:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

We hope you enjoy your experience here.

We hold free conference calls every Monday through Thursday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time).
Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our conference calls;

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

Making a Land claim today.

The mystery of Land Patents unveiled.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Always Learning

Making a Land claim today.

Postby Always Learning » Sunday September 7th, 2008 1:15 pm MDT

I was wondering if it is still possible to claim a piece of land and make it patent as people did in the olden days. I believe your site says that MOST land has already been claimed. What about National Forests, or perhaps land that might have been improperly claimed somehow, like maybe timber barrens who didn't know the proper way to claim land and claimed more than was allowed (if there was a limit)?

I suppose another limitation would be that there is currently no Original Jurisdiction president to make patent that claim, correct?

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Making a claim today.

Postby Admin » Wednesday September 10th, 2008 5:11 am MDT

:h: Always Learning:
You are correct, no currently seated President of the United States of America is willing or able to so grant Land; and the Corp. U.S. Presidents have acknowledged both by moratorium and by executive orders that there are no current Acts of Congress granting any further grants of Land to the people.

Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Always Learning

Postby Always Learning » Wednesday September 10th, 2008 1:48 pm MDT

It was sort of helpful, but raises some more questions. The first one is, there has to be certain Acts from Congress passed in order for the people to acquire a land grant? To quote from your site:

"Once the land is placed in trust under the sole disposition of the United States government it stands there until someone makes a proper claim for it and because the Constitution forbids the United States from owning it, they must grant it to the person that proves their proper claim to it; that is when the land is granted to the proper claimant and that grant is made patent under the hand and seal of the President."

It would seem from that statement, it is the Constitutional right of the people to be able to claim land for themselves. In regards to the National Forests, the US supposedly cannot own the land, and the states can only use a little bit of it for raising revenue and state functions, correct? It would seem to me that we still have the right to make claims, and if there was an OJ U.S. president, we could make it patent.

One last question, what happens to land made patent when its possessor dies and does not assign that land to anyone else?

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Thursday September 11th, 2008 5:05 pm MDT

No, it is not a “Constitutional right”. In fact, in the United States of America there is no such thing as a constitutional right. The Constitution does not grant rights to anyone. The Constitution provides for a Constitutional Republic form of government; thus, the Constitution merely created the provision for the People to entrust a limited portion of their power to the government such that it could function and have control over its prescribed functions. It granted no rights to the people. In fact such a thing is impossible; even though it does specifically limit the government it creates from trespassing on the rights of the people.

Further, when the Land comes to the United States of America, though it is held in trust for the people, it is not automatically available for the people to go out and simply take what they want of it; there must first be an Act of Congress that provides the conditions under which the people may prove their interest and respectively acquire it. This limitation simply controls the means by which claim right can be lawfully executed and proven.

Your last question is resolved by the following two words: “Eminent Domain”, which in this case means the Land with the property appurtenant to it reverts to the Grantor (which was, the President of the United States of America, in accord with the terms of the respective Act of Congress).

Team Law,

"

copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Always Learning

Postby Always Learning » Thursday September 11th, 2008 10:41 pm MDT

The Grantor being the United States government, correct? Which, since the Constitution forbids it from owning it, means that it holds on to it until someone can make a proper claim on it once again.

The Bill of Rights are amendments to the Constitution, thus part of the Constitution, and state God-given rights that are inherent to the people. Perhaps it doesn't grant those rights, but protects them.

Finally, we have a right to privacy, which would be impossible without a private piece of land on which to enjoy that privacy. It would seem unnatural to have to require a law for the government to "grant" that right to its people. At the very least, it would seem very improper to me that if the government were to play a role in lawfully enforcing the private land claims of the people, that there is no Act currently in place to allow for such claims to be made.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Saturday September 13th, 2008 2:10 pm MDT

Again, you have to remember that today the term “United States government”, does not necessarily refer to the actual government of the United States of America. In most cases, the term “United States government” refers to Corp. U.S.

