:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

On Sunday (September 10, 2017, at: 5:00 pm Mountain Time) Pastor Butch Paugh, (of: GCN Radio Network’s: “Call to Decision” radio show) interviewed Team Law’s Trustee. We will publish that interview on our Online Audio page once it goes through editing to remove the commercial breaks.

We hold a Free Conference Call every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time).

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our next Conference Call!

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

After reading this announcement, you may remove it by clicking the “X” in the upper right corner of the announcement's green background.

Where to record our vote?

Use this forum for contacting Team Law regarding the original jurisdiction elections.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

SimplyThinkDreams
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Where to record our vote?

Postby SimplyThinkDreams » Wednesday October 27th, 2010 4:13 pm MDT

I understand the fact that we are to record our votes in the county's recorder's office. However, I am unsure which office to record at. There is the Recorder of Deeds and the Prothonotary. The Prothonotary is the clerk of the civil division of the Court of Common Pleas. The Recorder of Deeds deals mostly with real-estate records, etc. and seems to be the appropriate place for recording. I believe this because the Prothonatary is dealing with the Court of Common Pleas, which does not seem to have anything to do with an election. Is my understanding that the Record of Deeds is the correct place to record a vote?

Thank you,
SimplyThinkDreams

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Where to record our vote?

Postby Admin » Thursday October 28th, 2010 2:15 am MDT

:h: SimplyThinkDreams:
In states that already have original jurisdiction governors in place they do not actually need to file their votes with the Clerk and Recorder’s Office; they can simply timely mail their votes to the existing original jurisdiction Governor. However, from time to time the current Governor may not be available and or in some cases though elected may not have actually taken the seat of office. Thus, to be safe, it is best to so record the election and then forward that recorded affidavit to the Governor as well as to the Candidate.

As to which office you record that in; you are there in your State. Thus, you should be able to figure that out by reviewing the types of documents the office records. We suggest that you may take notice of the office that records the votes for the corporate state election and see if that is a branch of one of the other recording offices. In most states the proper recorder is the one that records miscellaneous records

Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Zane
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Zane » Monday November 22nd, 2010 10:24 am MST

Here in Crawford County, it is the Prothonotary that records the Affadavit. However, they also want $113.50 for the standard recording fee.The recorder of deeds and wills will not record it.
"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children." (Hosea 4:6)

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Monday November 22nd, 2010 11:18 am MST

:h: Zane:
We believe there is something seriously wrong with charging such a ridiculous sum for recording a document. Further, no one that ever recorded such affidavits of election in Pennsylvania ever had to pay such fees before. Thus, we expect the service the Prothonotary was offering you is not the service we would want.

We suggest that instead of paying a filing fee in such a ridiculous amount, we would take a look at the process we posted in this forum as an announcement for the: Original Jurisdiction Gubernatorial Election 2010.

That process would be proper for any such posting and the content notarized mail copies prove the timely posting of your vote regardless of what the corporate state does with the Affidavit of Election after they receive it.

Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Return to “Elections”