective State’s two senators; so, the original jurisdiction President of the United States of America’s election can be lawfully confirmed. Once that is accomplished, any and all of the respective Executive, Legislative and Judicial offices can be reseated by those original jurisdiction officers that will then be in office as described in the Constitution.

We believe that resolution of the presuppositions made in your inquiry also answers the remaining questions you asked.

Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Ben
Registered

Postby Ben » Friday February 19th, 2010 2:41 pm MST

When was the last time the Information on "Governor's Corner" updated ? Hasn't a lot of that information changed? The reason I ask is that I recently sent a letter to my OJ Governor of Michigan and my letter was returned to me by USPS as undeliverable. What gives?

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Saturday February 20th, 2010 11:32 am MST

:h: Ben:
Before we respond to the content of your post, we need to address the question you posed in the title of the post: “What’s stopping the governors?”

The answer to that question is nothing. Those that have been elected are doing exactly what they are supposed to be doing. With that, our response to the rest of the post should fill in the blanks and show what they are supposed to be doing.

The Governor’s Corner page was updated at the end of last year. It will be updated again soon due to the elections that are coming up this year.

We expect the reason the letter was returned as undeliverable by the United States Postal Service was self explanatory—it was undeliverable (as addressed). We cannot tell you why that was without knowing more information. The simplest explanation would be the address on the envelope was incorrect for the party addressed.

We spoke with the original jurisdiction governor of Michigan last week so we know he is doing well.

We also know that some organizations have recently used the addressing information provided on our Governor’s Corner page to contact the governors to romance them into their bogus organizations bent on causing a war with Corp. U.S. and accordingly some of the governors do not want to be contacted outside of the necessities of their obligations. Accordingly, when most causes are reviewed regarding why people want to contact them, the reasons do not merit such a contact.

The bottom line: most issues people have dealing with whatever matter do not give cause for contacting the governor. The governor’s primary responsibility is to control the officers of the government and make sure that they do no wrong. Considering that fact [and the fact that when the corporate state was formed by the original jurisdiction State, the corporate state was charged with the responsibility of carrying out the business needs for the original jurisdiction State] the only officers necessary in the State government today are those necessary for seating the Governor after the election; which leaves the Governor responsible to make sure he violates no law. Thus, there is very little for an original jurisdiction Governor to do today other than the massive task of learning the law and the finances of the corporate state (preparatory for the time when the corporate state is returned to the original jurisdiction State’s control). The next thing we will need the original jurisdiction State governors to do will be appoint Senators to the original jurisdiction Senate; but, that need will not arise until just before the 2012 presidential election. We won’t need those Senators until then because they will first be needed to confirm the Electoral College election that will take place that year. At that time we will need the full Senate to be seated; so, at that time we will need all of the governors in place.

Thus, until then (except for at times of gubernatorial elections) there remains little reason for the people to contact the original jurisdiction State Governor.

Team Law,

"

copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Ben
Registered

Re: Whats stopping the OJ Governors?

Postby Ben » Saturday February 20th, 2010 6:00 pm MST

Thank you for taking the time to explain. I should have included the reason why I was trying to contact him, which would have eliminated this reply. I was trying to find out from him if it was once again time to re-elect him, and did he need for me to file the proper papers to make sure that my State had a proper OJ Governor in place. Please accept my apology as I realize I have a lot to learn. Thanks again for your help.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Whats stopping the OJ Governors?

Postby Admin » Monday February 22nd, 2010 11:55 am MST

:h: Ben:
No problem Ben, no apology necessary. We appreciated your inquiry and your response. We are certain that others, all over the country, are similarly interested in the same matter as it deals with their State and their State gubernatorial elections.

We expect to have the election page updated for this year’s elections soon. One way you can tell whether the Governor is up for election is by noticing who is campaigning for what in the corporate state’s election. That will become more apparent as the elections get closer.

As for needing support, though there is little need for communication with a Governor at any other time, when elections roll around, the votes are absolutely necessary; thus, by the time that that comes and votes can be cast, we always expect to see the governors’ addresses all get updated.

Team Law,

"

Return to “Elections”