Thus, your premise faces three primary problems:
  1. Though the Constitution forbids the original jurisdiction government from owning land, it does not forbid the private Corp. U.S. from owning land and or otherwise controlling it as part of their responsibility to carry out the business needs for the government itself (original jurisdiction).
  2. There is no limit on how long the original jurisdiction government can hold the land before it determines how it will be distributed in accord with the needs of the people for whom it holds the Land. Therefore, the Land remains in their trust until Congress provides an Act for its distribution.
  3. Today, you are not dealing with the government of the United States of America; rather, you are dealing with Corp. U.S., which has no lawful obligation to enforce your rights natural or inherent Land rights (unless you can prove they have a contractual obligation to do that with you).
The Constitution does not guarantee any people that they will inherit or otherwise acquire Land. Your supposition regarding privacy requiring landownership is contrary to consistent rulings of court and has no basis in law.

The original jurisdiction government is not required to force you to preserve your rights by exercising them to control either Corp. U.S. or the Corp. State. To the extent that the people want to contract with those entities to eliminate their ability to preserve their rights, the people are certainly free to do so.

Finally, on that same line, should the people choose to move their choice of government from our Constitutional Republic to a private foreign corporation’s exercise of Communism controlled by Contract, our Constitution preserves their right to do so. The cold hard reality is, that is where you live today and the only legal and lawful way for you to fix it is, help us reseat the original jurisdiction government. Of course, that includes you must start noticing that thing is not out government, which includes stopping calling that thing “our government”.

Team Law,

"

Always Learning

Postby Always Learning » Friday September 19th, 2008 2:12 pm MDT

Thank you for continuing this conversation with me, as it is very enlightening, indeed. When I referred to the US govt. as being the Grantor, I was indeed referring to our original jurisdiction government. That thing that has been called Corp US is not the grantor. Which means, if I am correct, in the term "eminent domain" the Corp US does not have a legal right to acquire land through that process.

But I wonder, as you state:

"Though the Constitution forbids the original jurisdiction government from owning land, it does not forbid the private Corp. U.S. from owning land and or otherwise controlling it as part of their responsibility to carry out the business needs for the government itself (original jurisdiction)."

Perhaps this is stated on other parts of your website, but are you saying that the so-called Corp US is the entity that was given the legal responsibility by Congress to carry out the business needs of the OJ govt.? And if so, what exactly does that entail?

Also, I would assume that the OJ Congress would have had to grant land to this Corp US for them to be able to lawfully own it. Is this the case with all of our National and State forests? After the OJ Congress had been temporarily abandoned, they would not legally be able to acquire any more land by claiming it, correct?

Lastly, you say, "...The cold hard reality is, that is where you live today and the only legal and lawful way for you to fix it is, help us reseat the original jurisdiction government."

Which I am totally for doing. But I would also ask, isn't another way of doing this to break our contracts with this thing, individually, and perhaps even collectively through a class-action lawsuit, by proving fraudulent behavior on their behalf?

Infinitcell
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Infinitcell » Friday September 19th, 2008 3:04 pm MDT

Hello Always Learning! Great Name you have there.

This reply is in regard to "break[ing] our contracts with this thing". Well, I would never suggest breaking any agreement that any person, human or otherwise, enters into. What may be helpful is to understand who is doing the contracting with Corp US. Is it a human being? Is it a person? Is it a trust? All of this will matter in knowing how you stand in the face of "this thing" that offers many contractual relationships. Team Law will probably point to the standard of review on this matter.

If there is any fraud, my opinion is that we should lawfully re-seat the OJ United States of America government with properly set judiciary and hold all fraud perpetrators accountable :) . There are also remedies in Corp US's own courts as well, being that they must follow their own rules and there are ways to go about learning all that. This is kind of where I am at still, learning all the rules and cultivating my own understanding, rather than being told, what to do in any situation.

