:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

On Sunday (September 10, 2017, at: 5:00 pm Mountain Time) Pastor Butch Paugh, (of: GCN Radio Network’s: “Call to Decision” radio show) interviewed Team Law’s Trustee. We will publish that interview on our Online Audio page once it goes through editing to remove the commercial breaks.

We hold a Free Conference Call every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time).

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our next Conference Call!

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

After reading this announcement, you may remove it by clicking the “X” in the upper right corner of the announcement's green background.

Tax Credit

The forum is for discussing the myths found on the Team Law website's Patriot Mythology page.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Vecalhoun
Registered

Tax Credit

Postby Vecalhoun » Friday January 11th, 2008 1:35 am MST

Hello, while listening to the Butt Kicking Tax Eliminator tapes I heard a refrence to a tax credit. To be specific it was said that their was a $125,000 one time conversion of your house from one person to another. I am interested in finding out more about this. If you could point me in the right direction or exactly to the source of this information I would be greatful. Sincerely, Virginia.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Tax Credit

Postby Admin » Friday January 11th, 2008 10:26 am MST

:h: Virginia:
Something you will learn about Team Law, we rarely provide sources you can easily research on your own. The subject you inquired after is one known by virtually every tax preparer out there. Perhaps if you are not willing to do the research yourself, you could go ask one of them about it. Our personal view is the tax code is incomprehensible; thus, learning about such things as a one time conversion discount from a presupposed tax liability to a tax no one can find in the incomprehensible tax law seems a bit like a waste of time; and, our pointing you to it directly seems a bit counterproductive to hoping to inspire you to study the tax code and its foundation (the tax law), so that you can not only truly discover the remedy but also, in that, help us win our country back.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Return to “Patriot Mythology”