:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

Please note:
Pastor Butch Paugh, of: GNC Radio Network’s: “Call to Decision” radio show, will interview: Eric W. Madsen, Team Law’s Trustee, this:
Saturday, July. 8, 2017, at: 6:00 PM (MT).
Call In Line: (855) 242-8824,
Listen Line: (605)562-4040.

Our new Free Conference Call schedule is every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time).

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Though our Trustee is otherwise out of the office this week (July 10, 2017 – July 14, 2017), our Trustee will continue to hold Conference calls
at their regularly scheduled times; with one exception: there will be no conference call Monday, July 17, 2017.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our next Conference Call!

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

can you easily help me learn how to recover from the deception

The forum is for discussing the myths found on the Team Law website's Patriot Mythology page.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Stanvan
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

can you easily help me learn how to recover from the deception

Postby Stanvan » Thursday December 10th, 2015 7:11 am MST

Can you easily help me learn how to recover from the deception?

Contact us on our Open Forum to share your thoughts; through that source, we can easily help you learn how to recover from the deception.

Any help or knowledge of the procedure to do so has so far eluded me.

Thank you, Stanvan.

Reb4wd99
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Re: can you easily help me learn how to recover from the deception

Postby Reb4wd99 » Saturday December 12th, 2015 9:02 am MST

Hi Stanvan,
I see that you are a new to the site. Welcome! I saw your post and wanted to respond to you so that you don't feel as though no one has seen your post and request for help. I believe that the Trustee and the Admin for the Team Law site have taken off for their annual year end break (see: Contacting Team Law). That is what the Trustee told me last time we spoke. So, I wouldn't expect a response to your post from Team Law until after January 11, 2016.

I too am new to the site. I have just recently become a Team Law Beneficiary, and I have to say that I am just now starting to learn the law and get headed in the right direction thanks to Team Law's Trustee. I used to be exactly where you are. With that being said, I assume that you have been tirelessly reading up on patriot mythology thinking that there was something that could be done about the things you are unhappy about going on in our country, as I did for so long. The problem is that out of all of the things I found on the internet, there was nothing that had a single basis in law. That's when I came across Team Law. Since I have, my life is literally changing before my eyes. I am learning how the government was set up and how it relates to me. I am no where near where I would like to be yet, but I am learning more everyday. I say all of that to say this. Welcome to Team Law and I have no doubt that you will find your way with the help and guidance of Team Law and its Trustee/Beneficiaries & Forum Members. Your success will most definitely correspond to the amount of effort you put forth.

I hope to see you achieve your Beneficiary status soon; and, wish you luck on your journey. It may not be quick or short; but, so far, from what I have experienced, it will definitely be worth it!

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: can you easily help me learn how to recover from the deception

Postby Admin » Wednesday December 16th, 2015 6:51 am MST

:h: Stanvan
As per Reb4wd99’s response, though our Trustee is on his annual year end break, Team Law can still continue helping you learn how to learn the law from your own firsthand study of the law, its language and history. The process is quite simple—you just follow the Standard for Review; and, by that Standard, you will be able to resolve any relationship.

However, you asked if we can ‘easily help you learn’; which has two elemental components:
  1. The adverb: “Easily”;
    • Of course, “easily” is a subjective adverb; totally dependent on what you mean by its use; which dependency is impossible to resolve without clarification from you.
    • However, our understanding of the term indicates that because learning the law only requires reading and remembering what you read (both of which are “easy”), the only thing that could limit you from easily learning how to “recover from the deception” is your willingness to read and do what you need to do. Respectively, that is as easy as anything can get.
    and,
  2. The phrase: “Help you learn”;
    • Team Law’s principle function is: “We help people learn how to learn the law from its source, through their own first hand study of the law, its language and history.”
    • The bottom line: in essence, that is Team Law’s primary purpose and function.
    • Respectively, we can help you learn how to learn the law—still, no one can do it for you.
Thus, can we help you learn how to recover from the deception?
  • We can; by helping you learn how to learn the law.
Will it be easy for you?
  • That totally depends on you; and, nobody can do it for you.
Respectively, we hope that helps.

Meanwhile, the office will be open through December 18, 2015; then it will close for the weeks of Christmas and New Year’s Day. The office will reopen on January 4, 2016; and, our Trustee returns on January 11, 2016.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Return to “Patriot Mythology”