InfiniTcell

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Saturday September 20th, 2008 6:11 pm MDT

As Infinitcell pointed out, if you want to allege fraud, you will have to first establish and prove fraud exists. We expect you have not given much thought to that because if you had, especially if you were familiar with the information we have already provided in articles like our website's Myth 22 you would understand what you propose is not a lawful or possible action. To gain a better understanding, as Infinitcell suggested you might want to start by following the Standard for Review and then go to Myth 22. With that understanding under your belt perhaps you will begin to understand the remedy we have already suggested is the better way. You might also begin to understand the necessity for securing a competent asset protection system from a source like The Way of Kings™.

Team Law,

"

Always Learning

Postby Always Learning » Sunday September 21st, 2008 10:48 pm MDT

Yes, I have reviewed both of the first links at least once already, but it has been awhile, and with the amount of new information available to me here, a lot of it tends to get lost in the cauldran. I will review both again. As for protecting my assets, well...I don't have to worry about that one at the moment.

Getting back on topic, regarding our National Forests, are you aware of whether there have been any of them created though an act of Congress AFTER the OJ Congress "took a vacation"; and if so, am I correct to assume that these are not within the legal power of Corp US to claim as such, thus would still be open to claims if a new Act were passed by the OJ Congress that is forming today?

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Monday September 22nd, 2008 8:55 am MDT

To our knowledge, no such land is available. If it were, Corp. U.S. has acknowledged that no such land is available and if any were, they have announced a moratorium from such grants.

You prefaced the second part of your reply with:
Always Learning wrote:Getting back on topic…
Which gives us cause for concern. Infinitcell was right on target with his response to your inquiry regarding “breaking the contract”, we followed that with some clarification and focus of path to discover remedy. You responded accordingly and implied you have no assets to concern yourself over, but the focus of this topical thread was on “Making a Land claim today”. Certainly if a party desired to do that the prerequisite is understanding the nature of the relationships involved (thus, the Standard for Review), your implied misunderstanding of the nature of the contract with Corp. U.S. and the Corp. State was implied by your inquiry, which necessitated focus on your understanding of the same so we pointed you to the Myth 22 article. Understanding of that article will point you to The Way of Kings™ where you can learn how to secure yourself in law and upon that security you can secure the relationship you were implying the intent to:
Always Learning wrote:…break our contracts with this thing… .
Thus, understanding the topic at the center of this topical thread is the necessity of asset protection, starting with the ultimate asset, yourself. Before you can own Land, you must know who you are and how to secure your own personal nature as you begin to acquire control over land and contracts. That is why the topic, Standard for Review, is found at the beginning of the Contracts, Trusts and the Corporation Sole article.

Thus, the best time to learn about and prepare for asset protection is when you have none, other than yourself. In fact, if you put proper emphasis on the first step in the Standard for Review, you will discover the necessity of making that one of your first steps in learning the truth and providing for yourself and your family. It truly should be the first step for each and every one of us; especially given the financial conditions of our day.

The first step is you must discover who you are (of necessity that goes back to creation). We would secure our personal nature with The Way of Kings™ Foundational Instruments. Having done that we would move on to securing the relationships we have made in life after the pattern Team Law beneficiaries learn, which we cannot share here except in the Beneficiary Forum.

Team Law,

"

Ldnolasco
Registered

Re: Making a Land claim today.

Postby Ldnolasco » Wednesday March 1st, 2017 11:55 am MST

I'm trying to bring a land patent up to my name on my property in Texas. Can someone help me? Thanks

Stanvan
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Stanvan » Thursday March 2nd, 2017 6:56 am MST

Hello,

I believe bringing a land patent up without amending the social security trust will grant ownership to the card holder not person. I just bring this up for the purpose of discussion because I'd like to know if that is the case.

Thanks,

Stan

Htoolane3
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Htoolane3 » Tuesday March 7th, 2017 7:08 pm MST

Hello Ldnolasco,
Team Law has many resources to help people learn about land patents. A good place to start would be "Do you own your Land?" which can be reached from the Team Law main page. The materials available to purchase through the online store are also well worth the purchase price.In addition, simply typing Land Patent into the forum search will yield a host of information regarding the subject.

Certainly, I believe the best way to learn how to do what you are asking is to become a team law beneficiary. Benefit of doing so would include material available for purchase at cost, use of the Land Patent Sandwich Service for free, access to Team Law's Beneficiary Forum, and the ability to to call Team Law's Trustee.

