:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

The Trustee is in the hospital. Your prayers are appreciated. We will not be having conference calls until he is back.
We hope you enjoy your experience here.

We hold free conference calls every Monday through Thursday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time).
Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our conference calls;

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

Taxes

The forum is for discussing the myths found on the Team Law website's Patriot Mythology page.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Comstocktr
Registered

Taxes

Postby Comstocktr » Tuesday August 19th, 2008 10:45 am MDT

Hello Everyone,
I'm new to this site and would like to first express my thanks and appreciation for the Team Law folks. Been reading the material here for a couple of weeks now and it's been extremely exciting for me. This is heavy stuff that shows you where you are; not only physically, but also spiritually. I realize this material will take time to absorb and understand. I visited my previous favorite site yesterday for the first time in a while because I've been trying to understand Team Law's explanation of where and who we are. On that other website, there was an article about stealing through the power of civil governments. I responded to the article by expressing what I learned from Team Law regarding who the "government" actually is and who we are, as well as asking them to check out Team Law's site. The discussion thread has several comments, but no one addressed three of my posts.

I recognize a lot of the emotions people are sharing on that website’s thread because I have been there. I wanted to engage more and share the uplifting teachings here at Team Law that addresses the problems experienced by the patriot movement, but I had already posted 3 comments trying to get the folks over here, and I also didn't want to misrepresent Team Law's work. I'm a little miffed at their lack of response/interest.
Thank you,
Tom Comstock

Victor
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Re: Taxes

Postby Victor » Thursday August 21st, 2008 7:33 pm MDT

Comstocktr

Although you correctly did not give the previously visited web site's name :wink: , I was able to locate it. After reading some of the post, I noticed your reference to Team Law's web site. As you mentioned, some people are quick to let their emotions drive their decisions without looking at the facts of the matter. I think that you did a good job trying to convey Team Law's message to this audience. I got the impression that this site was more interested in selling or promoting other peoples wares; some of which can get one in hot water. It would be nice if all of the individuals from these other web sites would realize the truth of their relationship. The main thing is that you planted the seed. Those that are trying to find the truth can get their answers with diligence in study of our history and law. Team Law has done a great job in helping educate others. Although it can be time consuming and frustrating at times, it is very rewarding. Keep studying and asking questions. You already see the value of what Team Law has to offer. If you haven't done so already, you might consider becoming a Team Law beneficiary. :D

Good Luck,
victor

Comstocktr
Registered

Postby Comstocktr » Friday August 22nd, 2008 9:34 am MDT

Victor,
Appreciate your response and encouragement. Yes, I hope l will become a beneficiary. There's a lot here to chew on first. On the surface, Team Law's message is compelling, uplifting and powerful. I'm looking forward to digging in and seeing where it leads.
Thanks,
Tom

Geibes
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Geibes » Wednesday August 27th, 2008 9:24 am MDT

:h: The truth has a way of being compelling, uplifting and powerful!
Welcome to the forum, Tom.

Hopefully the folks in your other forum have already checked out Team Law. I have had similar responses in other forums (both on-line and in personal conversations - not even in relation to the "Patriot" movement) where others' emotions have hijacked the conversation. Victor is right though. You planted the seed and those that are really seeking the truth will "do the research and learn the law and truth for themselves" as Team Law always promotes.

May I suggest that when you are ready, have The Way of Kings™ nominate you as a Team Law beneficiary. The Way of Kings™ can also help you protect your assets from the civil "governments" you talk about.
Geibes
Education is bliss!

Comstocktr
Registered

Postby Comstocktr » Saturday August 30th, 2008 1:30 pm MDT

Geibes,
Appreciate the response. I forgot to add scary to my description of Team Law's message. I came across the 911 stuff and it really threw me for a loop. Finally was able to set that to the side after coming to the conclusion that it did not change the fact that I still needed to learn our history and laws, and whether it's true or not, we are still commanded to fear no man. I have to say it again, Team Law's message will show you where you are spiritually because that is some scary stuff. So I'm back and ready to proceed with my education/quest for truth on who and where I am. As far as the folks on the other forum, I was just surprised by their responses. I did not expect to find them in the same emotional state that I was in before I started reading their leading authors over two years ago, which led me to repentance and the idea that our nation's problems are not intellectual, but moral. I have been focusing on personal and family spirtitual matters the past couple of years, having put politics and national concerns on the back burner. Although, I would check on the patriot movement guys from time to time. Found Team Law's site the other day because I decided to try to find out why we pay property taxes, which means we never own our home, which just didn't seem American. Somehow came acrosss this site. Team Law's account of "Patriot Mythology"and their anouncement that we can, and are commanded to, take actions now to fulfill our responsibilities regarding the stewardship of our inheritance, and tying those actions to a method for taking back control of our gov't is simply too amazing to not investigate. I believe I was not shown this message before because I was in a spiritual slumber. I simply cannot understand how I could not have come across this site before, nor why this message has not spread through the patriot movement like wildfire since it seems to answer so many questions. Team Law's message stresses the importance of being biblically correct and provides a course of action. That is what, for me, makes it so powerful. I hope that I am led to the conclusion that you are correct in calling it truth and I appreciate your suggestion on how to be nominated as a beneficiary.
Thank you,
Tom Comstock

