In this election 14 states still need governors
They are: Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland, Montana, Nebraska, New Jersey, North~Dakota, Rhode~Island, South~Carolina, Utah, Virginia, Washington & West~Virginia.
If you are a land or Real Estate owner one of the above listed States and you have not yet participated in the 2017 original jurisdiction gubernatorial election, there is still time to cast your vote through the use of the Affidavit of Election for your candidate. To do so you need to go to our Reseat America page and below the list of states notice the legend:
- If the name of the State where you own land and/or Real Estate is listed in ‘green’ in the 2017 list, click on your State's name. A window will pop up for the original jurisdiction State Governor’s election showing the candidate for Governor. On that page, you will find a “Get Affidavit” button; that, when clicked, will open an Affidavit of Election for governor, along with a voting instruction sheet that tells you what to do with the affidavit. Simply follow the instructions that come with the Affidavit to cast your vote.
- If the name of the State where you own land and/or Real Estate is listed on that list in any color other than ‘green’, your State still needs a candidate for Governor! Respectively, you need to step up and either run for the Governor’s office or find someone willing to do so— call us! We will help.
- If your State is not listed, you need to help us find candidates for the states that are listed in red, white or blue. Either call us to learn how you can help or join us for our morning Conference Calls to learn more.
If you are casting your vote using physical mail, sometime on or before election-day: November 7, 2017, you must use content notarized mail to mail the Affidavit of Election (get said Affidavit by following the instructions in paragraph “1.” above). The evidence you create with the Content Notarized Mail process is the evidence you need to prove your timely mailed in vote.
Here is the process for securing Content Notarized Mail evidence:
- Verify the mailing address where the corporate state has its voters send Absentee Ballots (You can do this by following the links provided in the instructions that come with the Affidavit of Election when you download it as per paragraph “1.” above).
- Then, use that Absentee Ballot service address to timely cast your vote by mail.
- Team Law’s standard content notarized mail will accomplish the task of proving your timely vote for governor; as follows:To provide Instructions for “Content Notarized Mail” when used in elections — Team Law wrote:
- Go to the Post Office and get several copies of their Certified Mail stickers (both the numbered Certified Mail stickers and the green Return Receipt post card stickers)
- Prepare and empty envelope for Certified Mail by sticking the certification numbered Certified Mail sticker on the envelope.
- From your computer, download, print and fill out, but do not sign, at least, two original copies your Affidavit of Election as provided on the printed sample affidavit (described above).
- Also, download and print (on plain white copy paper) the attached Notarial Acknowledgment of Content Notarized Mail.
(This sample form is only for use on the reverse side of a signed & notarized Affidavit of Election.)
- Print the certification number from the certification sticker in the place provided on the Acknowledgment (Notary statement you just printed); or, use the sticker provided by USPS.
- Take the materials you got from the Post Office and the documents you just printed—and, go to a Notary.
- In front of the Notary, sign the two original copies of your Affidavit of Election and get the Notary's witness your signature on each of those Affidavits.
- In front of the Notary, place one of the original Affidavits of Election in the prepared certified mail envelope (making sure the certification number matches the number on said Acknowledgment); and, seal the envelope.
- Make sure the green return receipt is filled out completely and that its certification number matches said Acknowledgment; then stick it to the sealed flap side of the envelope.
- Using the un-printed side of the two Acknowledgments that you previously printed, have the Notary make copies of one of the signed Affidavits of Election.
- Have the Notary sign each of those copy’s Acknowledgment.
- You are done with the Notary; and you have completed your preparations to send content notarized mail.
- Go to the Post Office and mail the content notarized mail to the corporate state’s Absentee Ballot mailing address.
If you are participating in this election in a State that already has an original jurisdiction Governor seated in office; that Governor is authorized to receive your Affidavit of Election directly. Therefore, in such cases, the Elector should follow the content notarized mail process to send the Affidavit of Election directly to the currently seated original jurisdiction Governor using the address found on the link to your State’s name on the Reseat America page on Team Law’s website.
Content notarized mail is necessary to provide you with both proof of timely mailing your Affidavit of Election and evidence that the corporate state received it. Therefore, it is important that you keep your said Acknowledgment sealed copies in a safe place. You will notice that we had you prepare two such content notarized mail copies. Keep one for your own records and on or before election-day you must use certified mail to mail the other copy to the already seated original jurisdiction Governor of your State. Of course, it does not hurt to send that mail to the Governor using content notarized mail as well.
It is imperative that we seat every original jurisdiction State Governor available to us in each election because we need the Governors all to be seated when we seat and hold the Electoral College Presidential Election. When we have all of the governors seated, they have the ability to completely seat the original jurisdiction Senate for the United States of America and that Senate is necessary to confirm the Electoral College election. Though we cannot (here) provide the details of the procedure required; rest assured, with the original jurisdiction President of the United States of America so confirmed into office (in accord with the precise requirements set in our Constitution for the United States of America), our President will be able to lawfully return our government to the control of the Law of our Land; without interfering with the day to day matters that keep commerce intact, milk on the table and fuel in the fuel tanks that keep America productive, alive and at peace.
Respectively, we need your support! Please do all you can do.
And, contact us if you need help.
You can check the color of the dots in front of the State names listed on the Reseat America page to see what the status of that State is; however, remember:[center]Even if the dot is green, we still need your vote. Every vote counts and it only takes a majority to win. Thus, if your vote is the only one that is cast it will be the winning vote. If something happens to limit any other voter from getting their vote cast they will need you to back them up—so, please vote!
We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law!