:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

We generally hold Free Conference Calls every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time)
Join us on our next Conference Call and invite your friends.

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Remember: Our Trustee's Holiday Season Break begins at close of business on: December 15, 2017!
Which means he will not be available from then until: January 15, 2018; during which time there will be no conference calls and no support calls to our Trustee. However, the Fulfillment Office will only be closed from: December 22, 2017, until: January 8, 2018.

So, make sure that you take care of any of your end of year needs now, before our offices close.

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

After reading this announcement, you may remove it by clicking the “X” in the upper right corner of the announcement's green background.

Thirteenth Amendment

The forum is for discussing the myths found on the Team Law website's Patriot Mythology page.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Samuel Howell, Jr.

Thirteenth Amendment

Postby Samuel Howell, Jr. » Friday May 16th, 2008 9:25 pm MDT

Why is it, when I download the high-resolution images of the Corp. U.S.'s presentation of the Constitution and it's subsequent amendments displayed at the corp government archives "Charters of Freedom" page, it shows clearly penned "Article XIII" for the abolition of slavery article? Is this a doctored photo? If not, why would they have numbered it XIII when there was already a XIIIth article of amendment on record and the formation of the private corporation hadn't happened yet?

Interestingly, I also have my great-great-grandfathers history book from when he was in school, which is copyrighted 1879...eight years after the formation of the corporation. In it the XIII article of amendment is the abolition of slavery, with no mention of titles of nobility. School text books were being controlled by the corporation even then?

Were no teachers scatching their heads?

Also, why was the Titles of Nobility amendment necessary when Article I, section(s) 9 & 10 already addressed the matter, for the most part, with the exception of one losing their citizenship if they accepted said title, honor, emolument, etc.?
“In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.”

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Thirteenth Amendment

Postby Admin » Saturday May 24th, 2008 3:57 pm MDT

:h: Samuel Howell, Jr.:
The documents you refer to downloading are not the documents of the proposed articles, rather they are hand written or printed copies of those documents as they were subsequently published, whenever that version was published. Thus, they are what they are because that is how those documents were made to be.

To discover why a particular copy of such a document is printed the way it is one would have to go to the history of that particular document’s creation and review it from that source. We have seen the same article published clearly bearing “Article IV” and we have reviewed documents in the Senate Vault in the National Archive of D.C. proposing the article on its first offer to the Senate where it bore no article number at all. We have also witnessed documents from that same vault that showed one thing on one visit, were missing from the vault on the next and showed something else on a subsequent visit thus proving to us that some parties (with access to that highly secured vault) are willing to change historical documents in an obvious attempt to change (or correct [as they might say]) history.

Thus, we cannot say whether the photo you refer to is doctored, or if it is actually an original. The bottom line: such matters are historically inconsequential. The original 13th Article of Amendment is a matter of record that took place at the time of its ratification. Once the concept of Corp. U.S. entered the minds of powerful men, what followed is simply history as well. In reality such events have little effect on us today; though they remain evidentiary of how we got where we are. Even if Corp. U.S. was non-existent, the binding matter today is the Social Security Administration created trust and peoples’ involvement with it. That matter remains the control of where we are and where we go from here regardless of controversies involving Corp. U.S. or the 13th Article of Amendment.

Accordingly, when you resolve the Social Security Administration created trust relationship and how you deal with it, you then have the potential of controlling that relationship and respectively the powers of governance regardless of who pulls what strings.

We do contest the allegation that the copy of the 13th amendment you referred to was actually printed before Corp. U.S. was formed; we doubt that seriously. Again, to discover the answer to that question you would have to go to the history of that particular copy and to the party that drafted or otherwise generated it. Also, the powers that be that orchestrated Corp. U.S.’ creation were already in place before the slavery amendment was originally penned. Thus, we find copies of it in its various constructs even as it was first reviewed by the Senate when it was first proposed in committee. Even there we find it with either number (13 or 14) and with no number at all.

Regarding the question of school texts; it depends on where the text is from whether it will have the original jurisdiction numbering or Corp. U.S. numbering. And, yes even back then powerful influences were used to move school boards to approve such texts. Changing history through education goes back even to the time of Christ and before. As long as there have been records of formal education, there have been records of political influence over the same. It only makes sense.

We cannot tell you who scratched what heads or palms in the process. We know that it should be far more difficult to pull one over on the people today than at any other time simply because of resources like the internet, TV and Radio. However, just look at the events of September 11, 2001 if you want to understand how easily the people are deceived today in the information age.

Remember other school books show it as the 14th Article. The most powerful of all such evidences is the Federal and Colorado Archive record of the 1868 publication of the Colorado Territory Statutes at Large, which was authorized by the United States Congress for publication and shows that amendment as the 14th Article of Amendment, with the 13th being the Titles of Nobility amendment. That is the official Grand Jubilee record that speaks for itself over 49 years after and along with the official records of its ratification; made at the time the amendment was ratified (certified archival copies of which we possess).

The amendment was deemed necessary by its authors because the other parts of the Constitution that should have secured the cause fails to provide any teeth of enforcement if those provisions are violated; thus, the amendment was penned to provide enforcement to those provisions.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Vzeng1
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Vzeng1 » Monday August 3rd, 2009 9:08 pm MDT

I found another solid discovery of historic significance that seals the deal on this issue even more.

You will find the original 13th Article of Amendment in a digitized 1855 book called "Echoes from the Cabinet" by going to Google Books and doing your own search of this title. There it is, printed on page 38.

An organization called TONA appears to have an original copy of this book. When I read this assertion, I simply thought Google may perhaps have scanned it ... and guess what.. I was right! Check it out for yourself. Make sure you pull up the 1855 copy. Fascinating.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Tuesday August 4th, 2009 12:42 pm MDT

:h: Vzeng1:
We hope you don’t mind, we inserted a link to download a .pdf file copy of the book, "Echoes from the Cabinet", into your post; and here is a link to an untouched photographic copy of page 38 from that book: Pg. 38.
The last paragraphs of that particular book’s preface are quite interesting; as are many things published in that era (just before the Civil War).

There are many more such resources that prove the validity of original Constitution’s 13th article of amendment. In fact, most such books that published the Constitution in that era provided the original 13th article of amendment. In that genre we find the official publication of the Whig Party particularly credible (For those that don’t know, the Whig party later became known as the Republican Party). Here are some more links to photographic copies of the 1845 Whig Almanac's Cover and its page 25.

We hope this information and these photographic images are helpful to you.
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

T.L.I.O.F.
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby T.L.I.O.F. » Tuesday August 11th, 2009 11:21 am MDT

Vzeng1:
A growing body of evidence by publication? When opportunity arises, a visit to a law library, with an extensive historical/archive section, may lend some interesting discovery: Kansas General Laws, 1862; Kansas General Statutes, 1868; Nebraska General Statutes, 1873; and of course, Laws of Colorado, 1861 and 1864.

As Admin. has indicated, these volumes do disappear. We have been witness to such as well.

The fun never ends!!! :ro

Metech
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Re: Thirteenth Amendment←

Postby Metech » Tuesday August 18th, 2009 5:58 pm MDT

Not that this issue needs any more confirmation but in 1994 I was in the University of Iowa's law library researching this "missing" 13th Amendment and discovered an 1867 Spanish edition of the Colorado Laws. I had it translated and it is the "titles of nobility" amendment. Quite a find I thought at the time.

I have a copy of the cover page and the amendment for those interested in viewing it. Send me a PM and I'll scan it and fire it your way.
Jerry
Let truth be your authority not authority be your truth!

Return to “Patriot Mythology”