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Saturday August 30th, 2008 2:18 pm MDT

:h: Tom:
Welcome to our forum. We appreciate the chain of experiences you went through as you began reading our websites. And we appreciate your response to Geibes. He also experienced a similar experience of discovery. However, when you referred to his reference to the “truth” you may notice that he did not directly state that what we have presented is the “truth”, rather he said:
Geibes wrote:You planted the seed and those that are really seeking the truth will "do the research and learn the law and truth for themselves" as Team Law always promotes.
Thus, your conclusion:
I hope that I am led to the conclusion that you are correct in calling it truth
Though, it describes your hope, does not rightfully refer to Geibes’ comment. This may seem like we are straining on a gnat here but difference in the language is critical. You see, the truth Team Law provides is the acknowledgment that it is a necessity for the people to learn the law (along with its history and language). We have repeatedly stated:
Team Law wrote:Don’t simply believe what we have presented…do your own research and discover the truth for yourself.
Thus, there is no question of truth regarding what Team Law presents; the only question is, “Will you study and discover the truth for yourself.” Certainly, that necessity is self-evidently true. Again, our purpose is to help people learn to educate themselves in the law, its history and language; because, without that they cannot save either our country or themselves. As you have also discovered from our work to that end, it is impossible to discover the truth about that without discovering the truth about yourself as it is referred to in our presentation of the Standard for Review.

Therefore again, we welcome you had hope you enjoy your path of discovery.

Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Comstocktr
Registered

Postby Comstocktr » Wednesday September 10th, 2008 11:39 am MDT

Admin,
Thank you for your post and welcoming. I agree with everything you said. However, in review of your comment, I can tell that I did not clearly communicate my thoughts (common problem for me). When I stated to Mr. Geibes,
Comstocktr wrote:I hope that I am led to the conclusion that you are correct in calling it truth and I appreciate your suggestion on how to be nominated as a beneficiary.
I was replying to Geibes' opening remark:
Geibes wrote:The truth has a way of being compelling, uplifting and powerful! Welcome to the forum, Tom.
I took this comment to be in reference to my statement to Victor:
Comstocktr wrote:On the surface, Team Law's message is compelling, uplifting and powerful. I'm looking forward to digging in and seeing where it leads.

To recap and state where I am: I am still digesting what Team Law is currently willing to provide to me via this site. For me, everything that I have read has had the ring of truth. After I have educated myself to the point that I feel confortable in my understanding of this material (I have no legal background), I will begin the verification process. To clarify my thoughts: I'm looking to forward to digging in to this material and I hope that I am led, by MY analyses of the data/evidence, to the conclusion that the information provided by this site is true.

Hope that helps and I apologize for the confusion from my end. Thanks for your help. As I mentioned earlier, communication is not my strong point. It doesn't take long to recognize that you folks here are extremely gifted in that area. Although I have no legal experience I do understand the importance that language plays in law and therefore, do not consider your comments to be "straining on a gnat". After reading transcripts of tax court cases and reading forums where people are trying to unravel the tax code, I can now fully appreciate the famous statement,
It depends on what the meaning of is, is.

Thank you,
Tom Comstock

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Thursday September 11th, 2008 5:43 pm MDT

:h: Tom:
In this case, we expect said famous quote could use an adjustment to:
It depends on what the meaning of it, is.
Your reference to “it” (the truth) acknowledged your hope that “it” is true. Our comment simply pointed out that the “it” that one learns from Team Law is whatever they discover by studying the law, its language and history. Thus, our point is, the hope you referred to (that being that you are led to a particular conclusion regarding the truth) is a self-fulfilling prophesy.

It is that because what Team Law does is help people learn how to educate themselves in what they are already required to know (but don’t), that being the Law. Because they will not understand the Law if they do not learn its language and history, we help them educate themselves through that history using that language. The result is you discover the truth for yourself, not from us but through your self-education.

Then you discover for yourself, from your own experience, Geibes’ reference is true.
Geibes wrote:The truth has a way of being compelling, uplifting and powerful!
Still, it is not something we present or teach you; rather, you discover it through your journey—it is the self-fulfilling prophecy formed by the discoveries you make through your study of history, language and Law.

Truly, we say, “Welcome to the forum, Tom”; and,
more importantly, welcome to the journey.

Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Return to “Patriot Mythology”