Hello Stan,
I believe you will find the answer to your question if you examine the nature of the social security cardholder relationship. It does not eliminate the natural capacity of the man or woman who lends consciousness to the trust. In order to determine who owns the the Land it would be necessary to examine the ownership documents. Certainly I think it is wise to secure the cardholder relationship. I'd also recommend Way of Kings foundation instrument to secure private natural capacity as well.

Hope this helps,
JD

Stanley5
Registered

Postby Stanley5 » Wednesday March 8th, 2017 2:14 pm MST

How do you amend the social security card holder relationship?

Htoolane3
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Htoolane3 » Saturday March 11th, 2017 8:06 pm MST

Hello Stanley5,

Unfortunately, Team Law only provides this level of support to Team Law beneficiaries. Not a problem, the solution is simple. Become a beneficiary.

I couldn't help but notice that you have been registered for some time and are now returning. Perhaps like me, you are returning after searching for some other free internet source to tell you what to do. I myself returned after such a futile search. Most of what I found was Patriot mythology that was at best useless, and at worst deadly. I returned convinced by my search that Team Law was the best resource to help me learn the law. While it is possible for one to learn enough of the law on their own to do what you have asked, the amount of time and resources expended would be enormous.

The only regret I have about becoming a beneficiary is how long it took me.

JD

SimplyThinkDreams
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby SimplyThinkDreams » Monday March 20th, 2017 10:26 pm MDT

Ldnolasco,

You cannot bring a land patent up to your name. The land patent already names every owner of the land through the language, "heirs and assigns forever". However, you can secure your title to the land described in the land patent by obtaining certified copies of the land patent itself and every other document that makes one an heir or assign to said land. This may include warranty deeds, quit claim deeds, wills, etc. Team Law has provided the following regarding securing a land patent: Steps to Secure a Land Patent.

Researching a chain of title is generally done at the county office where deeds are recorded. One starts with the most recent deed and traces the ownership of the land back to the patent. In my experience in Pennsylvania, most deed contain what is known as a recital. A recital is reference to the book and page number of the next prior deed. Once you find the recital in the deed, you would look up the deed book and page number that is recited. This should be the previous deed; but, sometimes it is not. You have to check and make sure the grantor of the deed you take the recital from is the grantee in the deed referenced by the recital. You should also check and make sure that the legal description of the land in the referenced deed matches the legal description in the deed you obtained the recital from.

The language used before a recital in Pennsylvania is generally something to the effect of "being that same certain tract of land conveyed to John Doe in Deed Book 1234, Page 567, consisting of 100 acres" or "being part of the same premises". In the case that the recital says "being part of the same premises", the land was subdivided and the land described in the deed with the recital is a portion of the larger tract of land described in the deed referenced by the recital.

In Pennsylvania, if there is not a recital in the deed, there are indexes available which can be used to track down the previous deed. We have grantee and grantor indexes. The grantee is the person to whom the land is being granted. The grantor is the person granting the land. To use one of these indexes, you would look up the name of the grantee or grantor. Once you find the proper name, you should be able to find deed book and page numbers for any deeds wherein that person is the grantee or grantor, depending on which index you are searching. The index generally lists the name/s of the other party/s to the deed as well.

I don't know about Texas, but in Pennsylvania, often one cannot obtain a full chain of title in the recorder of deeds office alone. Many times, the title to the land is bequeathed to an heir in a will. If it is, one needs to go to the office where wills are recorded and search for the will that bequeaths the title to the land to the heir. You will know if you have to look elsewhere when the grantor of the deed you are taking the recital from is not the grantee in the deed being recited. Such a discovery means you are missing a link in the chain.

Finally, when doing a title search, county employees may be able to help you in your search if they are not busy. They will certainly show you where to find the deed books, indexes, how to use the computer systems or microfilm machines, etc. However, they will not do a full title search for you because that is not their job.

Happy searching!

Return to “Land Patents”